Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by SandBilly
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Does your wife know you caught her bathing on film ? Must be a bitch gettin that sandbilly spooge out of her crack.
m

It’s easier than your wife getting it out of her ass, wheel chair or not, pops. Lmao

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You should probably stfu, you’re not very good at this.lol

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
You should probably stfu, you’re not very good at this.lol
Lame as usual. Have you looked into getting that lobotomy undone ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
#wit

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Just thought it might help with the drooling.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
More wit. Lmfao. Stfu man, you lose

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trailer pics or stfu. Let’s see em’ lol

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Show me yours. I haven't had a good laugh in awhile. That vid of your wife is the closest I've come in weeks.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Going to bed, get your [bleep] straight. I’ll look for pics tomorrow.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jackmountain
We were fishing in Kitty Hawk off Avalon pier. Saw some crazy red glowing globes floating above the water off the side. Maybe the size of a grapefruit? Hovered for a minute then took off faster than anything I’ve ever see fly out across the ocean like they’d been shot out of a slingshot. Bunch of people saw it including my daughter who talks about it to this day. Pretty wild.

See what happens when your off your meds.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Don't forget your gun.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't forget your gun. LOL

Turn around, it’s in your ass. Lol

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Don't forget your gun. LOL

Turn around, it’s in your ass. Lol
Try not to think about me in a loincloth or you'll never get to sleep. LOL

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This from the BFRO site is a little freaky... I fish in this area a few times each year up in the Eastern Sierras in CA

My girlfriend and I had a three-day weekend so we decided to do some fly fishing up at Green Lake. I live in southern California, so it is a 7-hour drive for us to reach South Lake in the Inyo National Forest, then we hiked about three miles up to Green Lake. I’ve been to Green Lake many times in the past. The elevation at South Lake is about 9000 feet and the trail to Green Lake takes you up past 11000 feet, so it’s pretty steep in places and there are a lot of switchbacks on the trail.

“We hiked up to Green Lake only to find it was totally frozen over. We decided to hike back down towards another lake in the area. At one point in our hike we stopped to rest and eat some snacks. While we were there I had a very eerie feeling. It caused me to feel cold and shaky and nervous. As we were sitting there, we suddenly heard a noise of something flying through the air. I looked up and saw a huge rock, which probably weighed at least 45 pounds, coming from above us. The rock landed on the trail about 25 yards away from us. It wasn’t rolling down the hillside. It’s trajectory indicated to me it had been thrown down the hillside.

“At about that same instant we heard a very distinct animal-like grunting noise, but it was far louder than any animal grunt I’ve ever heard. We also detected a really foul smell. I particularly remember the foul smell because one moment we were breathing really fresh mountain air and the next moment there was this awful smell.

“About that time, we could hear heavy footsteps coming down the hillside towards us. The terrain in this area is steep with many tall pine trees. We couldn’t see very far above us, but we could hear something was coming towards us.

“I’ve encountered many bears in that area in the past and I immediately grew concerned a bear was approaching us. I yelled something like, “It’s a (expletive) bear!” The whole thing was so frightening and unexpected that we both started running! We left my girlfriend’s jacket, my sunglasses, and our food there and just started running down the switchbacked trail. (The jacket and sunglasses each cost over $100. We never went back to get them.)

“As we kept running down the switchbacks we could hear the heavy footsteps following us. Whatever it was, it didn’t stay on the trail and follow the switchbacks like we did. Instead, it cut straight down the hillside, and its movements were loud enough for us to hear it. We ran for about five minutes before realizing the thing was no longer following us. We went back to the trailhead, got in our car, and left.

“This was the scariest thing I’ve ever experienced in my life. I’m confused and puzzled by the whole thing. I’m not the kind of guy who believes in things like ghosts or bigfoots. But, I can’t explain what happened to us. That’s why I reached out to you guys (the BFRO).”

In my follow-up questions, I asked Ron about the rock he saw flying through the air. He said he guessed it was at least 45 pounds. He felt it was definitely too big for a human to have thrown. It wasn’t smooth and round, but was more angular with sharp edges, which he assumes is why he heard it flying through the air before he actually saw it. Ron also stated that in hindsight, although he initially was afraid they were being stalked by a bear, he felt the whole thing was unlike any normal bear behavior he’s ever experienced. He now believes it was not a bear.

During my conversation, I found Ron’s story to be believable and compelling. I got the impression this is a person with an analytical mind-set. He experienced something unusual and now wants to understand the why and how of what happened. He didn’t seem to be looking for attention, but wanted information, instead.

I explained to Ron that sasquatches will sometimes engage in territorial displays such as rock throwing, tree shaking, or angry vocalizations. Bluff charges have also been reported in which sasquatches seem to be intent on chasing people away from an area. Based on Ron’s description of the moving noises he heard, I suspect he and his girlfriend were on the receiving end of a bluff charge. After seeing a rock thrown in their direction, they heard a loud grunting noise, smelled a foul odor, and heard heavy footsteps coming their way. I find it interesting that as they ran down the switchbacks, the maker of all this commotion ran straight down the hill side, cutting across the switchbacks. This is what makes me believe this was a bluff charge, rather than some type of predatory behavior. If a sasquatch or any other large animal was running straight downhill it would have easily caught up to the humans who were sticking to the switchbacked trail. Since it never did catch up to Ron and his girlfriend, I can only assume the suspected sasquatch was merely trying to scare them away rather than wanting to actually catch them.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've seen a few when I surfed through cable professional sports channel.

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Q. Is Bigfoot here yet?

A. Not Yeti ...

M
mjbgalt Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Hey you two. Stop acting a fool on my thread about schit no one believes lol

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Closest I can come to a crypto was a couple hundred yards from the car we saw what looked like an otter but it was walking along the edge of a field. It was wayyy too big for a raccoon or similar animal and it was nowhere near water and it was very dark colored and did not look familiar.

Maybe 5 feet from head to tail...sorta looked like a wolverine which we don't have in Ohio. Definitely not a dog or bear or coyote.

Never figured that one out.

It could possibly have been a fisher. I've seen some big ones in the Adirondacks.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Janet Reno is ded

Yes, but Moochelle Obammy is still alive.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (01Foreman400, 1minute, 06hunter59, 338rcm, 222Sako, 338Rules, 60 invisible), 2,381 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,544
Posts18,491,538
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.