Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Originally Posted by local_dirt
Watched Tucker's piece on the role of FBI personnel at Jan 6th "insurrection".

WTF has our country become when the demoRAT / COMMUNISTS can start an insurrection at the nation's captiol and murder a 110 lb soaking wet female civilian for trespassing?

I saw this, too. Where's the hotline number?

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Wonder how many “plants” they have scanning 24 HR 🔥 every day ?

The list of rats would be long and distinguished. We are so deserving. Being an honest American who exercises his or her constitutional rights is a huge sin in today's America.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Stickfight
That isn’t a Chink move it is a Jew move. It is just the next step of cancel culture, with the people leading your cancellation being those close to you rather than social media strangers.

Homosexual Jew Charles Reich wrote about this in his book The Greening of America, which viewed right wing thinkers through the lens of Jew Theodore Adorno’s analysis in his book The Authoritarian Personality, which is that they are mentally and morally inferior to left wing thinkers and should be rooted out of society by any means necessary.

Adorno, being a Jew from the Frankfurt school, is one of the architects of all the Critical * Theory stuff being promoted by his genetic descendants at CNN and the NYT and even here.

There was an attempt to bring an end to their nonsense in the late 30s, but it failed and we are left to decide how to deal with them.

Another maneuver is to throw the blame on somebody else.
Most specifically, Jews. The most acknowledged Jews of all wrote a book that has withstood the test of time and is the highest selling book as well. It's called the Bible.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Stickfight
That isn’t a Chink move it is a Jew move. It is just the next step of cancel culture, with the people leading your cancellation being those close to you rather than social media strangers.

Homosexual Jew Charles Reich wrote about this in his book The Greening of America, which viewed right wing thinkers through the lens of Jew Theodore Adorno’s analysis in his book The Authoritarian Personality, which is that they are mentally and morally inferior to left wing thinkers and should be rooted out of society by any means necessary.

Adorno, being a Jew from the Frankfurt school, is one of the architects of all the Critical * Theory stuff being promoted by his genetic descendants at CNN and the NYT and even here.

There was an attempt to bring an end to their nonsense in the late 30s, but it failed and we are left to decide how to deal with them.

Another maneuver is to throw the blame on somebody else.
Most specifically, Jews. The most acknowledged Jews of all wrote a book that has withstood the test of time and is the highest selling book as well. It's called the Bible.

Amen

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Where's the link to this story?
https://www.oann.com
I'm not seeing it here.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
IC B2

R
Rossimp Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
I think I was scanning through OAN, Newsmax and Fox early in the morning, it appears it may have been Fox.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
So how do they know who you voted for if you don't tell them? Has surveillance moved to the voting booth, or the US mail?

I think that it has something to do with your use of credit cards.

Or, maybe, they just read The Campfire.

Much of what is written here would have had many of us tossed into Stalin's gulags.

The Left craves and is accumulating the power to do the same in America.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I

It just takes one IBM Summit with over 2.4 million cores.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

It just takes one IBM Summit with over 2.4 million cores.

I'm pretty sure if you are on the 24hcf, some deep state bureau has a dossier on your IP address and you.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
It is a planned technique. They claim in almost every speech the "White Supremist" are now the biggest threat to the USA.
This does two things, divides the race into thinking white people are out to kill them. Second, this creates a enemy of those who will up rise against the Marxist take over. Creating a enemy to the government allows them to use all measures to put down any thought of standing up to them.

I can say with fear we have reached a very dangerous point.

IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

156 members (3333vl, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 673, 450yukon, 264mag, 19 invisible), 1,969 guests, and 1,180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,889
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.