Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
We were just planning our road trip with the new pup from the Texas Hill Country to outside Sandpoint Idaho. All looks to be sorted and without masks.

Conduct is the best proof of character.

Stophel Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I am fortunate in that my job has not required me to wear a mask. If it had, I would probably have had to find some other kind of work. I would not be able to stand it.

Require me to be injected? Not a chance.

The propaganda is at sickening levels. I feel like I'm living in a sci-fi movie. The "dystopian future" is here. Now. Everyone waddling around wearing masks, propaganda pushing injections, "just trust us".... Going to the grocery store I hear covid propaganda playing over the speakers. The world has gone beyond bizarre.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
I WILL die free, rather than live as a slave; I’m a principled, grown-ass man till my dying breath. I’ll answer to my Creator, and not to evil men

Prove it

Hey, ZERO; draw your Gay Blade! I’ll meet you tomorrow at sunrise! And I don’t mean your teeny pecker!!! Hahaha!!

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Stophel
I am fortunate in that my job has not required me to wear a mask. If it had, I would probably have had to find some other kind of work. I would not be able to stand it.

The propaganda is at sickening levels. I feel like I'm living in a sci-fi movie. The "dystopian future" is here. Now. Everyone waddling around wearing masks, propaganda pushing injections, "just trust us".... Going to the grocery store I hear covid propaganda playing over the speakers. The world has gone beyond bizarre.

Yup; not to mention radio commercials, billboard signs, ads on social media; not to mention the “World Citizen VAX” concert last Saturday. The wife and I could only stomach 30 minutes of that propaganda. Totally disgusting; I am angry beyond words!! So many gullible people are becoming victims of this mind control experiment. So sad

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
Stophel Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
"World Citizen VAX concert"??? I would never have gone anywhere near that to begin with. I don't know how you could stand a half hour...

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If the vaccine is left/right, why does the right complain when they know they’ll be the only ones alive after the button get pushed?

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[bleep] ANYONE pushing Covid vaccines!!!!

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Got this little propaganda flyer in the mail from the local health department. It's pretty blatant. The headline of the card reads "COVID Vaccines Restore Your Right to Live the Life YOU want".

Holy crap.

[Linked Image]

"take the vaccine because you want to..... but trust us, you really want to."

[Linked Image]

So, in order to "restore" your rights, you must surrender your body to the government... gotcha.

"My body, my choice!" - if that slogan is good enough for pro-abortionists then it's good enough for anti-vaxxers.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I'm thinking that we could come up with a way to tell who is and who isn't vaccinated....
Perhaps something we could pin to our clothing or maybe a tattoo on the arm....

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ringworm
I'm thinking that we could come up with a way to tell who is and who isn't vaccinated....
Perhaps something we could pin to our clothing or maybe a tattoo on the arm....

Better yet, maybe have everybody carry some sort of card, proving they’ve been jabbed! Heck, we could even connect it electronically to a database and track everyone and everywhere they go and everything they do or say!
As someone else noted, it is impossible to enslave a man who is willing to die for freedom!
I have no fear of death, but I’ve got a definite phobia of slavery!
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Got this little propaganda flyer in the mail from the local health department. It's pretty blatant. The headline of the card reads "COVID Vaccines Restore Your Right to Live the Life YOU want".

Holy crap.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

So, in order to "restore" your rights, you must surrender your body to the government... gotcha.

"My body, my choice!" - if that slogan is good enough for pro-abortionists then it's good enough for anti-vaxxers.

I am not anti vax...I just don't trust the evil sons of bitches.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Holy crap.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I am not anti vax...I just don't trust the evil sons of bitches.

Dr. Frankenstein's needle-jab should be approached with a healthy distrust.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Dr. Frankenstein's needle-jab should be approached with a healthy distrust.

That is my feeling on the matter...I shall be somewhat more interested when they can fix cold and flu...how long have they been working on that?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Covid simply is just not that serious.
.5% off the population and then primarily 70+, seriously obese, type 2 diabetes, heart disease....
Meaning that all but the most aged and genetically fked could reduce the chance of death with diet/ exercise.
To hell with personal responsibility
Nah....

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by 16bore
If the vaccine is left/right, why does the right complain when they know they’ll be the only ones alive after the button get pushed?

I am so surprised and flabbergasted at some of the people I know that has gotten the shot. One friend mom is a nurse and hounded him til he finally said screw it didn’t want to listen to her
Now I do understand some had to get it for work or because of other reasons but still can’t believe some who have

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If those who choose to get these shots, if they believe that they work, if they believe that they themselves are safe and protected because they got these shots...then why should they give a schit whether or not somebody else chooses to not get these shots...?

If those who choose to not get these shots, if they believe that they don’t work or are unnecessary, if they believe that they themselves are safe and fine without getting these shots...then why should they give a schit whether or not somebody else chooses to get these shots...?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some of the people I know too. I thought they had more sense, but with the media blasting fear 24/7, maybe not.
Fortunately, my paranoia level concerning government is much higher than my fear of Covid! grin
Work had a survey (anonymous, but name required??? crazy) on the vaccine, but nothing else. Penny is a nurse, and she expects it to become mandatory for work.
How that’s gonna work, I can’t say. Forcing people to get it without accepting liability would once have been considered unacceptable, but we skipped outta that universe long ago!
Too many black swan things are happening for me to just accept what I’m seeing. Read Revelations and Daniel and tell me evil isn’t running the show.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I want a life where I can easily not have contact with sheep. It all works for me. People and places that live the lie don't need me, and I dont need them.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

It has fallen to 1984 type levels. It's unbelievably weird, going into a Super Walmart and hearing this female voice over the loudspeaker puking out virtue signaling tales of wearing masks and getting stuck. BTW, this female voice doesn't even have a good command of English. Accent is either Haitian or Afreekan.

It's friggin incredible.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

173 members (257 mag, 7887mm08, 35, 240NMC, 10Glocks, 15 invisible), 1,576 guests, and 863 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,607
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.