-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm sorry for all the bah..ah..ah..ah..ah things I done.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Well, I’m either the black sheep or the rest of them are black and I’m white. Walked away from the bunch of them in 1996, never went to either parent’s funeral, the rest of them can rot in hell. Those that weren’t useless POS supported the useless POS so I washed my hands of them all.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah, but Mama loves me anyway.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jericho
I had a coworker several years ago that told me when the holidays came around that his mom would bring his dinner plate out to his car and he ate in the car, as he wasnt welcome in anyones home. Never told me why this was and I never asked him

While he may be a BS, his main problem may be that's he's just a dum sum bish.

Sheit, I'm the black sheep of not only my family, but nearly everyone I encounter because I think more than I speak, and when I speak I do it with purpose and passion. I cause twisted panties like a vamprye hard up for a fix. There are so many snowflakes and useless C(_)NTS alive today, and FAWK I'd say nearly a third of those are cuckservatives, especially here on the board who are hell bent on being spineless turds.

I was born and raised in Kalifornicopia but I'd say I'm more Conservative than 99% of people on this board, and probably the Country. Most are only 'conservative' when it's related to guns or property, and that's really only where the discussion begins... sadly, most people cannot even fathom what else there is. What a sad state we're in...fawkin' faygets.

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
Originally Posted by Jericho
I had a coworker several years ago that told me when the holidays came around that his mom would bring his dinner plate out to his car and he ate in the car, as he wasnt welcome in anyones home. Never told me why this was and I never asked him

While he may be a BS, his main problem may be that's he's just a dum sum bish.

Sheit, I'm the black sheep of not only my family, but nearly everyone I encounter because I think more than I speak, and when I speak I do it with purpose and passion. I cause twisted panties like a vamprye hard up for a fix. There are so many snowflakes and useless C(_)NTS alive today, and FAWK I'd say nearly a third of those are cuckservatives, especially here on the board who are hell bent on being spineless turds.

I was born and raised in Kalifornicopia but I'd say I'm more Conservative than 99% of people on this board, and probably the Country. Most are only 'conservative' when it's related to guns or property, and that's really only where the discussion begins... sadly, most people cannot even fathom what else there is. What a sad state we're in...fawkin' faygets.

Well.....you win.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B2

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (afisher, arky65, Aviator, 35, AnthonyB, 01Foreman400, 8 invisible), 1,439 guests, and 739 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,593
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.