Hop To
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hahahaha!

Retirement has really improved your personality.

ask him to posts pics of the hundreds of custom firearms he built Jim

GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by ribka
Yep. Where you live is much cooler.

Bringing a permission slip to buy ammo. Freedom baby.

lol

Bought hundreds of boxes of 22 cal, shotgun ammo from the age of 8. Never needed a note from mommy or daddy to complete the purchase.

Well...he is having a fit now because I forgot that his pappy would call down to the hardware store instead of sending a note with him.

Sure wish I lived in New York.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Hahahaha!

Why don't you post more pictures of your fat, crippled ass. The last ones were so impressive. That new house sure didn't do anything to improve your sun shiny disposition. Perhaps a piece of ass once in awhile would help. There must be hookers and boner pills somewhere around your area. LMAO you pathetic slob.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Man I was 16 in 86 and mailbox smashin was killer!!!

The floorboard of a 73 Gran Torino can hold a lot of bricks.

Drive back around the next morning for post damage assessment

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Hahahaha!

Why don't you post more pictures of your fat, crippled ass. The last ones were so impressive. That new house sure didn't do anything to improve your sun shiny disposition. Perhaps a piece of ass once in awhile would help. There must be hookers and boner pills somewhere around your area. LMAO you pathetic slob.

Someone needs some Midol today? Did your boyfriend smash it a little too hard last night?

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
IC B2

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Good argument for those decades being the golden years of the United States. 1989 and the end of the Cold War is IMHO the turning point. Seems like the 90’s is where we started going backwards. No communist enemy for Democracy to champion over any longer. Early 90’s brought the crack plague, the militarization of Law Enforcement, the beginnings of “diversity” as a virtue, racialization of pretty much every facet of life, acceptance of LGBTQ idiocy etc…. The 90’s brought on the beginning of the end of the great experiment.

Looks like it’s China’s time again. Not long ago Britain, Germany and France were “world powers”.

There may be something to the end of the cold war being the start of some of our current problems. I think it was Bismarck that said a nation must always have an enemy or its people are going to turn on themselves

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Hahahaha!

Someone needs some Midol today? Did your boyfriend smash it a little too hard last night?
Whoa, here comes the pile on. You fuggers are so brave. LOL

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

lol

Bought hundreds of boxes of 22 cal, shotgun ammo from the age of 8. Never needed a note from mommy or daddy to complete the purchase.

Well...he is having a fit now because I forgot that his pappy would call down to the hardware store instead of sending a note with him.

Sure wish I lived in New York.
If you lived here you'd weigh 700 pounds instead of 400. You'd have a harder time finding anyone desperate enough to breed with you.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I love how older guys cannot see the connections and think that later generations somehow magically changed.

Ever occur to some that the kids of today are the way they are because 2 generations back grandpa didn't spend the time or effort on their mom and dad? Didn't teach them or follow through or discipline or give a damn?

Same way i feel about the "greatest generation" bullschit. They went off to war to fight commies and then came back home and voted Democrat for 50 more years until we had commies here. They for some reason didn't bother to raise their kids worth a damn so we got hippies and Democrat boomers and liberals coming out our Fuggin ears. The kids the "greatest" raised raided pensions, borrowed trillions, and created big government and screwed over everyone they could find.

And then grandpa comes on here to bitch about the way things are today. Wtf maybe you should have gotten off your ass in 1960 and made your damn kid behave and learn something.

Last edited by mjbgalt; 06/09/21.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

No permission slip needed to buy ammo here dick head. Enjoy your crummy food and weekly baths.

What did your pappy send with you to the store?

A 50 dollar bill and a note saying that you were an orphan?
Nothing you dumb fuuck. Can't you read either ? And you stupid ass holes wonder why I get nasty. This conversation is over now JC. You're a stupid, fat, dirty cock sucker and I'm wasting no more time with you.

Hahahaha!

lol

You go Jim !!

Blackfart thought he was besting you with every reply, but you were playing the dumb bastard like a fish, just waiting ta set the hook.

grin

He said "conversation over", but the retard in him won't let it go, you wait n see !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hahahaha!

Boom - told ya !

Paul.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Hahahaha!

Whoa, here comes the pile on. You fuggers are so brave. LOL

You bring it on yourself !

What do you expect !

If your gunna play in the sandbox, best be nice.

You know, choke down your real personality.

Paul.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

No permission slip needed to buy ammo here dick head. Enjoy your crummy food and weekly baths.

Nothing you dumb fuuck. Can't you read either ? And you stupid ass holes wonder why I get nasty. This conversation is over now JC. You're a stupid, fat, dirty cock sucker and I'm wasting no more time with you.

Hahahaha!

lol

You go Jim !!

Blackfart thought he was besting you with every reply, but you were playing the dumb bastard like a fish, just waiting ta set the hook.

grin

He said "conversation over", but the retard in him won't let it go, you wait n see !
Besting what ? I was simply stating FACTS about Federal law. They do apply in every state whether anybody wants to obey the law or not. And a fuuckin Canadian of all people has nothing to crow about when it comes to gun laws you dumb fuuck. I was simply trying to have a pleasant conversation down memory lane. And who came along and fuucked that up Einstein ?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
BlackChunt,

Do you ever stop whining?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Hahahaha!

lol

You go Jim !!

grin

Besting what ? I was simply stating FACTS about Federal law. They do apply in every state whether anybody wants to obey the law or not.

& Jim was telling you how it is in real country & was basically laughing at you, as you kept "spoutin da law".

Basically, he said in every reply, that he couldn't care less & you kept on spoutin !

Paul.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Hahahaha!

lol

You go Jim !!

grin

Besting what ? I was simply stating FACTS about Federal law. They do apply in every state whether anybody wants to obey the law or not. And a fuuckin Canadian of all people has nothing to crow about when it comes to gun laws you dumb fuuck. I was simply trying to have a pleasant conversation down memory lane. And who came along and fuucked that up Einstein ?

Newsflash dumbphouc, I'm not Canadian & I've told you that before.

& You were the one who Fuuced up your pleasant conversation with Jim C !

Paul.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Hahahaha!

lol

You go Jim !!

grin

Besting what ? I was simply stating FACTS about Federal law. They do apply in every state whether anybody wants to obey the law or not.

& Jim was telling you how it is in real country & was basically laughing at you, as you kept "spoutin da law".

Basically, he said in every reply, that he couldn't care less & you kept on spoutin !

And now here you're spouting about something that is none of your concern pussy boy.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
lol

Little meemaw market here would sell us .22 ammo but would not sell us Jolt Cola.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Hahahaha!

lol

You go Jim !!

grin

Newsflash dumbphouc, I'm not Canadian & I've told you that before.
I've told you all a lot that you're incapable of understanding or remembering apparently. You nit pickin cock suckin ass holes are constantly looking for any little thing to start an argument about. The real shame of it is that so many of you petty little pricks lived through childhood at all.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by slumlord
lol

Little meemaw market here would sell us .22 ammo but would not sell us Jolt Cola.
FREEEDOM !

Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

198 members (2500HD, 160user, 69sportfury, 01Foreman400, 300s, 12 invisible), 1,707 guests, and 986 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,625
Posts18,474,102
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.