Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1,311 of 2,280 1 2 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 2279 2280
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Bayou, why dont you tell us why you have such a hard on for Que?.
Cant stand for anything to be enjoyed by others if it doesnt agree with you?

Trump and Que, the two most despised entities in the US to the Ds, Rinos, Traitors, Commies, MSM, Deep State cabal, and other pukes.

Which group best describes you, bayou?

No hard on for Q. Just skeptical.

I promptly got stepped on for asking a question long ago in this thread....... At the time, why not try educating instead of ridiculing someone with a question if your cause is so valid? Since then the true answer to my question/s has been more links with truly no new information that anyone can't find for themselves without becoming part of the cult. I'm not in to cults or people who try to arrogantly piss on my boots because of their superiority complex........

As I stated a few days ago, I'd gladly vote for Trump again. He's real. I doubt that Q is. All the rest of this is just stuff that is all fully predictable. One link after the next.

I'll let you decide between drinks where I fit in. It's your fantasy.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
GB1

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Bayou, why dont you tell us why you have such a hard on for Que?.
Cant stand for anything to be enjoyed by others if it doesnt agree with you?

Trump and Que, the two most despised entities in the US to the Ds, Rinos, Traitors, Commies, MSM, Deep State cabal, and other pukes.

Which group best describes you, bayou?

No hard on for Q. Just skeptical.

I promptly got stepped on for asking a question long ago in this thread....... At the time, why not try educating instead of ridiculing someone with a question if your cause is so valid? Since then the true answer to my question/s has been more links with truly no new information that anyone can't find for themselves without becoming part of the cult. I'm not in to cults or people who try to arrogantly piss on my boots because of their superiority complex........

As I stated a few days ago, I'd gladly vote for Trump again. He's real. I doubt that Q is. All the rest of this is just stuff that is all fully predictable. One link after the next.

I'll let you decide between drinks where I fit in. It's your fantasy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHt-AUhQOMQ&ab_channel=TheaKapanadze

Whip #16238764 07/09/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Why not try asking if you want to know instead of ridiculing those who have studied the phenomenon and try to teach others we have some clues there are still logical reasons for hope instead of doom and gloom.

If some Quber ridiculed you why do you attack and insult and ridicule every quber who posts on the fire.

Go back and get your post showing which Quber ridiculed you and if it was me i will apologize and i expect Whip, K22, Mtsnake and others would to.

Whip started the thread and was ridiculed so much he just essentially said to hell with it and rarely checks in.

Betting he and K22 have been ridiculed here ten times as much as you.

I mainly only see K22 try to defend himself but some attack without having tried to investigte and from obviously taking their clue from the DNC, Rinos, Govt hacks and MSM.

Que started a movement thats gone all over the world and involves millions not trusting their deep state govt. Whats wrong with that, unless you're a govt or commie or traitor or MSM hack.

Ill tell you right now that if you came on with an honest question and i ridiculed you i apologize for it here and now and if you show it was me ill do it again.

I dont think many of you realize the caliber of patriots Whip and K22 are or that K has risked his life a lot in the service to the country.

Having served with some very famous heros and patriots any patriot would be proud to have ever been in the same room with.

They are not interested in lushing their own history or years of research but i was blessed by becoming associsted with them i will put my hand on the Bible and swear they know of things that have anf are going on in this country and world that many in this country couldnt psychologically handle.

They started this to try to give people without their knowledge some hope, which is the same thing Que has tried to do by dropping more deep cover info than has ever before been released to the public in history.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/09/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #16238854 07/09/21
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Check out the link just above your last post, jag. Standard ops for a Q'ber. You included.........

Some of the "better" efforts involve vulgar name calling. It shouldn't be hard for you to find a few if you look. Besides, we've had this same conversation in PM's, so it shouldn't catch you by surprise.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #16238917 07/09/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I really cant blame K for feeling, after seeing some of your provacative posts, him thinking youre trying to play the sympathy card.

Like i say, shouldnt be too hard for you to find your fiirst post on the Que board. Im not the one making the accusation i was mistreated and as a result turned into a provacative player.

Id say if you produced that post and you were innocent and he slandered you, it wouldnt look good on him.
I seem to remember some pretty harsh words between Trump and Cruz. Some i was miffed at Trump for.
AFIC we are in a war for our survival and i guess Cruz realized that for his offspring and country and that it might be best to not wear his heart on his sleeve and best roll those sleeves up and get in the trenches. I think hes done so admirably and has put his country first, as patriots are prone to do, unlike Romney.
Others on the Fire disagree and prefer to fight other patriots they consider to be less perfect than themselves.
Good luck in your quest and i hope you can turn the cheek and see Trump and the Military and trafficked kids have suffered more than you and me.

One of Trump's SS buds is dead from an attack and another almost died from a mailed tube of lipstick he grabbed from Melania as she went to open it.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I really cant blame K for feeling, after seeing some of your provacative posts, him thinking youre trying to play the sympathy card.

