Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JPro
Parking is one thing, but all the absolute azz-hat drivers around here usually drive new lifted Denali HD pickups. They'll switch lanes while running a red light in a school zone and claim it's your fault for being in the way. Never a speck of dirt on those rigs either and I think they only come in black or white. They make the shirtless guys with 2wd glasspacked 1998 Ram 1500s look like responsible citizens.

You'd think they give those away here in mountain home , Arkansas - especially the White one's . smile But wow they are a good looking truck

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Tacoma? That's like a Samurai with a bed, right?

Lol, or a Baja.........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
They were just popping in for their 5th covtard shot. Needed to get topped off.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
My work for a company tearing down houses to put a highway thru town. This old guy would move his beautiful old car for garage to garage ahead of the crew. One day they couldn’t find him to move it. The excavator operator said don’t worry then stuck the grapple bucket thru the roof of the garage 3-4 times and came out with the car! Dropped it in a dump truck added some trash and off to the land fill. The Forman call the guys at the land fill and told them to bury that load ASAP. Few day later the police came looking for the car. But no one had seen it!

just for Fun
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by clintsfolly
My work for a company tearing down houses to put a highway thru town. This old guy would move his beautiful old car for garage to garage ahead of the crew. One day they couldn’t find him to move it. The excavator operator said don’t worry then stuck the grapple bucket thru the roof of the garage 3-4 times and came out with the car! Dropped it in a dump truck added some trash and off to the land fill. The Forman call the guys at the land fill and told them to bury that load ASAP. Few day later the police came looking for the car. But no one had seen it!

Pretty shïtty thing to do.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by kingston

Pretty shïtty thing to do.

Oh for Christ’s sake tell me you haven’t grown a conscience?!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Journeyman
Folks at our local market park way to the back of the lot, forcing you to take the closest spots, depriving you of the peaceful walk from and to your vehicle.
A$$holes...

[Linked Image]

Is that a stretch Expedition limo beside the cart corral?

It could be, or just an XL. There are tons of the biggest SUV's - Expedition XL, Excursion, Suburban, etc. around here. To do more than basic shopping means an 80 mile trip to Twin, or twice that to Boise (+ return). Because of that lots of folks look for a dedicated shopping outfit that can haul a couple of week's bounty for the family. As it turns out, there are many services that offer pickup and return to the Boise airport for skiers that use these big SUV's, then sell them off at so many miles, and folks pounce on them for the city runs...call them "Conestogas."

You can no more tell someone how to do something you've never done, than you can come back from somewhere you've never been...
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger

Hey now....I hear those things can go 200,000 miles with only a couple frame replacements.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MadMooner

Hey now....I hear those things can go 200,000 miles with only a couple frame replacements.

Haha!

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

BS. If this really happened the car was stolen and someone would have been reporting.

IC B3

H
H
Don’t see any handicap markings. Do you?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
One of the funniest things I've seen is A$$HOLE PARKING. I was in a restaurant with the wife and we were seated next to an outside window that looked out over the parking lot. Two cars approached a couple of open parking spots beside the Handicap parking at about the same time. One of the cars was a brand new Challenger, all shined up, pretty car. It was driven by an early 20 something guy and he had a girl about the same age with him. The other car had a middle aged couple.

The young couple in the Challenger cruised up to the three open spots and swung in parking long ways across all three spots! I assume this was to keep other cars from parking beside him and potentially dinging his car with their doors or something. The middle age guy driving the other car had some conversation with the driver of the Challenger and it appeared to get a little heated. Middle age couple drive off and the younger Challenger couple come into the restaurant where they get seated at a table in the center of the dining area. A bit later I see the middle aged couple back, the guy gets out and with what looks like kids sidewalk chalk and writes something on the parking lot across the three parking places. When I left the restaurant I walked by to see what the guy had written - A$$HOLE PARKING. It was a beautiful thing!

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
^^^ Pretty funny.

I told my wife I was going to go up to the kid with the Porche with my keys sticking out from between my fingers and say "Hey man, there's some guy about to key the schidt out of your Porsche if you don't go move it out of that handicapped spot."

We all did stupid schidt when we were kids.

Never did em in a new Porsche though.

Last edited by Higginez; 07/08/21.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by David_Walter
I would have parked in front of him and blocked him pulling forward.

But, I'm a dick that way.

Originally Posted by Higginez
Literally parked the wrong way blocking a stop sign at a main entrance to a big store. Top it.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I would also and would not be moving for him. He appears to be another millennial moron.

NRA Endowment Member
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
We stopped at the Texas steakhouse in Chillicothe, OH this afternoon and after I got out of our car I saw an older Lincoln parked in a "Reserved For Veterans" spot straddling the line and taking up two spots. The was a Trump/Pence sticker on the rear bumper. At least he was a local.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Think this is all bad, watched this poor older gentlemen try to back his boat into the water last weekend. Every time he got to where it looked like he was going to do it. He would stop, pull ahead and try again. He kept getting farther from the water. As we walked up you could hear his wife giving him directions and telling him each time he was wrong. I don't care how bad you are, to have a old lady giving you directions you will never have it worse.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Bump

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I'm gonna get this thread rolling along.

Doesn't surprise me, what do you expect out of a Toyota driver?

100 % spot on in this area

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Local gas station/ convenience store has 2 double sided gas pumps which parallel the road, making 4 total pull-through places to get gas. Asswhole tourists will pull off the road, slide up next to the pump, park their vehicle and go in and shop, ignoring the fact that there are 15 open parking spaces 50 feet further off the road.

I used to work in a business where my window looked straight out on the pump island of the gas station next door, I was amazed at how often that happened. It had never occured to me that someone would even think about it.
My favorite by far was when a comely young blonde pulled up to the pumps in her Magnum PI Ferrari, got out, looked around, and figured out that her gas cap was on the side away from the pumps. She jumps back in, revs it up, dumps the clutch, does a squealing bat turn in the parking lot and pulls up to the other side of the pump island, jumps out, and slowly realizes that her gas cap is still on the wrong side.

Last edited by Moto_Vita; 09/06/21.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Higginez
Tennessee.

They just got to Tennessee from Illinois, still got the hauler coupled. Trying to return it...did not know they could do a one way rental...

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1936M71, 17CalFan, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 1Longbow, 65 invisible), 2,356 guests, and 1,458 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,681
Posts18,493,892
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.