Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Sickermore, you always have the answers. You just dont ever have the right answers.

Heres one you might be able to get. I'll make it difficult because youre a part of the genius crew.

Who lifted the ban on gain of function viral research 11 days before Trump took office?
1) George Washington
2) Abe Lincoln
3) Your hero the Zero
4) George HW Bush.

Ill bet 100 against your 10 most FireMEN can answer it.

The question is, can you?

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/15/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by Kenneth

It's really simple, no need to get all dramtic and creative,

Ashli was the first person to cross a line that someone else decided shouldn't be crossed.

Enough already with the click bait.

You just MIGHT, if you were a reasonable person, ask why she wasn't simply arrested rather than executed on the spot. The woman was threatening in no way whatsoever.

Of course, such things may not matter to you.

edit: and by the way, this sort of thing is why I refused to sell you any reloading components...that policy will persist in perpetuity.

seen the video.
If you think they had the ability to arrest hundreds of protesters, you're kidding yourself....

And on ignore or not? TFF.

Flip the story line, Trump and his cabinet were on the other side of that door.

The tone of this thread would be completely different.

Don't even try to tell me different.

Sometimes quotes are impossible not to see.

She was ONE individual climbing through that broken glass. There was no one behind her. Don't even try to tell me different. Asswipe.

You are cordially invited to go FUCK yourself.

Actually literally right behind her were at least two cops. As soon as she was shot an officer armed with a M16 checked her and gave the shooter a thumbs up. Ashli was shot from the side as a straight on shot would have endangered the two police officers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxk8LOn-vk8

This one shows the thumbs up gesture

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/nat...of-ashli-babbitt-at-u-s-capitol/2821157/

Last edited by rickt300; 06/15/21.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
There were quite a few other dangerous wild eyed Trumpsters destroying our beloved Capitol, many of them bigger and more dangerous with sharp pointed spears with flags tied on. They were armed me and MSM tell ya, armed.

Why werent the other cops firing and killing them?

Too scared, i guess. Thank God the one had the guts to do his job and neutralize the fast approaching danger, right Kenneth.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rickt300

Ashli was the first person to cross a line that someone else decided shouldn't be crossed.

You just MIGHT, if you were a reasonable person, ask why she wasn't simply arrested rather than executed on the spot. The woman was threatening in no way whatsoever.

edit: and by the way, this sort of thing is why I refused to sell you any reloading components...that policy will persist in perpetuity.

seen the video.
If you think they had the ability to arrest hundreds of protesters, you're kidding yourself....

She was ONE individual climbing through that broken glass. There was no one behind her. Don't even try to tell me different. Asswipe.

Actually literally right behind her were at least two cops. As soon as she was shot an officer armed with a M16 checked her and gave the shooter a thumbs up. Ashli was shot from the side as a straight on shot would have endangered the two police officers.

Don't confuse kenneth the [bleep] with facts, Rick. That makes her pussy hurt.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Rick, too bad she out ran those 2 officers in her terrorist attack. If they just could have managed to have grabbed and seduced her, she coulda testified Trump sinner. whistle

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Putin is a dick of a brutal dictator with short man syndrome. The world would be better off if someone euthanized him.

He's now an Orthodox Christian who looks out for his people (Make Russia Great Again). Can you say that about PedoBiden?

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I didn't care to watch the video again, but your buddy saying she was alone....uh-huh.

There must 30 people in that stairway.....The dudes with the base ball bats, and the shattered glass.....uh-huh. there was no threat what so ever......

GMAFB.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I didn't care to watch the video again, but your buddy saying she was alone....uh-huh.

There must 30 people in that stairway.....The dudes with the base ball bats, and the shattered glass.....uh-huh. there was no threat what so ever......

GMAFB.

^^total [bleep]^^
What you consider a threat, most men would call a “Monday”
GFY

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Putin is a dick of a brutal dictator with short man syndrome. The world would be better off if someone euthanized him.

He's now an Orthodox Christian who looks out for his people (Make Russia Great Again). Can you say that about PedoBiden?

Paul has been known to suck the MSM psychodylic frog.

Only the US is supposed to have leaders who are nationalists like Trump and support their country.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain

GMAFB.

^^total [bleep]^^
What you consider a threat, most men would call a “Monday”
GFY

Hey, she had a backpack. She woulda scared crap out of kenny.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

seen the video.

