Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Biden doesn’t know schitt. He’s too busy looking for his next child to sniff.

Child sniffing and woman molesting. I've heard rumors that the Secret Service can't allow a female agent alone with him. Also the Secret Service have claimed he swims in the nude in front of them, woman or man. Pervert. What about the story that he and Dr Jill may have had a physical relationship when she was the Biden's 16 year old babysitter?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AB2506
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Biden doesn’t know schitt. He’s too busy looking for his next child to sniff.

Child sniffing and woman molesting. I've heard rumors that the Secret Service can't allow a female agent alone with him. Also the Secret Service have claimed he swims in the nude in front of them, woman or man. Pervert. What about the story that he and Dr Jill may have had a physical relationship when she was the Biden's 16 year old babysitter?

Yep. POS should’ve been in jail YEARS AGO.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Joey,s biggest worry daily is what the mid morning snack is gonna be.

Simple 3 item rotation
Teddy Grahams
Animal Crackers
Goldfish

He fuggs it up everyday and goes into old man dementia mode having a hissy fit.
Staff has learned to take a DTG pic with the smart phones to shut the old fugg up.

Then it is rehearsal time for the one event of the day, for 2 fugging hours......

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Hatari, you forgot to mention today's WSJ lead editorial.

We have the technology to provide internet service to individual Cubans.

Why is Biden ignoring it? Apparently Bolshevik Bernie doesn't want Cubans to have free speech. Not to mention AOC's claim that the unrest is caused by US policies. That stupid barmaid should pay attention to which way the rafts are going (duh).

Another story today: Russia has announced firinga hypeersonic missile that cannot be detected by radar. range 617 miles. good time to cut the defense budget!

It is not possible to be a democrat and also a decent American.

I wish I could say you cheered me up, but.................. frown

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

659 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 204guy, 1badf350, 68 invisible), 2,676 guests, and 1,473 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,608
Posts18,492,399
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.