Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Since many know what did happen and so much of the government is in on the fix and if nothing happens except more erosion of freedom and the Constitution then we have a choice to make. It's one the Founding Fathers made sure we'd have and it's called the 2ND AMENDMENT! The time will have come to take it beyond just protecting our own lives and use it to protect our freedom.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Ok, let's assume that enough states do audits, that election fraud is proven. Then what?

I suspect leadership of loosing side came up with "election fraud" because they did not want to tell you the Democrats had more voters then Republicans. Unless the Democrats make major mistakes which will negatively affect their voters they will win again in 2024.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Cluggins
It can never be proven. When 95% of the media says "nuh-uh" to hard evidence and social media quashes any voice to the contrary, then there is no proof.

The media and social media have nothing in this world to do with proof or even a glimmer of truth.

What either says or does is irrelevant to truth or proof.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Cluggins is fos and depends on cnn and depends.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/10/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
PedoBiden has committed the biggest crime against America ever, bigger than Pearl Harbor. He should fry for his perfidy. Whore Harris should be stripped of her citizenship and wealth and banished from America for the rest of her life.

They both HAVE to be executed publicly by firing squad after a military tribunal & conviction for treason

That is the only correct path to true liberty and to restore faith in the election system

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Swamplord
They both HAVE to be executed publicly by firing squad after a military tribunal & conviction for treason

That is the only correct path to true liberty and to restore faith in the election system

- They both have to be proven guilty in a Court of Law - and that is the path to True Liberty.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
Originally Posted by steve4102
The old ladies and RINOS on the campfire will continue to cry about nothing happening!!

...and the lunatic Q-Balls will keep moving the goal post claiming "Nothing can stop what's coming".

F*cken Idiot

You are are too dumb to even recognize what’s going on around you. So I’d quell the keyboard tough guy routine

Yup, typical Q-Ball, can't defend your position with facts, instead go right to the personal attacks.
F*cken Idiot.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The truth is being revealed and when proved legally (beyond the MSM and Fox) then Biden will be forced to step down. The military may be required to enforce that or not, but they will re-seat Trump.

Posting Schitfaced in the early morning is one thing, but now you are way past that and smokin Crack.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Ok, let's assume that enough states do audits, that election fraud is proven. Then what?

If you are talking about the Arizona audit and those cyber ninja puke squad people? No one will be able to duplicate their results.
Their audit is mostly paid for by dark money with some money coming from OANN people. It is a fake audit that will prove nothing
no matter what it says. It is to bad you all here can`t see what is really going on.

I see many here are fools on a fools errand. You all are being used to destroy America from the inside. You are all dupes being used.
It is not Biden that is the enemy, but you,Trump and clown posse and all of the people that believe the big lies.

Trump is a single worst thing to happen to this country since 9/11!

The Arizona audit is not credible. The fox is in the hen house. If anyone here believes the Arizona audit will say anything other than another big lie you are all bigger fools than I thought.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The old ladies and RINOS on the campfire will continue to cry about nothing happening!!

...and the lunatic Q-Balls will keep moving the goal post claiming "Nothing can stop what's coming".

F*cken Idiot

You are are too dumb to even recognize what’s going on around you. So I’d quell the keyboard tough guy routine

Yup, typical Q-Ball, can't defend your position with facts, instead go right to the personal attacks.
F*cken Idiot.

Typical Democrat you are projecting what you have done on me and others!

It must suck to be you

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Retard alert 🚨

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Springcove
Retard alert 🚨

Hey, only geniuses support the dimocommie plan to get Govt to take care of them.

They would pack up and leave America for gun free and safe Cuba or Chiiinah if they could finance the move. wink

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/10/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by funnybone

If you are talking about the Arizona audit and those cyber ninja puke squad people? No one will be able to duplicate their results.
Their audit is mostly paid for by dark money with some money coming from OANN people. It is a fake audit that will prove nothing
no matter what it says. It is to bad you all here can`t see what is really going on.

I see many here are fools on a fools errand. You all are being used to destroy America from the inside. You are all dupes being used.
It is not Biden that is the enemy, but you,Trump and clown posse and all of the people that believe the big lies.

Trump is a single worst thing to happen to this country since 9/11!

The Arizona audit is not credible. The fox is in the hen house. If anyone here believes the Arizona audit will say anything other than another big lie you are all bigger fools than I thought.

Except for that little detail called facts! Like scanned copies of each ballot, multiple sets of eyes reviewing each ballot Little things like that

NRA Endowment Member

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

F*cken Idiot

F*cken Idiot.

Typical Democrat you are projecting what you have done on me and others!

It must suck to be you

Again; You Q-Ball Idiot.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There has been no debate just your inexorable whining.

NRA Endowment Member

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

LOL

F*cken Q-Ball Idiot

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

LOL

F*cken Q-Ball Idiot

Your so stupid you think your little impotent attempt at tough guy insult bothers me or anyone else!!

Keep trying sister!

NRA Endowment Member

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Slavek

I suspect leadership of loosing side came up with "election fraud" because they did not want to tell you the Democrats had more voters then Republicans. Unless the Democrats make major mistakes which will negatively affect their voters they will win again in 2024.

What a Fugkin retard

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Only read the first page of this thread, but I would not bet on "nothing will happen" if significant fraud/cheating is proved by audites in some important states. For example, it is not just the offices of Pres/Vice Pres that are in this - Sen and Rep elections could be thus tainted.

Not predicting "what", but am thinking about some possible eventualities - and this situation is unprecedented - so the reactions and actions may be unprecedented as well. Not an easy time to care about integrity in this country.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

LOL

F*cken Q-Ball Idiot

Your so stupid you think your little impotent attempt at tough guy insult bothers me or anyone else!!

Keep trying sister!

Yet, you are still a Q-Ball Idiot.

TRUST Th Plan.

Sit Back do nothing and enjoy the show.

You are watching a movie.

Grab some popcorn.

F*cken stupid f*ck.

Last edited by steve4102; 06/10/21.

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

351 members (12344mag, 1lesfox, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 160user, 28 invisible), 1,814 guests, and 1,137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,753
Posts18,495,386
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.