Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Think that 1) Trump is flawless, and yet 2) refuse to get vaccinated with the vaccines that Trump had developed under Operation Warp Speed?
.............................YEP! As others have mentioned, a pointless post....HEY TEEE-OOOOH!!....First of all Trump did NOT develop the vaccines. How about Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, and maybe a few others involved UNDER THE DIRECTION of TRUMP, who took BOLD action to get the private sector involved to develop these vaccines in record time, which Biden's takes credit for and had nothing to do with!! How about that TEEE-OOOOH?.....Secondly TEEE-OOOOOH, most actions that Trump took to combat covid, he did so at the direction of WHOM? Yep! Dr. FRAUD-CHEEE (Fauci), Birx and many other so-called medical experts....And I will also remind that Trump hating brain dead skull of yours, that it was the demCRAP party, who all within the first 3 months of 2020 downplayed covid (ON TAPE) including Dr. FRAUD-CHEEE who said don't worry about covid and no need to wear masks.

SO! Sitting in front of your computer today with nothing else better to do other than post a useless Trump bashing post? Good! Then prepare to get slammed back you idiot! You wanna debate me? Covid? How Biden's policies and the demCRAP party that are ruining this country? Biden's blatant violations of the US Constitution? The demCRAP party's complete and utter hypocrisy? Take yer pick TEEE-OOOOH!

Typical idiotic Trump hating lib who has a big case of TDS and a bigger case of tunnel vision!!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Trump is an azzwhole, with his head on straight.... How about you?

Trump has a proven track record. The vaccines do not, yet. And yes, I have had both Moderno shots at my wife's insistence. I may die from them, but it's easier that way.... smile

Last edited by las; 05/12/21.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think Trump screwed his own pooch with his terrible narcissistic bombast and hyperbole. That said, I got the J and J shot and in two more days (oh, and I tested positive for Covid in October, so did my Dad, he dead) I'll be "official." Did so because I'm low risk, but could very well "carry" at some point, never mind there are mutations out there that are hotter. Never had any reaction from the J and J, either, and I'm too old (and smart) to spawn any more, so THAT's not an issue either. But now, I really don't need to care any more about COVID. Your mileage might vary, but I'm done.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Every day every conservative should thank God there are liberals voting the other way.
Every day every liberal should thank God there are conservatives voting the other way.

It means we have a functioning political feedback loop.
Try living in a country without a functioning political feedback loop.
Just try living in a one party state, for a taste of the trouble.

I know a lot about feedback loops in machines, but there are feedback loops all around us.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bobinpa
To answer your stupid questions:
1. 0
2. A lot

+1

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

IC B2

H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
Trump flawless, nahhhh, but the man did get-r-done, vaccinated not yet, waiting to see what happens all the Zombies.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
The Don has many flaws, but his pluses far outweigh his minuses. Vaccination? GFY
Succinct and to the point. I agree.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Think that 1) Trump is flawless, and yet 2) refuse to get vaccinated with the vaccines that Trump had developed under Operation Warp Speed?

Your question sounds exactly like it was copied straight from the Democratic Underground forums, which, in all probability it was.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Another one for the ignore list.

Sacred cows make good burgers when you know what temperature to cook them at.-Rev. Billy
N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
I would have at least somewhat trusted Trump to do all he could for the rollout to be handled correctly. I have zero trust that the commies in charge give a damn at all what they’re sticking in peoples bodies. Zero.

I’m waiting to be told that my kids can’t return to school in the fall without the shot. Wife and I are talking home schooling. Where will it end? I’ll coin a new term for the lefties: unvaccinated deplorable or u.v.d. for short.
Ugh.

"Their minds are dead" - Carmine Ricca
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Well,,,Theo got his answers, it appears.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

sounds like someone is making a list....or three

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

There are many.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Perfect diamonds do not exist.

Diamond Don!

Thanks, Theo.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
My vote for lamest CF post ever.

If not, at least in the top 3.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Triple sheesh!

Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Theo gallus: What a biased, agenda driven and stupid question you "pose"!
You are sounding exactly like a kalifornicationkopia liberal TV news anchorette!
Sheesh.
Why don't you just man up and come out and state your agenda?
Double sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

There are many.

At least you left wing cry bitches acknowledge you wouldn't have a vaccine without Trump.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I find these threads about vaccines, at this point in time, to be boring and pointless.
Everyone here who wanted a vaccine got one.
Everyone who didn't get a vaccine didn't.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
I think Trump screwed his own pooch with his terrible narcissistic bombast and hyperbole. That said, I got the J and J shot and in two more days (oh, and I tested positive for Covid in October, so did my Dad, he dead) I'll be "official." Did so because I'm low risk, but could very well "carry" at some point, never mind there are mutations out there that are hotter. Never had any reaction from the J and J, either, and I'm too old (and smart) to spawn any more, so THAT's not an issue either. But now, I really don't need to care any more about COVID. Your mileage might vary, but I'm done.

Until they say you need another one, and another one etc.
Each time they will change it slightly, you know because of the mutations. Until you're they one who has a reaction to it. But you are very free to do so.

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

sounds like someone is making a list....or three

Turd Gallus has also expanded his list of members on Ignore

bless its heart

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (1800topsoil, 007FJ, 160user, 17CalFan, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 65 invisible), 2,606 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,687
Posts18,494,053
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.