Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So far nobody, has been allowed access to the Dominion machines, so proving the extent of the fraud is impossible. The counterfeit ballots, the same ballots counted several times, the dead voting, the illegals voting, the fraudulent mail-in ballots are all just a drop in the bucket compared to what Dominion did and is still allowed to do.

As of right now not a single state that uses these machines has taken steps to stop Dominion from doing the same thing again and again and again.

Not only will nothing be done to correct this Wrong, nothing will be done to keep it from happening in the future and of course nothing will be done to punish those that committed The Crime of The Century.

As our Leader Kevin McCarthy has said, "Nobody is contesting the results of the 2020 election", meaning the Republican Establishment is not going to fight to fix this or stop this, they are not only fine with the "results" they are part of the Steal.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by steve4102
So far nobody, has been allowed access to the Dominion machines, so proving the extent of the fraud is impossible. The counterfeit ballots, the same ballots counted several times, the dead voting, the illegals voting, the fraudulent mail-in ballots are all just a drop in the bucket compared to what Dominion did and is still allowed to do.

As of right now not a single state that uses these machines has taken steps to stop Dominion from doing the same thing again and again and again.

Not only will nothing be done to correct this Wrong, nothing will be done to keep it from happening in the future and of course nothing will be done to punish those that committed The Crime of The Century.

As our Leader Kevin McCarthy has said, "Nobody is contesting the results of the 2020 election", meaning the Republican Establishment is not going to fight to fix this or stop this, they are not only fine with the "results" they are part of the Steal.

I believe a large part of why audits were not done immediately, was to entrench the Biden administration to the point where they are just accepted. In my opinion, if the Democrats cheated, the electors had imperfect data to make their decision. We are at the point where we know they cheated, are in the process of proving it, and Biden will stay even if he didn't win. That is totally unacceptable to me. Kick his ass out.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Hastings
Election fraud? They admit Trump got 10-12 million more votes than he did in 2016. And we are to believe that a half dead loon that hid out for the whole campaign got 20 million more votes than Hillary?

Honk for Joe.........

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
There is a legal term called "Quar Warrento" which means if a candidate for office has won an election through fraud he or she can be removed from office. This legal process has not been used in decades. If it is proven that Trump won the electoral college by over turning three states (Arizona, Georgia, Pa or Wisconsin) Quar Warrento
is the legal process to likely go before the Supreme Court.

The other alternative would be for the individual states to also count the votes for senate and congressional races using their legislative powers to replace senate seats in Arizona, Georgia and Pa.

The next few months will be interesting.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Yep.

If something similar to "the steal" had been pulled on the communists, they and the media would have been on it like ugly on an ape, white on rice, and a chicken on a bug all combined.

What do "we" do? Very little to nothing. Conservatives on Fox news have been muzzled. Their frequent guests like Miss Lindsay Graham, Ted Cruz, etc say nothing when they should be raising hell every waking moment of their existence.

Little networks like OAN and Newsmax still talk about it but their viewership is probably smaller than a major college bowl game.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
There is a legal term called "Quar Warrento" which means if a candidate for office has won an election through fraud he or she can be removed from office. This legal process has not been used in decades. If it is proven that Trump won the electoral college by over turning three states (Arizona, Georgia, Pa or Wisconsin) Quar Warrento
is the legal process to likely go before the Supreme Court.

The other alternative would be for the individual states to also count the votes for senate and congressional races using their legislative powers to replace senate seats in Arizona, Georgia and Pa.

The next few months will be interesting.

Interesting. Gonna check this out some more. Thanks

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Ok, let's assume that enough states do audits, that election fraud is proven. Then what?
NOTHING!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Biden will be removed from office.

It's just a question of how soon and how many unpleasantries will we be forced to suffer? The Dominion machines are pretty much a moot point and we have more than enough proof without them to deny Biden his prize. Mike Lindell has Hackers with IP addresses and packets of information on how, who, where and how it was done to the machines. This was all captured in real time on election night. We've already proven the machines were connected to the internet. That was Foreign interference of an election covered by law. Even at that they didn't have enough votes to carry his sorry ass over the finish line.

The election was actually won when they stopped the count in several states in order to inject illegal fraudulent ballots and that's being proven now. More states are going to join the forensic audit and it will not go well for the current home team of Biden/Harlot. They had these already printed up, delivered and ready to count as actual mail in ballots. That is what they're fighting tooth and nail to keep from being proven now.

This is a Constitutional Crisis and it must be addressed no matter the cost. Enough is enough and our future electoral process is at stake. Although it does seem foreboding to a lot of people this must be addressed. The Supreme Court must at some point address this and it had better be in the affirmative or they'll risk rebellion. Somewhere between 80-100 MILLION voters voted for Trump and they're sitting quietly waiting fervently hoping and praying that someone will get this right.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Not a damn thing

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
If you live in a district or county where election fraud was suspected and you are NOT on some people's backs about oversight and transparency, it's on you.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
YES! kwg020 YES!

