Page 3 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 19 20
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Earlier before I listened to this sermon, I was shopping at Krogers and a big man and little boy crossed in front of me, so I hit the brakes on my cart. He was well over six feet tall, broad shoulders and waist. He had a very deep booming voice and was a stark contrast to the little 4-5 yo boy on his hand. My heart sank as I felt so bad for the little boy. I wondered about his home life, his upbringing and whether he had a chance to get to adulthood without severe challenges. I hope he will believe in the Lord in spite of his upbringing.
What made that come to my mind?

His "daddy" had large breasts, long permed hair and ladies hat and a long floral dress. I did a second take and looked at the masculine face and listened to the booming voice and was saddened by the man hand wrapped around that happy tiny boys little hand that likely had no idea this wasn't right. It was obviously a guy. I didn't want to look any more to see this trainwreck.
Was the little boy adopted?
Was this his real daddy's "wife"?
Who knows.

I got back home and tuned into the latest sermon and before I knew the title, posted it here and started listening.
That's why I listened to the whole message and edited it to include the title.
The title of the sermon from the Red Hot Preaching Conference was TRANSVESTITE.
How about that?

Rarely does a post of yours stir anything inside of me. In this case, it makes me proud to live in a country of freedoms. Freedom of religion, freedom from religion, freedom to do whatever we want to as long as it's legal.

Your country of "freedoms" allow these freak shows to adopt (and are often given preference) and raise children.

All part of the global - homo, open borders agenda.

Thank goodness we aren't speaking German!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Henry " Happy Camper" Kane....
eek eek eek crazy crazy crazy

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
The GAYTHEIST'S prayer:

"Dear Lord, please save me from your followers. Especially Crappy Hamster. Amen"

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I don't need a radical pastor or scripture to tell me there are a bunch of mentally ill fruit baskets trying to force normalization of their insanity onto society.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by mathman
I don't need a radical pastor or scripture to tell me there are a bunch of mentally ill fruit baskets trying to force normalization of their insanity onto society.

There is like what....8 of them in the US?

About two dozen gays or so?

Yeah....we gotta watch out for those guys.

Not the white leftists or the Never Trump "independents".

I am MAGA.
IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
They all need watching out for.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
The dude in the dress is easy to spot and track. The bull with blue hair moves slow.

All the Biden voters in your liberal churches are way harder to keep track of.....and exponentially more dangerous.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Steven Anderson is great. I've been watching his stuff for many years. It was a shame when YouTube took down most of his stuff, because back then you could search Steven Anderson and any other topic, and you'd get a video of his addressing that question.

PS They will likely take this one down soon.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Dear YouTube.

Could you ask Pastor Steve how come jews eat so many Christian babies?

Thanks.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Steven Anderson is great. I've been watching his stuff for many years. It was a shame when YouTube took down most of his stuff, because back then you could search Steven Anderson and any other topic, and you'd get a video of his addressing that question.

ISP back online...good.
Some intelligent men that aren't defending the latest top hit of the san Francisco homo choir to correspond with.

How's it going Hawkeye?
Pastor Anderson was the first preacher I know of to be banned along with the other two, AJ and Mike Adams. Nobody who could do something about it stood for them, so now it's people like those posers defending the child predators who have come out of the closet and boldly hate even my mention of the transvestite with the little boy at Kroger's. Theyd have us banned off of here too if they could, springlove, rocky renegade picture show, Mikey, NaVal gayzer....who am I leaving out?
What is it with these "guys?"

Anyhow, Anderson always did his homework and spoke the word fearlessly preaching what most were too scared and effeminate to say. Much of what he has been teaching those years Hawkeye, are what I was saying in the 80s on. I didn't have any youtube presence, but should have gone there too. We independently came to many of the same understanding of doctrine. Since he has that format and is interesting, ham fisted hard preaching, I find more of his sermons will be listened to by the camp.
When did you learn about him?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Thanks for sharing.

Yes sir brother.
I was reminded today when I saw the little boy and tranny at the store that America needs more of this preaching.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Steven Anderson is great. I've been watching his stuff for many years.

(sarc)My...what a surprise.(sarc)

Last edited by NVhntr; 07/18/21.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by mathman

Correct.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Deut 22:5 A woman shall not wear a man’s apparel, nor shall a man put on a woman’s garment; for whoever does such things is abhorrent to the Lord your God.

This isn't talking about a woman wearing pants. It's talking about trannies, men trying to be woman and vice versa. It very much applies today. The churches that require their women to wear dresses all the time have taken it out of context and missed the point.

When you get a chance to listen, let me know what you think.
I don't remember the pants issue coming up, but I did see the dress one earlier at the meat coolers. Weirdest looking tranny I remember ever seeing. This was far worse than Jethro Bodine dressing the part of Jethreen. 😄
Last month there's been a lot of the cross
dressing out of the closet stuff like the Juneteenth theme. Then the monkey wiener at the library, then this predatory song these queens are getting so miffed about me posting this preacher who wants parents to protect their children.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Rick Wiles got kicked off YouTube, too.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

That really stinks. I've looked for him since I lost the bookmark, new ISP, etc. Does he have any new video platform presence, or does he want to direct everyone to his website?

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by NVhntr
"You will NEVER get it from us "bigoted" christians."

There you go speaking in plural again.
You got a gerbil in your pocket?
Or maybe not in your...pocket.

Over half of the adult population of the United States are with me Jack.

Over half of the US population are idiots?

So what do you believe. Step up. Tell us what you think happens after death? Tell us how you think the Universe was created? Tell us where morality comes from?

A large part of the stone throwing crowd have no idea what the hell they believe. They just stumble through life throwing stones. There comes a time when we all meet our maker and these questions need answers.

Last edited by OldHat; 07/19/21.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I don't like Steven Anderson as a pastor. I would not attend his church. He has seriously missed the part in scripture where God makes clear that meekness is strength.

That said, America is a moral sewer. No doubt. He is correct that there is an agenda in this country being driven by the homosexual community to pervert the moral values of our society. God clearly and unambiguously states that homosexuality is a sin and an abomination.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

That really stinks. I've looked for him since I lost the bookmark, new ISP, etc. Does he have any new video platform presence, or does he want to direct everyone to his website?

Of course: Rick Wiles

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Deut 22:5 A woman shall not wear a man’s apparel, nor shall a man put on a woman’s garment; for whoever does such things is abhorrent to the Lord your God.

This isn't talking about a woman wearing pants. It's talking about trannies, men trying to be woman and vice versa. It very much applies today. The churches that require their women to wear dresses all the time have taken it out of context and missed the point.

So, the Arabs and Scottish men that wear dresses are all going to hell?

Obviously, the kilt is a cultural sign of masculinity.

The whole purpose of transvestism is to look and act feminine. The clothes are not the issue. It's the intentional act of acting and looking like the opposite sex which is the perversion.

There is a reason satanists worship an hermaphrodite idol.

Page 3 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

158 members (257 roberts, 1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 2500HD, 338reddog, 16 invisible), 1,595 guests, and 948 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,334
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.