Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Yep. Where you live is much cooler.

Bringing a permission slip to buy ammo. Freedom baby.
No permission slip needed to buy ammo here dick head. Enjoy your crummy food and weekly baths.

What did your pappy send with you to the store?

A 50 dollar bill and a note saying that you were an orphan?
Nothing you dumb fuuck. Can't you read either ? And you stupid ass holes wonder why I get nasty. This conversation is over now JC. You're a stupid, fat, dirty cock sucker and I'm wasting no more time with you.

Hahahaha!

Retirement has really improved your personality.

Originally Posted by ribka

lol

Bought hundreds of boxes of 22 cal, shotgun ammo from the age of 8. Never needed a note from mommy or daddy to complete the purchase.

You go Jim !!

Blackfart thought he was besting you with every reply, but you were playing the dumb bastard like a fish, just waiting ta set the hook.

grin

He said "conversation over", but the retard in him won't let it go, you wait n see !
Besting what ? I was simply stating FACTS about Federal law. They do apply in every state whether anybody wants to obey the law or not.

& Jim was telling you how it is in real country & was basically laughing at you, as you kept "spoutin da law".

Basically, he said in every reply, that he couldn't care less & you kept on spoutin !

And now here you're spouting about something that is none of your concern pussy boy.

Why is it none of my concern ?

Open forum & conversation, right ?

You think Jim's a redneck bumkin, right ?

Well, as drunk as he was, at 2am this morning, he managed to "best you" & your sharp mind !

Funny as phouk !

smile

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I think one reason things are as they seem is that few people expect anything out of their family and friends. Parents and grandparents let their kids slide when they do wrong at a very early age and it teaches them that not doing their best is okay. They grow up that way and expect to be catered to. And why won't the younger generations listen to the sage advice of the elderly? Where is Norman Rockwell's America?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

No permission slip needed to buy ammo here dick head. Enjoy your crummy food and weekly baths.

Nothing you dumb fuuck. Can't you read either ? And you stupid ass holes wonder why I get nasty. This conversation is over now JC. You're a stupid, fat, dirty cock sucker and I'm wasting no more time with you.

Hahahaha!

lol

Bought hundreds of boxes of 22 cal, shotgun ammo from the age of 8. Never needed a note from mommy or daddy to complete the purchase.

You go Jim !!

Blackfart thought he was besting you with every reply, but you were playing the dumb bastard like a fish, just waiting ta set the hook.

grin

He said "conversation over", but the retard in him won't let it go, you wait n see !
Besting what ? I was simply stating FACTS about Federal law. They do apply in every state whether anybody wants to obey the law or not. And a fuuckin Canadian of all people has nothing to crow about when it comes to gun laws you dumb fuuck. I was simply trying to have a pleasant conversation down memory lane. And who came along and fuucked that up Einstein ?

Newsflash dumbphouc, I'm not Canadian & I've told you that before.
I've told you all a lot that you're incapable of understanding or remembering apparently. You nit pickin cock suckin ass holes are constantly looking for any little thing to start an argument about. The real shame of it is that so many of you petty little pricks lived through childhood at all.

Someone needs a safe space

Last edited by Stormin_Norman; 06/09/21.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Hahahaha!

lol

You go Jim !!

grin

Besting what ? I was simply stating FACTS about Federal law. They do apply in every state whether anybody wants to obey the law or not. And a fuuckin Canadian of all people has nothing to crow about when it comes to gun laws you dumb fuuck. I was simply trying to have a pleasant conversation down memory lane. And who came along and fuucked that up Einstein ?

I've told you all a lot that you're incapable of understanding or remembering apparently. You nit pickin cock suckin ass holes are constantly looking for any little thing to start an argument about. The real shame of it is that so many of you petty little pricks lived through childhood at all.

You ever wonder why you are the commonality in this ?

TFF

Paul.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[quote=Jim_Conrad]Yep. Where you live is much cooler.

Hahahaha!

lol

You go Jim !!

grin

TFF
[/quote]

Careful, next your math skills will be disparaged.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
[quote=Jim_Conrad]Yep. Where you live is much cooler.

Hahahaha!

lol

You go Jim !!

grin

TFF
[/quote] Folks like you don't like me pointing out your hypocrisy, dumbfuggery and pettiness so you're always looking for any opportunity to pile on like the petty little kuunt bruised bitches you are.. You are genuinely pathetic.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Didn't the Feds make marijuana illegal too?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Bullshit Blackheart.

I was quite friendly last night.

You started with the insults and digs first.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[quote=Blackheart][quote=Jim_Conrad]Yep. Where you live is much cooler.

Hahahaha!

lol

You go Jim !!

grin

TFF
[/quote] Folks like you don't like me pointing out your hypocrisy, dumbfuggery and pettiness so you're always looking for any opportunity to pile on like the petty little kuunt bruised bitches you are.. You are genuinely pathetic.
[/quote]

pettiness

Lets explore this, shall we !

You were hammering Jim, for 3 hours, about Laws he doesn't care about & don't, apparently apply in his OA & we're the petty ones ?

He tells you to fugg off, you get bent outta shape, start the name calling, I happen to ask a couple of questions & now I'm the bad guy.

Yep, you're right, you might be bipolar !

* by the way, when you edit your posts, why do you un-check the box that indicates that you've edited/changed your post.

We won't think your a dumbass, for not being able to get all your confused thoughts on paper, the first time.

grin

Paul.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Bullshit Blackheart.

Don't give me that shyt boy. You're the one who picked out and started making a big deal out of one facet of my post about life here in the '70's. I tolerated your digs and pointed out that it wasn't a NY law but rather federal law that prohibits underage ammo purchase and guns on school grounds. I even told you when those laws took effect but you persisted in your assurance that Montana isn't subject to federal law and your insinuations that only a dummy would live someplace that is. Maybe if backward dumbfuggs like yourself paid attention to and were aware of what anti gun federal laws are being proposed and implemented, rather than just considering yourself above the law we wouldn't have so many.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Bullshit Blackheart.

Yeah, he soooo did !

But it's OK, settle mate, I gotcha back !

wink

Paul.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Oh my god you are such a fugging baby Blackheart.

Thanks so much for tolerating my digs for as long as you did.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Bullshit Blackheart.

Yeah, he soooo did !

wink

Mongo like candy!

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Bullshit Blackheart.

Yeah, he soooo did !

wink

Mongo like candy beans !

Fixt !

Paul.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Typical Democrat response. Always blame it on somebody else and never take responsibility for your own actions. Go back to drinking and stuffing your face with twinkies. No worky for you today.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Typical Democrat response. Always blame it on somebody else and never take responsibility for your own actions.

Do you ever read what you write?

Are you on the spectrum or something?

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Typical Democrat response. Always blame it on somebody else and never take responsibility for your own actions.

Do you ever read what you write?

Are you on the spectrum or something?
Can you even read what you write ? I know you have a drinking problem but come on.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
You have got to be on the spectrum somewhere.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Typical Democrat response. Always blame it on somebody else and never take responsibility for your own actions. Go back to drinking and stuffing your face with twinkies. No worky for you today.

Would this be the hypocritical, pettiness & dumbphouccery, that you spoke of earlier ?

You are, for sure, "special".

We'll get you a participation trophy, for your efforts.

I just PM'd Beaver, suggesting it for this years awards ceremony.

Paul.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There's a reason I have Blackfart on ignore. -hint-

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

502 members (222Sako, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 1minute, 06hunter59, 58 invisible), 2,442 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,551
Posts18,472,973
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.