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by rainshot

It's just a question of how soon and how many unpleasantries will we be forced to suffer? The Dominion machines are pretty much a moot point and we have more than enough proof without them to deny Biden his prize. Mike Lindell has Hackers with IP addresses and packets of information on how, who, where and how it was done to the machines. This was all captured in real time on election night. We've already proven the machines were connected to the internet. That was Foreign interference of an election covered by law. Even at that they didn't have enough votes to carry his sorry ass over the finish line.

The election was actually won when they stopped the count in several states in order to inject illegal fraudulent ballots and that's being proven now. More states are going to join the forensic audit and it will not go well for the current home team of Biden/Harlot. They had these already printed up, delivered and ready to count as actual mail in ballots. That is what they're fighting tooth and nail to keep from being proven now.

This is a Constitutional Crisis and it must be addressed no matter the cost. Enough is enough and our future electoral process is at stake. Although it does seem foreboding to a lot of people this must be addressed. The Supreme Court must at some point address this and it had better be in the affirmative or they'll risk rebellion. Somewhere between 80-100 MILLION voters voted for Trump and they're sitting quietly waiting fervently hoping and praying that someone will get this right.
I know you're right - in fact, everybody knows you're right. But at the same time, the chance that anything will actually be done about it is the same as finding Jimmy Hoffa buried in your back yard..

Courts are terrified to address it. I still believe they (and/or their families) have nearly all been threatened with physical harm if they deign to accept a case.. And when we have a SCOTUS that's what, 6-3 conservatives over libbies and they STILL REFUSE TO TAKE ON THE CASE - it tells me the deep state left has gotten to 'em..

I pray I'm wrong, seriously, but I will still lay money on the odds that NOTHING will happen...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Barry, I agree that election fraud has already been proven, but right now the states are saying that it wasn't enough to change the outcome of the election. The figures I'm seeing from Az., suggest maybe a 10% difference in numbers, and that is enough to swing the state to Trump.

Now, if it is proven that there was enough fraud to change the outcome, in enough states, what will happen?

It would have to go to the scotus eventually.

SCOTUS can do nothing as the electoral process, review by State Attorney Generals and acceptance provision by the Vice President who is also President of the Senate within the constitution was executed. There is no provision in the constitution to reverse an election post this event.

Democrats will hold the presidency until 2024 because Pence accepted the returns. Had he sent them back to the State AG's (Particularly for the 6 states contested) the election may have been challenged and turned around at that point but he chose not to do this.

What will likely transpire is this:

1. Next year, Democrats will lose the house.
2. A third of the senate will be also up for election and Democrats will lose the Senate.
3. Joe will be useless at this point and step down for medical reasons.
4. Kamala will be a lame duck President and likely install the most anti constitutionalist the Democrats can find as VP
5. The volume of Executive Orders will flow faster than they can be reported on. The Dems will be against a wall and become more dangerous than ever.
6. The people will totally ignore every EO they disagree with and it will be a damaging time for the US reputation.
7. In 2024, Trump will win with De Santos as VP which will provide for a 12 year contribution to fully eradicate the political diseases damaging the country.

Trump and De Santos have the ability, motivation and skills to succeed. We will see Democrats fall, beginning January 2022 because of the House and Senate investigations that will follow after the GOP candidates are sworn in and assigned to the various committees.

When truth is ignored, it does not change an untruth from remaining a lie.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
A massive propaganda campaign to re-educate us on why it isn't true, and a statement from the DOJ about a crackdown on domestic terror groups.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by rainshot

I know you're right - in fact, everybody knows you're right. But at the same time, the chance that anything will actually be done about it is the same as finding Jimmy Hoffa buried in your back yard..

Courts are terrified to address it. I still believe they (and/or their families) have nearly all been threatened with physical harm if they deign to accept a case.. And when we have a SCOTUS that's what, 6-3 conservatives over libbies and they STILL REFUSE TO TAKE ON THE CASE - it tells me the deep state left has gotten to 'em..

I pray I'm wrong, seriously, but I will still lay money on the odds that NOTHING will happen...

You are NOT WRONG

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by benchman

I believe a large part of why audits were not done immediately, was to entrench the Biden administration to the point where they are just accepted. In my opinion, if the Democrats cheated, the electors had imperfect data to make their decision. We are at the point where we know they cheated, are in the process of proving it, and Biden will stay even if he didn't win. That is totally unacceptable to me. Kick his ass out.

benchman, I'm with you. But, realistically, I believe the longer he stays, the less inclined the rinos are to do a damn thing about the The Steal.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by AussieGunWriter
Barry, I agree that election fraud has already been proven, but right now the states are saying that it wasn't enough to change the outcome of the election. The figures I'm seeing from Az., suggest maybe a 10% difference in numbers, and that is enough to swing the state to Trump.

Now, if it is proven that there was enough fraud to change the outcome, in enough states, what will happen?

