Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
P
pdman Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
P
Hey all...just rec'd word that my 59yr old bro was admitted to hosp with bad cough and severe chest congestion..he was vaccinated about 4 days ago...PFIZER VAC i believe..
His oxygen level was 51% & he was in a lot of pain..as of 3-4hrs ago his oxygen level was back up to 96%.. He also tested POSITIVE for the CHINA VIRUS...!!!!!!!
DIAGNOSIS - COVID PNEUMONIA....!!!!
SHOVE THE VACCINES YOU KNOW WHERE...!!!!! I am 71yrs young - un vaccinated and in great health...
Pete

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The vaccine isn't a vaccine. It doesn't prevent COVID, it only lessens the symptoms if you get it. Four days is not a long incubation period. There is a good chance he had the illness before he got the shot. I am anti-vax in the case of the COVID shot, btw. I agree with you on not taking the vaccine.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I had several people ask if I've had my vaccination. It's really starting to irritate me. F'n morons don't understand that IT'S NOT A VACCINATION!

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A vaccine that doesn't keep you from getting a virus, or spreading the virus isn't really my idea of a "vaccine"...

Wonder when the general public will open their eyes? whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Two weeks. Your bro was infected before the shot.

Godspeed to your friend.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
A vaccine that doesn't keep you from getting a virus, or spreading the virus isn't really my idea of a "vaccine"...

They won’t. Kinda like the sheep following the wolf to slaughter.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We're just going to shut down for two weeks is all.

LOL
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Takes 2 weeks for a vaccine to be effective and no vaccine is 100% effective for prevention, but will lessen severity.

Sorry to hear about your bro and I have my own misgivings about it, but this has nothing to do with the vaccine.

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
The vaccine does not help until about 2 weeks. He probably was exposed before he even got the vaccine.You guys must be runing out of tin foil for hats soon

Last edited by saddlesore; 06/13/21.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I had the KungFlu 3/20. Sicker than a dog. High fever, body aches, bad headaches, etc. Even my hair hurt!
Fast forward 14 months or so.
Wife and Dr talked me into getting a shot. I have a great Father in Law 93 years old. I want to see him, I had to have the shot to see him, so I caved. I got the J&J one and done Monday 6/7/21. Felt like crap since. Body aches, Fever, and ridiculous headaches. Just the headache is left and it's been brutal.
I Would NEVER get that shot or any other Wuhan shot again.
This sucks.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Some people learn slow.

LOL
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by pdman
Hey all...just rec'd word that my 59yr old bro was admitted to hosp with bad cough and severe chest congestion..he was vaccinated about 4 days ago...PFIZER VAC i believe..
His oxygen level was 51% & he was in a lot of pain..as of 3-4hrs ago his oxygen level was back up to 96%.. He also tested POSITIVE for the CHINA VIRUS...!!!!!!!
DIAGNOSIS - COVID PNEUMONIA....!!!!
SHOVE THE VACCINES YOU KNOW WHERE...!!!!! I am 71yrs young - un vaccinated and in great health...
Pete

Pfizer vaccine is 95% effective two weeks after the second dose.

Sorry to hear about your brother, but please educate yourself more about the actual claims before making such unfounded claims.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
P
pdman Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
P
HEY ALL...wait a sec...he was hosp 4 days ago...vaccinated in april 2021...so...you can still test positive for china virus after being vaccinated..????
I agree that he was prob infected sometime ago with pneumonia...diagnosis COVID PNEUMONIA...???? Did the CHINA VIRUS cause his pneumonia..????
Or ARE HIS DOCTORS TRYING TO LINK HIS ILLNESS TO COVID SO THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY CAN BLAME CHINA VIRUS IN ORDER TO OBTAIN MORE $$$$$$$$
FOR MORE RESEARCH...?????

Last edited by pdman; 06/13/21. Reason: spelling
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by pdman
HEY ALL...wait a sec...he was hosp 4 days ago...vaccinated in april 2021...so...you can still test positive for china virus after being vaccinated..????
I agree that he was prob infected sometime ago with pneumonia...diagnosis COVID PNEUMONIA...???? Did the CHINA VIRUS cause he pneumonia..????
Or ARE HIS DOCTORS TRYING TO LINK HIS ILLNESS TO COVID SO THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY CAN BLAME CHINA VIRUS IN ORDER TO OBTAIN MORE $$$$$$$$
FOR MORE RESEARCH...?????

Of course you can. None of the Vaccines claim to be 100% effective in all groups of people.

Several tested 100% effective (plus or minus a margin on error) in people 12 to 16, and the J&J vaccine continues to gain effectiveness over a longer period of time, effectively claiming 100% effectiveness on a scale depending on age and time the vaccine's in the patients system (the younger you are and longer it's been in your system the more effective it is).

However, even if you do contract Covid after the effective period, survival rates still go way up. Like everything else in life the vaccines are not perfect and there are a lot of variables in play.

Regardless, best of luck to your brother.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I had pretty sure I had the China virus late Dec and early Jan 2020. Probably thanks to a Chinese post doc here to have a kid.

Wife works medical and unknown to me signed me up for a shot. Got the pfizer. Wiped me out. 4 days later thought I was having another heart attack. Did not after EKG and blood test. Always up for a challenge second shot was uneventful.

We will see who gets to write the history on this debacle

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 06hunter59
I had the KungFlu 3/20. Sicker than a dog. High fever, body aches, bad headaches, etc. Even my hair hurt!
Fast forward 14 months or so.
Wife and Dr talked me into getting a shot. I have a great Father in Law 93 years old. I want to see him, I had to have the shot to see him, so I caved. I got the J&J one and done Monday 6/7/21. Felt like crap since. Body aches, Fever, and ridiculous headaches. Just the headache is left and it's been brutal.
I Would NEVER get that shot or any other Wuhan shot again.
This sucks.
why do you have to have it to see him? He is likely vaxxed. How is an i vaxxed person a danger to him

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Maybe the JAB IS working as it is supposed to? whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/13/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Takes 2 weeks for a vaccine to be effective and no vaccine is 100% effective for prevention, but will lessen severity.

Sorry to hear about your bro and I have my own misgivings about it, but this has nothing to do with the vaccine.

Shhhh.... Don't confuse him with reality. grin

UVA UVAM VIVENDO VARIA FIT
N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
A guy that works with me had it last spring (2020) and he had it BAD. Nausea, diarrhea, high fever, etc. He tried to stay in one part of their hous away from his wife and she never caught it. A few months ago he got the Moderna shot and a few days later he got sick for a day or two. That was before they said if you’ve had Covid it wasn’t a good idea to get the shot.

Another coworker had it so bad he was in intensive care and almost bought it. He was an avid runner, marathoner, etc. That was around Christmas and he still hasn’t regained enough lung capacity to be able to come back to work, which isn’t physical at all.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Could be a reaction to the shot. Lot's of times they classify those reactions as COVID19 instead of a reaction to the shot.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

223 members (257 mag, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 222Sako, 20 invisible), 1,652 guests, and 1,060 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,120
Posts18,483,627
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.