Vicki weaver, Sam Weaver, the women and children at Waco…. They love killing women and children.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Well, we need to see for, Sickermore, what Trump was doing back then. Wuz he somehow in control?

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

GMAFB.

And at least 6 police officers, more like 20 people in total. Watch the second video and tell me that was a justified killing, if you do fuq you jackass.

Last edited by rickt300; 06/15/21.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by efw

But curious on the double standard around here, People/crowds/riots should be allowed to enter federal buildings anywhere at will and expect no backlash?

Then asking Biden what happened, that's the funniest part.

There is a big gap between protecting rioters from prosecution as we saw last summer and just killing them.

Isn’t Biden the President now? Where ought the buck stop in something go like this? The question, whatever is intended by Putin, points out hypocrisy by our Federal government when they say “Russia is so terrible look what they do to their people” but then this happens, and is covered up. In this case Biden called Putin a killer to score “tough guy points” and Putin called him out on hypocrisy. Keep in mind that Biden’s AG won’t even reveal the identity of the officer involved. When it’s to the D’s advantage the officers’ identities are public knowledge before an investigation can even occur. It’s now been 5 months since this event occurred.

You’re either obfuscating or you’re obtuse maybe both of these points of differentiation are goin in over your head.

All valid points, but you're reading into this way deeper than I was,

I said "click bait" The very word "assassination" in the subject line to me is misleading, very misleading,

If she was 'assassinated', then we have very different ideas on the definition of assassination,

she wasn't assassinated, its wasn't a hit, it wasn't murder... A citizen crossed a Federal line that wasn't meant to be crossed and actions were taken by a Federal security detail who were likely instructed and trained in what to do and when to do it.

I don't like what happened, sad deal.....but the everyday mantra around here is "actions have consequences" Somehow this case is different I guess.

Later.

Let me just bottom-line it for your stupid ass. F u c k off.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

GMAFB.

Ken, you couldn’t smoke a groid, high on crack, who’s coming through your bedroom window during a BLM riot without being taken into custody and charged with 2nd degree murder.

Even with 100 BLM supporters in front of your house holding bats, brinks, and knives, screaming into a megaphone “Burn Whitey Out”.

But, apparently you can kill someone, if you’re a WH security guard protecting a hallway.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
Originally Posted by Sako76
I hope Putin eats Jibberish Joe for breakfast!

Oh he will. I have no doubt. Sleepy Joe would have his hands full debating an 8th grader.

He’d have his hands full with a 3rd grader. After he got through sniffing them.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 06/15/21.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Putin has to kill on the sly with poison and assassins.....I guess he wants to know how to do it on a video for all to see and get away with it.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain

seen the video.

Vicki weaver, Sam Weaver, the women and children at Waco…. They love killing women and children.

The negro Crapitol cop who murdered Ashli Babbitt will be the next Lon Horiuchi: in hiding for the rest of his life with a bounty on his hide issued by The People.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
From the World stage, Putin should demand a Mini Mental Status exam be administered to Biden before entering into discussions with him. Takes about 5 minutes

https://www.oxfordmedicaleducation....ntable-mini-mental-state-examination.pdf

Or just point and laugh ... a full on slap his knee and laugh until tears come into his eyes kind of laugh.

Please don't feed the trolls!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
The guys breaking the windows weren't shot because they were probably FBI. Four heavily armed police less than 10 feet behind a 100 pound unarmed woman and deadly force is necessary?

Yet all the federal buildings and court houses being firebombed by antifa required no response.

Like when the FBI fired on Levoy, chased him into an L ambush, and then shot him in the back while his hands were in the air. Many here were ok with that too. I don't agree with how some decide to protest but I wouldn't shoot them for it.

If a 100 pound unarmed girl tried to enter my home while 4 armed police were right behind her and at least 2 or more armed police were in front of her I wouldn't shoot her before she even got through the door. Obviously some of you would. Any bets whether it would be looked into? Especially if she was of a different ethnic group or political persuasion.

I'm not going to give it a thumbs up. It's not the local and state police we should be trying to defend.

Bb

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (1234, 160user, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 12344mag, 53 invisible), 1,933 guests, and 1,173 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,874
Posts18,497,605
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.