Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim1611
[

It's really simple, no need to get all dramtic and creative,

Ashli was the first person to cross a line that someone else decided shouldn't be crossed.

Enough already with the click bait.
[/quote]

You may not be trying to be disrespectful to a dead woman but you're doing a good job of it. Putin is bringing something up that needs to not be swept under the rug. He likely doesn't have any decent intentions towards us as a nation but his are at least not setting laws and policy into place as biden is now doing. I'd argue that biden's motivations are no better than Putin's and are even worse. We expect nothing from Putin but we do from a president. [/quote]

No disrepect intended, Ashli made a decision to cross a certain barrier, on the other side of that barrier someone was assigned to protect and serve...

I'm not saying I approve of it...

But curious on the double standard around here, People/crowds/riots should be allowed to enter federal buildings anywhere at will and expect no backlash?

Then asking Biden what happened, that's the funniest part.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Putin is projecting. that's the way things work in Russia under Putin.

Remember, Trump was President when Ashli Babbitt was shot.

ok Jan, whatever

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Kenneth

Ashli was the first person to cross a line that someone else decided shouldn't be crossed.

So after a “summer of love” where anti-American groups took control of a section of a major US city, there were uncontrolled riots with billions of dollars in damages and many police forces’ hands tied by weak-kneed politicians, (I could go on and on) you think that govt officials unaccountable to the electorate should go unpunished for drawing a line on public property which if crossed was enforceable by death?

[Linked Image]

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
"Then asking Biden what happened, that's the funniest part." I can agree with.
Pelosi should be the one in the sights

FJB & FJT
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

But curious on the double standard around here, People/crowds/riots should be allowed to enter federal buildings anywhere at will and expect no backlash?

There is a big gap between protecting rioters from prosecution as we saw last summer and just killing them.

Isn’t Biden the President now? Where ought the buck stop in something go like this? The question, whatever is intended by Putin, points out hypocrisy by our Federal government when they say “Russia is so terrible look what they do to their people” but then this happens, and is covered up. In this case Biden called Putin a killer to score “tough guy points” and Putin called him out on hypocrisy. Keep in mind that Biden’s AG won’t even reveal the identity of the officer involved. When it’s to the D’s advantage the officers’ identities are public knowledge before an investigation can even occur. It’s now been 5 months since this event occurred.

You’re either obfuscating or you’re obtuse maybe both of these points of differentiation are goin in over your head.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
He knows that’s a hot button issue between the right and the left.

Or it is in my universe.

It’s a dividing technique and brilliant of him to dredge that up. It needs answering.

It doesn’t matter what Russians do to opposition opponents, the US is supposed to be the self righteous busy body and they kill someone for trespassing.

This^

Never, ever forget that Putin is a HIGHLY trained KGB Colonel and is quite adept at Cold War style rhetoric and debate. He can dodge and parry accusatory statements like a master swordsman.

Putin is not doing anything to defend America, rather he is doing everything to stir things up. He knows the sheep on the Left in America buy into Trump/Putin as buddies. When he can subtly feed that, he knows they will go bonkers and the RIght will love him. Chaos in the MSM here. Inflamed political passion here. Putin laughs himself silly at the result.

Trump had what, one meeting with Putin? I offer that Trump showed to be up to Putin's negation style because of his career in ruthless high finance. Trump lived his career with cutthroats and prospered. I venture to say Putin sized him up and saw he was no lightweight. Neither were going to back down on any issue, so nothing to be gained immediately by "negotiating".

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Sako76
I hope Putin eats Jibberish Joe for breakfast!

Putin don't eat dumb s h I t

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Only a member of the Demonrat/Commie/homo/pedo Party would believe your statement has any relevancy.

Both Putin and your Party use Government agents to murder their political opponents.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

My wish would be that Putin would stand up from his chair and yell at Biden.................

"You demented bastard."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by tpcollins
I’d laugh if Putin reached over and bitch-slapped china joe.

I'd rather see Putin kick him in the nuts.