SCOTUS can do nothing as the electoral process, review by State Attorney Generals and acceptance provision by the Vice President who is also President of the Senate within the constitution was executed. There is no provision in the constitution to reverse an election post this event.

Democrats will hold the presidency until 2024 because Pence accepted the returns. Had he sent them back to the State AG's (Particularly for the 6 states contested) the election may have been challenged and turned around at that point but he chose not to do this.

2. A third of the senate will be also up for election and Democrats will lose the Senate.
4. Kamala will be a lame duck President and likely install the most anti constitutionalist the Democrats can find as VP
5. The volume of Executive Orders will flow faster than they can be reported on. The Dems will be against a wall and become more dangerous than ever.
6. The people will totally ignore every EO they disagree with and it will be a damaging time for the US reputation.
7. In 2024, Trump will win with De Santos as VP which will provide for a 12 year contribution to fully eradicate the political diseases damaging the country.

Trump and De Santos have the ability, motivation and skills to succeed. We will see Democrats fall, beginning January 2022 because of the House and Senate investigations that will follow after the GOP candidates are sworn in and assigned to the various committees.

Another Pipe Dream

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Let's see how important this guy Ken Bennett's work ends up being.

Arizona Audit: Hand Recount Expected to End This Week

Link to story

Auditors in Arizona expect to soon finish their hand recount of the nearly 2.1 million ballots cast in Maricopa County in the 2020 presidential election.

“I think the counting will be done by the end of this week,” former Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett, a Republican, told reporters on June 8 at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix, where the audit is taking place.

The audit teams are shifting resources to ballot evaluation work, including things “related to whether the ballot was authentic,” Bennett added to The Epoch Times.

“So there’s pictures of the ballots, we should find folds in the ones that were mailed in, which is the vast majority, I think 92 percent of them work by mail, so folds in the ballots for those that were sent by mail, there’s going to be a few at early voting locations that might be folded differently or not have holes in them. One of the microscopic cameras is looking for alignment marks and other things that are supposed to be aligned as far as the front and back of the ballot on an authentic ballot. Looking at the depression made in the oval when a handwritten writing instrument is used to fill out that oval as opposed to an inkjet or a Xerox machine making those marks, which obviously don’t want that happening,” he said.

The ballot evaluation will take most of the rest of the month, according to Bennett, who is the Arizona Senate’s liaison for the audit.

Randy Pullen, a former chairman of the Arizona Republican Party who is also serving as a spokesman for the audit, told reporters earlier on June 8 that 1.6 million of the nearly 2.1 million ballots cast in Maricopa County in last year’s election had been counted.

Auditors are also still reviewing data that was captured from election machines, including tabulators, Bennett told The Epoch Times. The Arizona Senate, meanwhile, is still considering whether to expand the audit to bring in a new firm that would examine ballot images and provide a third set of numbers to compare to the original tabulation and the dataset that the auditors come up with.

The state Senate ordered the audit late last year amid concerns of election integrity. The audit started on April 23. The Senate has control of the arena through June 30 to finish the audit, according to an agreement obtained by The Epoch Times.

More and more workers have been brought on in recent days to help plow through the work, and officials added a third shift that runs from 8 p.m. to 1 a.m. every night.

Election 2020 Arizona Audit
Maricopa County ballots cast in the 2020 general election are examined and recounted by contractors working for Florida-based company Cyber Ninjas at Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix, on May 6, 2021. (Matt York/Pool/AP Photo)
After the audit work is completed, the auditors, led by Florida-based Cyber Ninjas, are going to produce a final report to the Senate. The report will be delivered one week after the other phases are completed, according to a scope of work document the firm gave to the Senate.

The audit is largely supported by Republicans, including the Arizona Republican Party, but has faced criticism from Democrats, who tried to halt the process in court earlier this year over security and privacy concerns.

A judge in late April ruled against the Arizona Democratic Party, saying they had not provided “substantive evidence of any breaches or threatened breaches of voter privacy.”

Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, a Democrat who is running for governor, has said observers she sent to the audit have witnessed “problematic practices, changing policies, and security threats” that will render the audit findings “unreliable.” Bennett and other officials connected to the process have disputed those claims.

Follow Zachary on Twitter: @zackstieber

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Biden / Harris should be booted out of Washington maybe sentenced to jail the sooner the better ,also these BLM - Anifta crap needs to end even if law enforcement, military and who ever else helps get rid of these worthless thugs ,looters and unpeaceful protesters continue. someone is going to have to tell them go home or you will arrested ,sent to jail ,you could be shot or killed , enforcement people will have compete immunity even if they have to shoot or kill people. > its time to get tuff on these animals/criminals America has laws

Last edited by pete53; 06/10/21.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by AussieGunWriter

Another Pipe Dream

Love to see your alternative scenario Steve?
Challenge it for a beer?

When truth is ignored, it does not change an untruth from remaining a lie.
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

522 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1234, 10gaugeman, 17Fan, 62 invisible), 2,344 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,323
Posts18,487,458
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.