Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
You out of the closet queens can go join the San Francisco Gay Men's Choir and apply as choirmasters as far as I care. You can hold hands in solidarity and sing in harmony about converting little children. I will continue preaching against that and YES, I am happy to lead the way and stand up to a bunch of queens, as I follow my Lord.

Crappy, It's too bad your aversion therapy didn't take.
Your sexual fantasies are disturbing.
Your martyr fantasies even more so.

Be kind to the gerbil.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by the_shootist
Preachers ought to preach against the sins that are predominant before them. As far as I know, I never had a homosexual in a congregation when I was Pastoring I found it unnecessary to preach against sodomy, There were other sins that looked me in the face. Looking at women who were not your wife and lusting after them -- according to the Bible that is adultery. Hating your brother without a cause -- the Bible says that is murder. Lying, stealing, wasting time, hypocrisy.

Preach the gospel -- the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ to atone for the sins of all mankind including the homosexuals if they come with a repentant heart. Repentance is a change in your heart that makes a change in your manner of life. Does Anderson have a church full of sodomites and lesbians?

Dads need to teach their kids the Bible at home. Sure take them hunting and fishing, but don't forget the Lord, family devotions and church attendance. In 13 years of pastoring a small church, I never once preached on giving to God's work. They gave just fine, and I never needed or received a pay cheque from them. God looked after my needs, and even some of my wants.

There is lots in the Bible to preach on without beating the queers up. Is sodomy a sin? Most definitely! But there are sure others that need hitting on as much or more. False doctrine for instance. but let's not open up that can of worms. wink

The problem we have today is that schools are teaching kids that's it's okay to marry a same sex person. They, as far as I know, are not teaching kids it's okay to lie, steal, waste time or to be a hypocrite. Also we have many denominations that embrace sodomy, same sex marriage and being queer. If nothing is said against these things and what the truth is from the Bible we'll have generations of people that will not know the truth. A very small part of our population wants to marry the same sex or raise kids in that type home but those people are changing the very fiber of our nation. The church should be addressing it not the government. Hearing the truth according to God's word is what sets people free from all sin as long as they respond accordingly.

Last edited by Jim1611; 07/19/21.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
You out of the closet queens can go join the San Francisco Gay Men's Choir and apply as choirmasters as far as I care. You can hold hands in solidarity and sing in harmony about converting little children. I will continue preaching against that and YES, I am happy to lead the way and stand up to a bunch of queens, as I follow my Lord.

Crappy, It's too bad your aversion therapy didn't take.
Your sexual fantasies are disturbing.
Your martyr fantasies even more so.

Be kind to the gerbil.

I'm curious exactly what your thoughts are on same sex marriage and all that goes with that. Care to elaborate?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My thoughts are that a deranged, sexually frustrated, Christian zealot, with a martyr complex, who must constantly set up his soap box in the public square to tell everyone that disagrees with his parochial version of religion that they are going to hell, is a dunce. (How's that for a run on sentence?)

Crappy Hamper came here looking for attention and I'm more than happy to oblige him. He might not like the attention he gets though.

What happens between consenting adults in private is none of my business. If they do it legally in public, and I don't like it, I simply avoid it.

If you don't like what your children are learning at their school, take them out and put them in a school that teaches what you agree with.

People aggressively pushing their version of religion are no different than the liberal commies they rail against pushing their doctrine.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Yep.....its the gays and the trannies that are ruining everything.

....fugging fringes!

I am MAGA.
IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
My thoughts are that a deranged, sexually frustrated, Christian zealot, with a martyr complex, who must constantly set up his soap box in the public square to tell everyone that disagrees with his parochial version of religion that they are going to hell, is a dunce. (How's that for a run on sentence?)

Crappy Hamper came here looking for attention and I'm more than happy to oblige him. He might not like the attention he gets though.

What happens between consenting adults in private is none of my business. If they do it legally in public, and I don't like it, I simply avoid it.

If you don't like what your children are learning at their school, take them out and put them in a school that teaches what you agree with.

People aggressively pushing their version of religion are no different than the liberal commies they rail against pushing their doctrine.

When the money I pay in taxes is being used to teach this is doesn't matter where my kids go to school. My taxes can't be used to teach anything about Christ dying on the cross but it's okay for this stuff to be taught? Like it or not the people that founded this nation did not believe same sex marriage was a healthy and normal way to live.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

....fugging fringes!

Jim exactly who do you think is all in for the likes of biden? Now tell me exactly who it is that ruining our nation.

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I was out flying my Sopwith Camel Pro Series today and spotted a tranny flying a Junkers Ju88.

I shot him down and then bombed his village.

Ghastly business......

