K22 #16234685 07/08/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

All right. MAGA

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx

All right. MAGA

Is it ok to say MAGA even though you think that Q is an imaginary nothing burger that some people cling to for support? Asking for a friend.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BayouRover

All right. MAGA

Is it ok to say MAGA even though you think that Q is an imaginary nothing burger that some people cling to for support? Asking for a friend.

Depends on who does the saying.

Trump trademarked MAGA and Make America Great Again, so if your friend is a politician running for office, then NO.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #16235039 07/08/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Your "friend" should stick with Joey since Trump liked the "imaginary nothing burger" Q also. But I'm betting this wasn't a friend asking, one must have a friend first before any asking can be done. Just sayin'. wink

IC B2

Whip #16235159 07/08/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
According to the Tampa Bay Times transcript of the event, Trump used the letter Q, four times. The president is quoted as saying, per the Times transcript:

You know, I told the story the other day, I was probably in Washington in my entire life 17 times. True, 17 times. I don’t think I ever stayed overnight… Again, I’ve only been here about 17 times. And probably seven of those times was to check out the hotel I’m building on Pennsylvania Avenue and then I hop on the plane and I go back. So I’ve been there 17 times, never stayed there at night. I don’t believe.

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #16235166 07/08/21
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by K22
Your "friend" should stick with Joey since Trump liked the "imaginary nothing burger" Q also. But I'm betting this wasn't a friend asking, one must have a friend first before any asking can be done. Just sayin'. wink

Nice try at painting a tainted picture for your friends and followers here with absolutely zero facts about me or my politics to back it up, Einstein. I voted for Trump twice, and would do so again, but that doesn't mean that I had to agree with him on every topic. grin

Would Q want you to be mad at and foolishly accusatory toward everyone who has questions? laugh Asking for that friend again...... laugh laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #16235178 07/08/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
To answer your question, President Trump, some are too stupid to get a clue as to what you are talking about.

Some are clueless as to you and your many references to Kue.

Its true, some can see, some can see when shown and some are too dumb to ever see.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/08/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22

Nice try at painting a tainted picture for your friends and followers here with absolutely zero facts about me or my politics to back it up, Einstein. I voted for Trump twice, and would do so again, but that doesn't mean that I had to agree with him on every topic. grin

Would Q want you to be mad at and foolishly accusatory toward everyone who has questions? laugh Asking for that friend again...... laugh laugh

As Kue said, it will be your right to know. Guess Kue was right again.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #16235207 07/08/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
How many times have you seen Trump draw a Kue in the air at his rallies, K22?

Ive seen him do it and give the kue in sign language probably 10-12 times.

There are none so blind as those who would not see. Some here repeatedly prove no truer words were ever written.

I saw a 24 point 260 inch mule deer once. I guess the blind could say im a liar. Some are so blind they deny it when shown.

Truly, GOD puts scales on the eyes of some regarding many truths and not only those found in HIS word.

A hunting buddy and i also saw 3 UFOs one time. Many called me a liar. Less do so now after the Navy pilots video, but some are so blind that they still do. Some are that blind about Trump and Kue.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

Yes, Q would.

Q is a CIA Psyop and questions just lead to more questions, so they need to stop.

Moving the Goal Post is hard enough without unwanted Questions.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #16235213 07/08/21
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Dang, jag..... I didn't realize that my post would light a fire under you and cause you to re-post so many old links. laugh

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Dang, jag..... I didn't realize that my post would light a fire under you and cause you to re-post so many old links. laugh

The dumb have to be shown the truth many times to get a clue. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

The dumb have to be shown the truth many times to get a clue. grin

So says one of Spec's "most bestest ever" home delivery customers......... laugh

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by K22

Yes, Q would.

Q is a CIA Psyop and questions just lead to more questions, so they need to stop.

LOL..!! So Sayeth the self-proclaimed Lord and Savior of the internet Dung Beetles.

HINT: No chit, Sherlock. (But thanks for the informative lesson, none the less.)

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

Yes, Q would.

Where's the proof bot?

Whip #16235739 07/08/21
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
K22 #16235826 07/08/21
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Yes, Q would.

Where's the proof bot?

Yowser. K-dog is really protective of his link suppository/posting place.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

And not one dog will bite pelosi in the ass and should be taken care of the old fashion way. Vampires are destroyed by placing a wood stake through their heart and removing the head. Pedophiles can receive the same treatment.

Whip #16236215 07/08/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Did you notice how Trump showed Piglosi's face went from tip of her chin to her hairline.

Maybe a clue? whistle

Masks. Why did Hairass and Biden both have face lifts last summer.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1,309 of 2,280 1 2 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

327 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 309coug, 17CalFan, 16penny, 37 invisible), 2,548 guests, and 1,077 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,757
Posts18,514,881
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.