-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There are millions of interactions with LE every day on this country. A large percentage of those involve highly charged situations. On average, cops do lot better job of not screwing people than doctors and lawyers. We won't even get into the bad stuff, like banking and insurance.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by ltppowell
There are millions of interactions with LE every day on this country. A large percentage of those involve highly charged situations. On average, cops do lot better job of not screwing people than doctors and lawyers. We won't even get into the bad stuff, like banking and insurance.

Anyone with half a brain knows this. It takes an incredible amount of self discipline to deal with the scum of the earth on a daily basis. Most of the people pointing fingers at the police probably wouldn't last a week without clubbing or shooting someone. I know I probably would not.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trying to resist and or outrun the law seems to be the thing these days. Them chases create a dangerous situation for everyone alone the roadways. They should create heavily penalties for that behavior. Very heavy. You cant just let them get away. I can see how that would pizz off a LEO. I honestly dont know how they keep their cool as much as they do.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
This is the stuff that happens when the time doesn't match the crime. A dollar to a donut says this sorry sob should've been locked up already and not out causing more problems.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RJY66
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Anyone with half a brain knows this. It takes an incredible amount of self discipline to deal with the scum of the earth on a daily basis. Most of the people pointing fingers at the police probably wouldn't last a week without clubbing or shooting someone. I know I probably would not.

You’re correct. Unfortunately as a profession, we have to own this just as we own the good work done by the majority of officers. Stuff like this reflects on all of us and makes everything more difficult. I know it gives the OP and ladies like Urbanwhatever days worth of excitement.

Last edited by Bobmar; 06/21/21.

Deadlines and commitments, what to leave in, what to leave out...
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Two people acting emotionally and without all the facts.

Perp ran and when caught assumed cop was wearing a camera.
Cop kicked and didn't know about security camera.

Both were wrong and each deserves punishment. Either person acting with character and doing the right thing when nobody was watching could have avoided the whole mess.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Partsman
It was the boots that are responsible, just like people blame the firearm and not the person using it.

I bet they were black boots...

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Marshal Dillon wouldn't make it 10 minutes in todays world..............

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Instead of kicking him he should have just beat the flashlight down to a nubbin over his head!!!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Nowadays every LEO should assume they’re on Candid Camera from the time they walk out the precinct door until they log out at the end of their shift.
Shouldn’t be that way but it is 😡

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
IC B3

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (16penny, 007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 56 invisible), 2,790 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,611
Posts18,473,919
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.