Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by slumlord
Wouldn’t you actually have to have a boner to be raped by that sloth?

Come on Slummy, don't you remember 17?

At 17, it's a perpetual boner.

Whispers for help in the middle of sexual congress do not necessarily mean "Get this bitch off of me".

The woman should be prosecuted and go to jail. But I would be willing to bet the 17 year old was an eager participant. Until someone at school let the cat out of the bag and school administration started quizzing him, and his buddies started giving him schitt about "porkin' the pig".

Hell, he might turn out to be a "chubby chaser" the rest of his life. Fat girls need love too.

I had 18 y.o. hot blonde girlfriend, in-ground swimming pool,Dodge power wagon, 73 corvette when I was 17

No desperate need for me to bang the 43 yr old cashier at Piggly Wiggly.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So he was in the middle of getting Raped, then got up and went to the bathroom to barf, and then came back and finished getting raped?

Well Ms Good was no prize, but what makes the reader think he was any prize either?

and anyone think he's not out bragging this to all of his buddies anyhow?

I got "Raped" by one of my mom's friends when I was like 16.. she was 28 and miles out of my league even if I was an adult...

Best damn thing that ever happened to me as a teen ager.

I told my mom, and her friend "Raped" me again....

Telling my mom she did it again, didn't work the second time... Oh Well....

twice was better than never....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Showdog75
She'll probably end up pregnant and he'll raise the kid in a trailer park while visiting her on the weekends. It'll be a reality show before long.

smile grin laugh

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
250 is pretty petit for a southern gal

Originally Posted by AB2506
https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-woman-allegedly-crashes-childrens-birthday-party-rapes-teen

Florida woman allegedly crashes children’s birthday party, rapes teen.
Jessica Rae Good, 43, was arrested Wednesday after the teen told a staffer at his high school that he was sexually assaulted over the weekend.

A Florida woman crashed a children’s birthday party and allegedly raped a 17-year-old boy — in front of another child, authorities said.

Jessica Rae Good, 43, was arrested Wednesday after the teen told a staffer at his high school that he was sexually assaulted over the weekend at a home in Port Charlotte after a birthday bash, according to the Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office.

Good had been out drinking with a friend before crashing the celebration for another teen on May 9 when her buddy went to bed, authorities said.

"After returning home intoxicated, Good continued to ‘hang out’ with the juveniles while allegedly making extremely inappropriate sexual comments and providing the 17-year-old victim with alcohol," sheriff officials said in a statement.

A 12-year-old girl at the party told deputies she was asleep on a bean bag in the home when she was awoken by sounds of two people having sex.

The girl, who was just a foot away from Good and the 17-year-old, said the teen whispered to her to help him, according to an arrest report obtained by the Port Charlotte Sun.

The boy later told deputies that Good forced herself on him after he fell asleep, claiming he was unable to push the woman off him due to her size, the arrest report states. Good is listed at 250 pounds in jail records.

At one point, the boy got up to use the bathroom, where he vomited, the 12-year-old girl told deputies. The pair continued having sex and Good then got her belongings and left the home, according to the report.

Good told investigators she had "blacked out" and claimed to not remember most of the illicit sexual contact, the arrest report states.

It’s illegal in Florida for an adult to have sex with a minor, even if the activity is consensual — although some exceptions exist, sheriff officials said.

Good, of Punta Gorda, was charged with two counts of child abuse and two counts of unlawful sexual activity with a minor. She was released from the Charlotte County Jail Monday after posting $150,000 bond, jail records show. It’s unclear if she’s hired an attorney who could speak on her behalf.

Court records show Good has no criminal history in Charlotte County, the Port Charlotte Sun reported. She’s due to be arraigned on June 21.

JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When you have this fantasy at 17, the gal doesn't look like that.

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
IC B2

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Did he puke from drinking or from looking at her?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Next year, Chili's!

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
250#? Poor kid will probably be gay after that!

LOL. Yep.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by UPhiker

Maybe from something he tried to EAT.

I would have got him too but a Dad Blam snow flake hit me in da eye....
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by doubleDs55
Originally Posted by UPhiker

Maybe from something he tried to EAT.

Or was face sit smothered by.

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Might have been her diarrhea not vomit!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 12344mag
No good ever comes from using alcohol.

We're gonna have to agree to disagree on that........

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wanted to see a picture until I got to this part:
Originally Posted by AB2506
The boy later told deputies that Good forced herself on him after he fell asleep, claiming he was unable to push the woman off him due to her size, the arrest report states. Good is listed at 250 pounds in jail records.

Then I got here and I'm REALLY thankful there's not a picture!!!
At one point, the boy got up to use the bathroom, where he vomited, the 12-year-old girl told deputies.

Politics is War by Other Means
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Sorry when I was 17 I didn’t care much for looks just what I was getting. The boy was gay or embarrassed. It’s hard for me to believe a 17 year old boy can be raped by a woman. He was all into it until he was caught by someone. He was probably puking because it was his first time I mean hell I was nervous my first time too.

Last edited by Buck720; 05/20/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Doh!!!!

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Buck720
Sorry when I was 17 I didn’t care much for looks just what I was getting. The boy was gay or embarrassed. It’s hard for me to believe a 17 year old boy can be raped by a woman. He was all into it until he was caught by someone. He was probably puking because it was his first time I mean hell I was nervous my first time too.

Probably puking because he drank too much at the house party.

She might be a real heifer but I have no problem concluding that a 17 year old with a dozen beers in him wouldn’t hesitate to stick it in just about anything with a vagina.

Gross? Yep. Unconsentual? Nope.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Culling was hard as a teenager that’s for later in life!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Poor kid won't be able to walk past a fish market without having flashbacks and puking now...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Poor kid won't be able to walk past a fish market without having flashbacks and puking now...

Hahahaha laugh

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 204guy, 1badf350, 63 invisible), 2,892 guests, and 1,318 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,197
Posts18,503,600
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.