Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Make my own. Wife and I sell it at craft shows. Many men are astonished to find great soap with scents for guys. Sandalwood, clove, pine, musk....whatever you want. That's why I make my own. It's difficult to find quality stuff just for guys. We have girly stuff too...We can make you smell as pretty as you want. We tell the guys, the trick is to find something your wife likes, but won't get your ass kicked by your buddies.

Obtaining lye is difficult. Read the label carefully. Many products with lye have additives to thwart druggies. You definitely do not want them on your skin!!! We get ours with our business license through a reagent company. It comes in 50# bags.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
GB1

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
My shave soap is some sort of goat milk soap.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dess
Make my own. Wife and I sell it at craft shows. Many men are astonished to find great soap with scents for guys. Sandalwood, clove, pine, musk....whatever you want. That's why I make my own. It's difficult to find quality stuff just for guys. We have girly stuff too...We can make you smell as pretty as you want. We tell the guys, the trick is to find something your wife likes, but won't get your ass kicked by your buddies.

Obtaining lye is difficult. Read the label carefully. Many products with lye have additives to thwart druggies. You definitely do not want them on your skin!!! We get ours with our business license through a reagent company. It comes in 50# bags.

Cool!

Can you do Kroil and tinks69 flavor?

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

Cool!

Can you do Kroil and tinks69 flavor?

Not sure I can do any flavors. Haven't tasted any soap since I was a kid. smile

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Dude at work, janitor.

He’s not quite right, but not special either.....

He put unirinal cakes in the bathroom. Red colored.

I asked him what flavor they were?

He thought on it for a minute. Said he never tasted one. 😂🤣😂

Now I’ll call him on the radio. We need more strawberry urinal cakes.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Ivory

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hell I haven't had a bath in over thirty years.

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
For Big Dave !

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Haha.

I watch that ever year.

TNT/ tbs 24 hours of the Christmas story.

Dave

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
The stuff they sell in most stores is basically detergent.

Home made vs commercial. I know what ingredients are used and why. Just like home cooking.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bvlgari.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Slavek
Bvlgari.

🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️😁

Dave

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The stuff they sell in most stores is basically detergent.

Home made vs commercial. I know what ingredients are used and why. Just like home cooking.

How does Duke cannon rate vs what you make?

DC goes fro $6-10 according where get it.

I get it at Academy.

Dave

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Another boomer with Irish Spring.NO ALOE ! Use it on my head too.
Kids got me some "Mens " shampoo & body wash for fathers day one year,it s still full on the rack in the shower,stuff stinks .

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kingston
I use unscented bar soap, Dove I think— but if I'm going someplace fancy and want to smell nice, I've taken to using this cucumber melon shampoo I found in the bath cabinet.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

One knows if the scheidt is good scheidt if the label mentions "infused".

And it's a good thing they didn't use unripe melon extract.

In case anyone wonders.

Dove unscented/sensitive skin stuff. I hate froofy crap on me and on most others. Came home from the dentist the other day and could smell the dental hygenist's soap or perfume on my beard.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I don't take Baffs.

Jim Conrad

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antlers
I only use fresh handmade soaps, shower bombs, and bubble bars made by Lush Cosmetics. They’re packed with ethically-sourced ingredients from local communities in North America as well as globally. Plus they're 100% cruelty-free. With ingredients that lightly fragrance and leave you feeling clean and refreshed, as well as elements that moisturize and hydrate, you can be sure your body will feel soft, smell amazing and be sparkling clean. These creations are hand-pressed with luscious butters and ethically-sourced essential oils, to create an unforgettable shower experience for my every mood.

Lol, I bet your vagina smells GREAT!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
My wife and a friend of hers make soap. It's pretty good stuff. It cleans well and it's almost odorless, no foo foo smell at all. I know they use beef fat but I have no idea just what they do. Once it's made, it's soft and they cut it into bars then let it dry in a back room for 6 months or more. The longer it dries, the harder it gets and the longer the bars last.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antlers
I only use fresh handmade soaps, shower bombs, and bubble bars made by Lush Cosmetics. They’re packed with ethically-sourced ingredients from local communities in North America as well as globally. Plus they're 100% cruelty-free. With ingredients that lightly fragrance and leave you feeling clean and refreshed, as well as elements that moisturize and hydrate, you can be sure your body will feel soft, smell amazing and be sparkling clean. These creations are hand-pressed with luscious butters and ethically-sourced essential oils, to create an unforgettable shower experience for my every mood.

LMAO

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
LMAO
👊🏻

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (1936M71, 160user, 22250rem, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 55 invisible), 2,646 guests, and 1,361 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,702
Posts18,475,262
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.