Either would suit me.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

And who was in charge of the Capitol Police? Nancy Fugging Pelosi

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

And who was in charge of the Capitol Police? Nancy Fugging Pelosi

Precisely. Nancy Pelosi should be curb-stomped into oblivion and I hope some righteously pizzed-off Citizen delivers that to her.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw

There is a big gap between protecting rioters from prosecution as we saw last summer and just killing them.

Isn’t Biden the President now? Where ought the buck stop in something go like this? The question, whatever is intended by Putin, points out hypocrisy by our Federal government when they say “Russia is so terrible look what they do to their people” but then this happens, and is covered up. In this case Biden called Putin a killer to score “tough guy points” and Putin called him out on hypocrisy. Keep in mind that Biden’s AG won’t even reveal the identity of the officer involved. When it’s to the D’s advantage the officers’ identities are public knowledge before an investigation can even occur. It’s now been 5 months since this event occurred.

You’re either obfuscating or you’re obtuse maybe both of these points of differentiation are goin in over your head.

All valid points, but you're reading into this way deeper than I was,

I said "click bait" The very word "assassination" in the subject line to me is misleading, very misleading,

If she was 'assassinated', then we have very different ideas on the definition of assassination,

she wasn't assassinated, its wasn't a hit, it wasn't murder... A citizen crossed a Federal line that wasn't meant to be crossed and actions were taken by a Federal security detail who were likely instructed and trained in what to do and when to do it.

I don't like what happened, sad deal.....but the everyday mantra around here is "actions have consequences" Somehow this case is different I guess.

Later.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
All valid points, but you're reading into this way deeper than I was,
I said "click bait" The very word "assassination" in the subject line to me is misleading, very misleading,
If she was 'assassinated', then we have very different ideas on the definition of assassination,
she wasn't assassinated, its wasn't a hit, it wasn't murder... A citizen crossed a Federal line that wasn't meant to be crossed and actions were taken by a Federal security detail who were likely instructed and trained in what to do and when to do it.
I don't like what happened, sad deal.....but the everyday mantra around here is "actions have consequences" Somehow this case is different I guess.Later.

It was a cold blooded murder.

What the fu-ck is a federal line?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
https://www.lifezette.com/2021/06/p...demands-to-know-who-ordered-her-killing/

Putin Just Accused US Govt. of Assassinating Ashli Babbitt, Demands to Know Who Ordered Her Killing…

Russia’s President Vladimir Putin and Joe Biden will be meeting tomorrow if all goes to plan.

Leading up to the meeting, Putin sat down with NBC News, where he lambasted Biden’s admin over the January 6th melee.

Putin is now accusing the US government of assassinating unarmed Trump supporter Ashli Babbit, and he wants to know the killers name.

Here’s what OANN reporter Jack Posobiec tweeted out: “Two days before the summit, Putin has publicly accused the US government of assassinating Ashli Babbitt”

Two days before the summit, Putin has publicly accused the US government of assassinating Ashli Babbitt

— AntifaBook.com (@JackPosobiec) June 15, 2021

We don’t even know who killed Ashli Babbitt, and neither does her family.

But they’re trying like hell to find out…and they – and the American people – deserve to know.

Putin is calling for the name of the police officer who murdered Ashli…but more so, he wants to know who ORDERED the kill.

OANN’s Jack Posobiec posted this tweet: Putin: “Who ordered the assassination of the woman who walked into the Congress and was shot and killed by a policeman?”

Putin: Who ordered the assassination of the woman who walked into the Congress and was shot and killed by a policeman? https://t.co/jgW1rn6QAD

— AntifaBook.com (@JackPosobiec) June 15, 2021

Daily Mail reported on the NBC New interview:

Vladimir Putin has accused the US of ‘persecuting political opinions’ for arresting the MAGA mob at the Capitol siege, ahead of his summit with Joe Biden on Wednesday.

The Russian president was asked about his jailing of opposition leader Alexei Navalny in an interview filmed in Moscow last week before his meeting with Biden in Switzerland.