Like i say, shouldnt be too hard for you to find your fiirst post on the Que board. Im not the one making the accusation i was mistreated and as a result turned into a provacative player.

Id say if you produced that post and you were innocent and he slandered you, it wouldnt look good on him.
I seem to remember some pretty harsh words between Trump and Cruz. Some i was miffed at Trump for.
AFIC we are in a war for our survival and i guess Cruz realized that for his offspring and country and that it might be best to not wear his heart on his sleeve and best roll those sleeves up and get in the trenches. I think hes done so admirably and has put his country first, as patriots are prone to do, unlike Romney.
Others on the Fire disagree and prefer to fight other patriots they consider to be less perfect than themselves.
Good luck in your quest and i hope you can turn the cheek and see Trump and the Military and trafficked kids have suffered more than you and me.

Nothing new to me here either, jag. Just more online posturing.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Whip #16238941 07/09/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Show me the offending thread post. Anyone can play the victim game.

Youre starting to sound like a petulant whiner.

Regardless, you have been honest enough to explain why you denigrate Que, and its not because you did the due diligence and came to an objective, unbiased opinion.

Its because someone, in your mind, denigrated you. Ask yourself, WWJD.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #16239199 07/09/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I would be loath to think any patriot would risk the possibility of dissing patriotic Que person or people working in our behalf due to some misguided Q believers untoward acts.

Rather like some who have turned against God due to some asswhole front pew holier than thou hypocrite.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #16239213 07/09/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The traitors have the money, the armies, and all the adrenochrome they can drink from all the children they want. They will never give up the USA ever again. They have all the slave labor they want crossing the borders. China's troops will be moving in on the west coast now. They now have their federal police force moving into place.

Whip #16239232 07/09/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
They would rather bear hunt with a switch.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
The traitors have the money, the armies, and all the adrenochrome they can drink from all the children they want. They will never give up the USA ever again. They have all the slave labor they want crossing the borders. China's troops will be moving in on the west coast now. They now have their federal police force moving into place.

Why would you worry about that? Your prophet “Q” said:

“PATRIOTS ARE IN CONTROL. Sit back and enjoy the show.”
Per the genius “Q”.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

“You are watching a 'scripted' MOVIE.”
Q

Relax, grab some buttered popcorn and enjoy the show!

K22 #16240007 07/10/21
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by K22
My read on what is about to go down. The military takedown along with mass arrests is imminent. Q is not posting for a reason. Biden and Kamala will never set foot in the Whitehouse.

We are told the Storm is here. If anything we are seeing the calm before the storm. Trump always fulfills his promises and cleaning the swamp will absolutely happen. I am guessing shortly after Dec 8 it will all go down big time. If there are already new residents to Gitmo it is surely under wraps. The ducks are lining up fast. I am sure the FBI and the DOJ are going 24/7. Anything you hear to the contrary is either disinfo or MSN propaganda. I WILL SAY THIS CLEARLY, "THERE IS NO [bleep] WAY ON THIS EARTH TRUMP WILL ALLOW A CRIMINAL TO TAKE THE Reins of power." Have faith in the plan but above all have faith in God and the Power of God and Prayer!

Whip #16240008 07/10/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Slipping more each day. The adrenochrome is flowing freely.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 07/10/21.
Whip #16240009 07/10/21
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Only retards and liberals believe in this “Q” nonsense…I mean seriously, move on, it’s all bull crap.

Last edited by AKPENDUDE; 07/10/21.
Whip #16240058 07/10/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #16240059 07/10/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #16240061 07/10/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
Only retards and liberals believe in this “Q” nonsense…I mean seriously, move on, it’s all bull crap.

Hahaha. Look whats saying that.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #16240163 07/10/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
So, remind us, those who say Que is a larp, a nothing burger, non-existent entity, and i do think Que could be a military or Trump invented psyop used to give us clues and possibly to counter the deep state fake news.

Of course, to some here, our leaders in the battle for survival we are now in, should not use disinformation, as our enemies do, or they are a larp. Did Eisenhower and Westmoreland and Patton always show their hand, did they sometimes mislead? Were they larps?. Did they have concocted psyop operations that were valuable tools, valuable entities, rather than nothing burger larps?

Iirc, Que (and Trump) have let us know they will not reveal their plan to the enemy.

So, what are Ques lies that make Que a non entity, a larp.

How many antiQubers were initially predisposed to disbelieve Que, in fact, because of fake news?

Does fake news lie? Is Fake news a non entity, a larp?

Has Trump misled the enemy? Is Trump a non entity, a larp?

How many of you antiQubers have ever either been mistaken or lied, or have hadd family or friends do so? Are you or your friends or family members larps?

Last Sept Trump said he would be away from us a little while. Has it been too long for some? So, hes a liar now? What he says doesnt count?

2000 years ago Christ said He would return soon. Some might say 2000 years is not soon. . Is He a larp?

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/10/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1,311 of 2,280 1 2 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

103 members (6MMWASP, 673, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 1minute, 9 invisible), 1,780 guests, and 882 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,945
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.