Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Are you pukes too young to remember this?

Sickermore and sac and calledumb and gayghost and northmam, are you unable to recall, "We will never forget" only to have your puke dimocommie buds in NY allow the building ofva mosque across the street in a gesture of victory a few years later?

What about you Jimon10 and PlowboyTim. Youre all too stupid to see your buds in the DNC are aligned with them and for us they prefer tyranny. Well, either you are their useful idiots or are willing subversives.

What is it Sycamore and Calledumb and Gayghost and Northmam, subversives or useful idiots?

What about you two, Up and Ur?

Fughk you and your muzzy loving and CCP loving and satan loving US traitors and shills in Govt, sports, Hollyweird and MSM.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/14/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Here's a sample of what our enemies have given back to us. By the way we gave plenty of tax dollars to these sick people too, with the exception of the first example.

1801–1805) First Barbary War also known as the Tripolitan War or the Barbary Coast War. We had an excellent president at that time, Thomas Jefferson. None of the opponents in this were Jews.

Iran holds 52 American diplomats and citizens hostage for 444 days from November 4, 1979, to January 20, 1981. No Jews involved here.

Oct. 12, 2000 the USS Cole was attacked and 17 sailors died. None of the killers were Jews.

9/11/2001 close to 3000 people died that day. Most of the killers were from Saudi Arabia. None of the killers were Jews.

Sept. 11, 2012, four Americans were killed during an attack on an American diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya. These killers were of the Muslim Brotherhood. Some of obama and clinton's allies. None of the killers were Jews.

Here's one that's not us but the Jews getting killed, they were a real threat to the Muslims too. 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, West Germany. 9 Olympic athletes and their trainers murdered by Palestinian terrorists.

May 15, 1974 Ma’alot, Israel. Palestinian terrorists took more than 100 students hostage in a school building, killing 22 and gravely wounding 68. Not only did they kill innocent children but they let their carnal lust have it's way and did some raping too.

You forgot the USS Liberty. 34 US servicemen killed by the Israelis.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
Face it, neither side over there really likes us. The Israelis are just much better at using us.

Why don't you dig some more dirt up on the Jews. I imagine that effort will get buried pretty fast compared to the Muslims. At least Israel apologized for mistaking the ship. Have we ever gotten one of those from the people you seem to align yourself with?

Your whole argument is a fallacy. I'm not pro-Arab; I'm just not pro-Israel. They are sovereign countries who can beat the hell out of each other until the end of time and it wouldn't bother me. I just wish that we would stop getting involved.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Here's a sample of what our enemies have given back to us. By the way we gave plenty of tax dollars to these sick people too, with the exception of the first example.

1801–1805) First Barbary War also known as the Tripolitan War or the Barbary Coast War. We had an excellent president at that time, Thomas Jefferson. None of the opponents in this were Jews.

Iran holds 52 American diplomats and citizens hostage for 444 days from November 4, 1979, to January 20, 1981. No Jews involved here.

Oct. 12, 2000 the USS Cole was attacked and 17 sailors died. None of the killers were Jews.

9/11/2001 close to 3000 people died that day. Most of the killers were from Saudi Arabia. None of the killers were Jews.

Sept. 11, 2012, four Americans were killed during an attack on an American diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya. These killers were of the Muslim Brotherhood. Some of obama and clinton's allies. None of the killers were Jews.

Here's one that's not us but the Jews getting killed, they were a real threat to the Muslims too. 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, West Germany. 9 Olympic athletes and their trainers murdered by Palestinian terrorists.

May 15, 1974 Ma’alot, Israel. Palestinian terrorists took more than 100 students hostage in a school building, killing 22 and gravely wounding 68. Not only did they kill innocent children but they let their carnal lust have it's way and did some raping too.

You forgot the USS Liberty. 34 US servicemen killed by the Israelis.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
Face it, neither side over there really likes us. The Israelis are just much better at using us.

Why don't you dig some more dirt up on the Jews. I imagine that effort will get buried pretty fast compared to the Muslims. At least Israel apologized for mistaking the ship. Have we ever gotten one of those from the people you seem to align yourself with?

Your whole argument is a fallacy. I'm not pro-Arab; I'm just not pro-Israel. They are sovereign countries who can beat the hell out of each other until the end of time and it wouldn't bother me. I just wish that we would stop getting involved.

Why we get involved with Israel makes good sense. If we ever need an air strip in that region don't you think Israel would help us out? What about the intelligence they gather and share with us? Do you think we get that from the Arab nations? We might from Saudi Arabia but only if it helped them. Do you get as upset over the taxpayer paying for sex change operations in the military? Having ties with Israel is good for us.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

103 members (7887mm08, 35, 69sportfury, AdventureBound, 6mmCreedmoor, 10 invisible), 1,490 guests, and 890 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,515
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.