And he replied by hitting back at the US, equating the arrest of Trump supporters who stormed the Capitol with his treatment of Navalny.

He said: ‘We have a saying: ‘Don’t be mad at the mirror if you are ugly,'” he said. “It has nothing to do with you personally. But if somebody blames us for something, what I say is, why don’t you look at yourselves? You will see yourselves in the mirror, not us.’

‘You are presenting it as dissent and intolerance toward dissent in Russia. We view it completely differently,’ he told US broadcaster NBC News.

He then pointed at the January 6 MAGA raid on the Capitol, saying: ‘Do you know that 450 individuals were arrested after entering the Congress? … They came there with political demands.’

Putin also reiterated denials that the Kremlin was behind last year’s poisoning of Navalny with a nerve agent that nearly killed him.

‘We don’t have this kind of habit, of assassinating anybody,’ Putin claimed.

‘Did you order the assassination of the woman who walked into the Congress and who was shot and killed by a policeman?’ Putin said, referring to Trump supporter Ashli Babbitt, who was fatally shot by a Capitol Police officer as she tried to climb through a window that led to the House floor.

I’ll tell you what is a truly sad state of affairs – we actually have a Russian President who is standing up for Republican American citizens more than the actual elected GOP officials are.

The GOP is literally stone-cold-silent while US citizens, who are accused of trespassing are locked away in jail, with no bail. This is an absolute outrage, and our elected officials should be screaming about this from the rooftops.

We shouldn’t have to get the truth and support from Russia, for crying out loud. This is absurd.

My guess is Donald and Vladimir have a mutual respect for each other. Not so with sleepy Joe and the ho.

Kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I think this is in response to Joe calling Vlad a "killer"
And as mentioned Vlad is pointing out the hypocrisy.
I wonder if any of thier meeting will be televised??

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Yes, this is absurd, as the truth often is.

So many have drank the kool-aid. Clue: The MSM, Bolsheviks and DNC have always loved Commies. Always.

So why now do they loath Putin and want nuclear war with him when they still love Castro, Ortega and the Pres Xi.

Did something happen in Russia after the fall of the USSR. How much we swallow the schiett from the MSM we see on TV. Even if he is a stone cold killer there might be a clue there.
Wonder if we might not be a bit indoctrinated ourselves. What was Kadafi doing to us that got our own commies to kill him. Oh yeah, he wanted to start trading oil for gold. Our commies wanted Lybia for the muslim Caliphate.

Hummm. Our commies are good and theirs are, well, good too, except for Putin, the nationalist.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/15/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Jim1611
[

You may not be trying to be disrespectful to a dead woman but you're doing a good job of it. Putin is bringing something up that needs to not be swept under the rug. He likely doesn't have any decent intentions towards us as a nation but his are at least not setting laws and policy into place as biden is now doing. I'd argue that biden's motivations are no better than Putin's and are even worse. We expect nothing from Putin but we do from a president. [/quote]

No disrepect intended, Ashli made a decision to cross a certain barrier, on the other side of that barrier someone was assigned to protect and serve...

I'm not saying I approve of it...

Then asking Biden what happened, that's the funniest part.[/quote]

The double standard exist with the liberal democrats that sanctioned the killing of Ashli Babbit. Have you wondered in your own mind that she may very well have watched, as we all have, the burning of the police station in Minnesota and every other act of destruction get a free pass and here she is crawling through a broken window thinking the same results would be the case. Why was the place she was shot decided upon when they could have prevented the entrance into the building much sooner. The problem most of us have with this is that everything suggest she was used as an example and maybe more. Her punishment was giving her life for crawling through a broken window. She could easily have been pepper sprayed when she came though that window and stopped and be alive today but they decided to murder her. I don't see the double standard you claim exist here but I sure see one with the people in charge that day and it's sickening.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

[/quote]

[/quote]

And you are ok with that?

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (16penny, 1234, 160user, 06hunter59, 2500HD, 12344mag, 56 invisible), 1,945 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,887
Posts18,497,869
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.