Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-n...arantine-of-unvaccinated-rural-americans

DHS Training Course: Prepare For MASS PUBLIC Quarantine Of Unvaccinated Rural Americans

The Department of Homeland Security has a training course available to law enforcement, health care workers, and other government employees that will detail how to prepare and execute a mass public quarantine of the unvaccinated in rural areas of the United States.

If you are still stuck in the left vs. right paradigm lie, now is the time to figure it out. We are slaves and always have been. The illusion of freedom is gone and those law enFORCErs are going to do the master’s bidding. This training is a horrifying look into our upcoming dystopian future if we cannot open our eyes to reality.

A Department of Homeland Security training program has provided a model for the federal government and its armed enforcers to normalize mass public quarantine measures despite the fact infections and deaths are dropping in the U.S. A website by the Rural Domestic Preparedness Consortium (RDPC), a training provider for the Department of Homeland Security, outlines how to begin rounding up unvaccinated American citizens for mass quarantine centers:

"This 8.0-hour, instructor-led course is designed to provide the knowledge necessary to begin planning for situations requiring the isolation and quarantine (I&Q) of a large portion of a local, rural population. This training will provide public- and private-sector emergency managers, community policymakers, public health, and public safety personnel with the general knowledge necessary to begin planning for situations requiring the isolation and quarantine of a large portion of a local, rural population. A rural community’s ability to collectively respond to an emergency requiring isolation and quarantine is not only essential to minimizing the negative impacts to the community at risk, but also to minimizing the long-term negative economic and health effects on the American public as a whole." –RDPC

Do you still think those badged enforcers who literally keep the masters and ruling class protected by enforcing their will are on our side? We had better wake up and we had better do so quickly. If you still think somehow the government (including their hired thugs, the police) are on our side, the delusion may be permanent at this point, and to your own detriment. This program is supported by DHA and FEMA. It’s time to open your eyes"

"This program was supported by Cooperative Agreement Number EMW-2016-CA-0097, administered by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security/Federal Emergency Management Agency, National Preparedness Directorate, National Training & Education Division. Points of view or opinions in this program are those of the author(s) and do not represent the position or policies of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security/Federal Emergency Management Agency." –RDPC

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Transportation provided via boxcar.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My sense of affairs suggests this is not consistent with the 2d Amendment.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
They are just trying to piss off Trump voters by making this sh…..t up.

Thanks, Billy
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Agreed. That sort of thing could be done in England, Australia, Canada, etc., where most are disarmed, but would result in massive numbers of enforcers being shot in the US, thanks to our Constitutionally enshrined gun rights. Therefore, it likely would not be attempted.

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Well we outnumber them and have more guns/ammo

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by BobBrown

They's be workin on that under the guise of 'gun violence in the blue cities'.

FJB & FJT
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Yeah but it's hot out there , I'm busy with my lawn and my GF needs me to take her to the Mall .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Agreed. That sort of thing could be done in England, Australia, Canada, etc., where most are disarmed, but would result in massive numbers of enforcers being shot in the US, thanks to our Constitutionally enshrined gun rights. Therefore, it likely would not be attempted.

I can see it in England, not sure about Australia, Canadians are well armed and from what I can tell, greatly under estimated, huge shyte storm coming.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Time to swap the ar15 driveway gun up to the hk91.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
In case any of you didn't click on the link I embedded above, here it is, for real. Click on "Materials" above "Course Description":

https://ruraltraining.org/course/mgt-433/

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Most rural Americans that I know aren't just going to bend over and take this. They tend to be a little rascally!

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Armed resistance will be countered by armed troops, tanks, APCs, helicopters, etc.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
More alarmist BS like his first post, don't believe a word of it.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Check out the "instructors" page. Photo's look inconsistent, very old. https://ruraltraining.org/instructors/

This group has been around for a while. Video is at least 11 years old:

[video:youtube]https://ruraltraining.org/instructors/[/video]

Another oldie

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by las
Armed resistance will be countered by armed troops, tanks, APCs, helicopters, etc.

Nah, nukes & F15's

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Communities take part in all kinds of disaster training. The ‘rona was a a wake up call, anything can happen from here on out, chemical, nuclear or biological threat. I like a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy but I don’t think this about rounding up those that didn’t get the jab.
I didn’t get it and I won’t be “rounded up”. This covid thing has basically been over for months as far as a “pandemic”. If it ever was.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They need to round up those that won’t get a JOB.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by las

I'm sure most are aware of this.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by las

All of which require a tremendous logistics tail maintained by the same largely blue-collar, rural people they hate.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

88 members (10Glocks, 35, BamBam, 10gaugemag, AnthonyB, bbassi, 8 invisible), 1,290 guests, and 922 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,748
Posts18,495,252
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.