Go for the double ace Jim!
Duck-O-Death knows one. LOL

Just started in on this tire fire.

Y'all have me crackin' up on page two!

Jim's post didn't get the recognition it deserved, that was some top notch schit

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Jim1611

....fugging fringes!

Jim exactly who do you think is all in for the likes of biden? Now tell me exactly who it is that ruining our nation.

White Christians.

I am MAGA.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Not Jim, but we all know who is behind the efforts to destroy America. It is the same Marxists and Bolsheviks who took down the Romanovs, and have destroyed the governments of most of Europe.

LBGTQ, BLM,and antifa are just splinter groups of useful idiots coopted to advance the agenda. These splinter groups will be the first people rounded up and sent to the gulag or publicly hung when the Bolsheviks have gained their agenda and no longer need them

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Do you send your kids to Drag queen story hour? Doesn't matter. The kids that do will influence your kids and shape everything about the society you live in. Those kids in drag queen story hour will grow up and run the country and your kids will be a minority. The kids that go to drag queen story hour will become politicians, corporate CEOs and general officers.

Last edited by OldHat; 07/19/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So, the handful of kids who attended drag queen story hour will rule the world?

Your location is interesting, what are you transitioning to?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
So, the handful of kids who attended drag queen story hour will rule the world?

Your location is interesting, what are you transitioning to?

Please tell us how you know the number of kids who will attend some form of drag queen event over the next 10 years?

So far you have no substance. You throw stones like a kid on the playground. What do you believe happens after death? How do think the universe was created? Where do you think morals come from?

Last edited by OldHat; 07/19/21.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some ‘Christians’ are so much more concerned with homosexuals than even other homosexuals are...! Times change, and people change...like it or not. Studies show that Americans nowadays, and particularly American Christians nowadays, are more accepting of homosexuality than in the past. There is a difference between accepting and encouraging. A majority of U.S. Christians now say that homosexuality should be accepted by society.

Serving people one doesn't see eye to eye with has been a hallmark of Christianity since the beginning of Christianity. Jesus died for a world that He didn't see eye to eye with. Christian prison ministries serve murderers who are unrepentant. But some ‘Christians’ wouldn’t even think of doing the same for homosexuals. There’s a ton of double standards.

Do Christian businesses (bakers, for example) interrogate potential wedding clients to make sure that all of their behavior is compatible with the Bible...? Nope; they’d be out of business if they did. Jesus taught that if a person is divorced and gets remarried, it's adultery. If ‘Christians’ don't have a problem doing business with divorced people getting remarried, then why do they refuse to do business with homosexuals...?

If ones personal faith and belief in The Messiah is threatened by what others say or believe...in this instance by the gay community, and by those who don’t see eye to eye with some evangelical Christians on this matter...then maybe the problem isn't with what others say or believe.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Antlers, you should write sermons professionally.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You dumbshits are going to run out if buildings to throw people off.

LMFAO

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antlers
Some ‘Christians’ are so much more concerned with homosexuals than even other homosexuals are...! Times change, and people change...like it or not. Studies show that Americans nowadays, and particularly American Christians nowadays, are more accepting of homosexuality than in the past. There is a difference between accepting and encouraging. A majority of U.S. Christians now say that homosexuality should be accepted by society.

Serving people one doesn't see eye to eye with has been a hallmark of Christianity since the beginning of Christianity. Jesus died for a world that He didn't see eye to eye with. Christian prison ministries serve murderers who are unrepentant. But some ‘Christians’ wouldn’t even think of doing the same for homosexuals. There’s a ton of double standards.

Do Christian businesses (bakers, for example) interrogate potential wedding clients to make sure that all of their behavior is compatible with the Bible...? Nope; they’d be out of business if they did. Jesus taught that if a person is divorced and gets remarried, it's adultery. If ‘Christians’ don't have a problem doing business with divorced people getting remarried, then why do they refuse to do business with homosexuals...?

If ones personal faith and belief in The Messiah is threatened by what others say or believe...in this instance by the gay community, and by those who don’t see eye to eye with some evangelical Christians on this matter...then maybe the problem isn't with what others say or believe.

Very well said Antlers. Folks like HC don't see that their behavior is more likely to drive people away from Christ than to him. That's not in keeping with Christ's charge.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Then you agree the Bible teaches Homosexuality is a sin.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

One of a small handful of dudes who post about Christianity that earns respect through his words, actions, and willingness to say what needs to be said.

Agree, or disagree....Antlers is as solid as they come.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Page 5 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

524 members (10Glocks, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 1234, 01Foreman400, 1lessdog, 63 invisible), 2,430 guests, and 1,202 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,410
Posts18,489,010
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.