Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
I have for sale a brand new, in the factory plastic, Sig Sauer P320 X5 Legion. As bad as it pains me to sell this, my loss is your gain. I paid $899, plus tax for this beauty. I'm asking $850 shipped to your FFL. These are awesome feeling, smooth handguns. Any marks or smudges that appear in photos, is packing lube from Sig. This gun has only been handled by me and only once or twice. I really hate to sell it but my P210 Target that I've been drooling over has finally came in and I don't need both. I have tons of feedback on eBay, Gunbroker, and other online sites, under the same username, so buy with confidence. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you for your interest.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Other than the skeletonized trigger and color, what makes this differ from a regular X5?

I’ve had several 226 legions. Great pistols.

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by Bearded
Other than the skeletonized trigger and color, what makes this differ from a regular X5?

I’ve had several 226 legions. Great pistols.

The new flagship of the P320 platform brings the perfect balance of added weight and features that results in one of the best shooting pistols in the market. The P320 XFIVE Legion is the ultimate handgun for the serious shooter. The weight was increased to 43.5oz thanks to the innovative TXG tungsten-infused grip module. This new product is the first of its kind in the firearms industry with the weight of steel and the flex of polymer, reducing muzzle flip by up to 50%. The trigger pull of the XFIVE Legion is up to 30% lighter with the new skeletonized trigger, which increases shooting speed and accuracy. The recoil system has been upgraded to use a solid steel guide rod and a 14lb 1911-style spring, with an additional 12lb spring included. The signature Legion Gray finish comes standard, as well as Legion markings on the sight plate and on all three of the Henning Group anodized aluminum basepads. All of these new features coupled with the removable magwell & grip weight, Romeo1PRO optic-ready slide, 5” bull barrel, and Dawson Precision® fiber optic adjustable sights catapults the P320 XFIVE Legion ahead of the competition and sets a new standard for all pistols.

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Bump

A
A
PM sent with question.

IC B2

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
All PM’s returned. Still available.

B
B
Still available

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
The optics ready slide means that you can put the Sig Romeo1Pro on without having to remove the firing pin/striker to access the retaining screws from the under side like you do with the X-Five. They now come out from the top which makes the install that much easier.

It's a great firearm, good luck with your sale, I love mine.

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
Bump. Still available.

Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
I recently acquired an X5 Legion as well and they are great pistols. Just a clarification on the 37L1 post, the Legend is optics ready but the original sight has to be removed from under the slide which appears to require the removal of the firing mechanism. Once the sight is removed, you should be able to install the Romeo1 Pro from the top. I have not tried it but that is how my pistol is built.

Again, a great gun and good value. Good luck with your sale.

IC B3

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by FYD16
I recently acquired an X5 Legion as well and they are great pistols. Just a clarification on the 37L1 post, the Legend is optics ready but the original sight has to be removed from under the slide which appears to require the removal of the firing mechanism. Once the sight is removed, you should be able to install the Romeo1 Pro from the top. I have not tried it but that is how my pistol is built.

Again, a great gun and good value. Good luck with your sale.

You are correct. I got it confused with my L320F PRO which I just got and put an optic on. I'm still waiting for my 3 MOA Romeo1PRO to put on the Legend. My X-Five required the removal of the back plate from the slide, then the striker group and extractor plunger to get to the underside screws that hold on the rear sight plate. It's not a big deal if you are careful to put everything back the way you found it. Pay careful attention to the extractor. There are videos available to aid in doing this. It's pretty basic and doesn't require any special tools.

This is a really fine firearm and very accurate, it has a target barrel and the weight really eliminates any muzzle flip. It's fun to shoot.

BUMP, GLWS.

Last edited by 37L1; 11/13/19.
H
H
Hi I am interested is this still available? I can't private message you at my current level as I just joined the forum @Bowhunter035. Perhaps you could private message me? Thanks!

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
PM sent

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I have one of these. Just buy it and thank me later;]

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I had one as well. It was wonderful, but other than being an impulse buy, I had no need for it and sold it.

My 7 year old shot it by himself and no issues. Great guns.

R
R
Hey if anyone still wondering. This guy is still selling this gun(been 2 years). But on a different forum. He is scamming people from his cheap price. Asking to zelle payment. After receiving payment. Then ghosts. Hopefully this helps whoever is trying to purchasing something from this scum bag

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 160user, 22250rem, 46 invisible), 2,548 guests, and 1,339 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,710
Posts18,475,395
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.