Hop To
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Stx would have been the High Schooler us Junior High dweebs would have scored weed and m80's from back in the day. LMAO!

probably.

I remember saying that I would NEVER tell a kid NO if he asked me to buy.

No one ever asked. I guess except for the kids that ran with me than needed tobacco.

Schit...we would ask people to buy for us when they were walking out of the C store.

I am MAGA.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Seventy's trump both.
We took our guns to school to hunt on the way home or shoot them on the school range after classes let out. We rode the back roads shooting woodchucks out the window of our trucks and nobody cared. We hunted all over because there was still a lot of unposted land and if it didn't have signs nobody cared. We shot pigeons from under the bridge at the edge of town and nobody called the cops, even though you could hear the reports all over town. We rode our bicyles through town with guns strapped across the handle bars and nobody paid any mind. If the cops saw you and your buds carrying guns through town they'd just smile and wave. Things have sure gone to shyt since then.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Seventy's trump both.
We took our guns to school to hunt on the way home or shoot them on the school range after classes let out. We rode the back roads shooting woodchucks out the window of our trucks and nobody cared. We hunted all over because there was still a lot of unposted land and if it didn't have signs nobody cared. We shot pigeons from under the bridge at the edge of town and nobody called the cops, even though you could hear the reports all over town. We rode our bicyles through town with guns strapped across the handle bars and nobody paid any mind. If the cops saw you and your buds carrying guns through town they'd just smile and wave. Things have sure gone to shyt since then.

Hahaha!

No, you just live in a [bleep].

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
schithole

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stx would have been the High Schooler us Junior High dweebs would have scored weed and m80's from back in the day. LMAO!

probably.

Plus dudes like you always had the badass muscle cars sweet looking poontang riding shotgun and a case of beer in the trunk.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
schithole

Ha!

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Seventy's trump both.

Hahaha!

They still let kids take guns to school in Montana ?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Seventy's trump both.

Chit I know I'll catch Chit for it but I poached the king ranch, my best friend's dad was chief of police in Premont, and his son and I'd cross over from jack storms ranch and walk 10 miles or more into the king ranch. We killed some nice bucks. that chit would be a felony now, back then it was a 250 dollar fine if you got caught, we never got caught.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seventy's trump both.

Hahaha!

They still let kids take guns to school in Montana ?

Still taking guns to school in 85'. Duck or Dove hunting before first period. Coaches would always check to see what we got that morning while we'd mooch one of their cigs in the parkinglot. Mind you this in city of 180k back then.

"Maybe we're all happy."

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
You still see guns in gunracks here.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
We are all poor AF though.

Bit of a trade-off.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Seventy's trump both.

Chit I know I'll catch Chit for it but I poached the king ranch, my best friend's dad was chief of police in Premont, and his son and I'd cross over from jack storms ranch and walk 10 miles or more into the king ranch. We killed some nice bucks. that chit would be a felony now, back then it was a 250 dollar fine if you got caught, we never got caught.
I got served in bars here when I was 16-17 years old. They didn't ask for ID. DWI wasn't a Federal offence back then either. Got pulled over twice, admitted I'd been drinking. Asked me where I was headed said "home". Cops told me to get back in my car, drive slow and they'd follow me home.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yeah stopped doing that when that evil scum Patrick Purdy shot up the school here in 89'.

"Maybe we're all happy."

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Seventy's trump both.

I got served in bars here when I was 16-17 years old. They didn't ask for ID. DWI wasn't a Federal offence back then either. Got pulled over twice, admitted I'd been drinking. Asked me where I was headed said "home". Cops told me to get back in my car, drive slow and they'd follow me home.
true I use to drink in bars with my dad when I was 15.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Yeah stopped doing that when that evil scum Patrick Purdy shot up the school here in 89'.

Guy I went to school with brought a revolver to school to kill a kid.

He didn't get it done. Maybe thats why they didnt fugg with us.

Good guy today. I talk with him occasional.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
My best friends dad would give us a $10 and a note to ride our bikes up to the gas station giving us permission to buy him Marlboros and spend the rest on pops and candy. In HS we’d walk to a restaurant that had a vending machine for cigarettes. My first bar served me and my friends at 18 and would keep serving us drinks as long as we tipped well and could keep sober enough to not draw attention.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

probably.

I remember saying that I would NEVER tell a kid NO if he asked me to buy.

No one ever asked. I guess except for the kids that ran with me than needed tobacco.

Schit...we would ask people to buy for us when they were walking out of the C store.

I was one shoulder tapping mofo back in the day!

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Guy I went to school with brought a revolver to school to kill a kid.

He didn't get it done. Maybe thats why they didnt fugg with us.

Good guy today. I talk with him occasional.

Turned out well.

"Maybe we're all happy."

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I ran and jumped off my parents roof on a windy day, with a 55gallon glad trash bag after they introduced the new ones with handles. Even got a running start... Everything went as planned until I hit the ground.....

If 'ya can't put hot sauce on it, it ain't worth eat'n....

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
My best friends dad would give us a $10 and a note to ride our bikes up to the gas station giving us permission to buy him Marlboros and spend the rest on pops and candy. In HS we’d walk to a restaurant that had a vending machine for cigarettes. My first bar served me and my friends at 18 and would keep serving us drinks as long as we tipped well and could keep sober enough to not draw attention.
My dad would call down to the hardware store and tell them I was on my way down to buy shotgun shells or .22's with his permission when I was 13-14 years old.

Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (1eyedmule, 10ring1, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 160user, 12344mag, 68 invisible), 2,678 guests, and 1,186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,856
Posts18,497,066
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.