Page 7 of 20 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 19 20
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by antlers
Some ‘Christians’ are so much more concerned with homosexuals than even other homosexuals are...! Times change, and people change...like it or not. Studies show that Americans nowadays, and particularly American Christians nowadays, are more accepting of homosexuality than in the past. There is a difference between accepting and encouraging. A majority of U.S. Christians now say that homosexuality should be accepted by society.

Serving people one doesn't see eye to eye with has been a hallmark of Christianity since the beginning of Christianity. Jesus died for a world that He didn't see eye to eye with. Christian prison ministries serve murderers who are unrepentant. But some ‘Christians’ wouldn’t even think of doing the same for homosexuals. There’s a ton of double standards.

Do Christian businesses (bakers, for example) interrogate potential wedding clients to make sure that all of their behavior is compatible with the Bible...? Nope; they’d be out of business if they did. Jesus taught that if a person is divorced and gets remarried, it's adultery. If ‘Christians’ don't have a problem doing business with divorced people getting remarried, then why do they refuse to do business with homosexuals...?

If ones personal faith and belief in The Messiah is threatened by what others say or believe...in this instance by the gay community, and by those who don’t see eye to eye with some evangelical Christians on this matter...then maybe the problem isn't with what others say or believe.

One of a small handful of dudes who post about Christianity that earns respect through his words, actions, and willingness to say what needs to be said.

Agree, or disagree....Antlers is as solid as they come.

🦫

Do you read the Bible?

"For am I now seeking the favor of people, or of God? Or am I striving to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a bond-servant of Christ." Gal 1:10

I’ve always favored the Old Testament, vengeful God myself.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Antlers is like the universal antidote to the mindless scripture slingers and toxic preacher vidlinks.

Another vote for Antlers as the thinking man's bible thumper.

#oldmanandtrhthinkthecamperissmart

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by renegade50
HC is punching himself in the nuts right now.
Repeatedly.......
A Beaver award is a huuuuuge deal!!!
👍👍👍👍👍

Damn right it is,

Especially to those of us who have earned one!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
HC,s chance of ever getting a Beaver award for campfire preacher...

Susan Lucci has a better chance....

The streak is over…Susan Lucci!” announces Shemar Moore of The Young and the Restless on this night in 1999, right before presenting the Daytime Emmy Award for Best Actress to the tearful star of ABC’s All My Children. The award was Lucci’s first win in 19 straight years of being nominated in the Best Actress category for her portrayal of Erica Kane.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Repeatedly.......
👍👍👍👍👍

Damn right it is,

Wish Beaver10 would make some type of award avatrar w/ link

That way those of us who have won one
Can make it our avatar.

Don't matter if ya turn into a serial killer or whatever.
Doing a life sentance
Beaver award cant be revoked it is locked in the land of 1,s and 0,s forever.
Until a extinction comet or asteriod event.

😁😄😄😄😄

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

👍👍👍👍👍

Damn right it is,

Earned... LOL!!!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Repeatedly.......
👍👍👍👍👍

Damn right it is,

Can make it our avatar.

Doing a life sentance

😁😄😄😄😄

Salty made us one...When I get back to a place I can post pics. I will put it up for just that purpose.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by NVhntr
So, the handful of kids who attended drag queen story hour will rule the world?

Your location is interesting, what are you transitioning to?

There's more than a handful. The large cities are full of it.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Repeatedly.......
👍👍👍👍👍

Damn right it is,

Can make it our avatar.

Doing a life sentance

😁😄😄😄😄

Salty made us one...When I get back to a place I can post pics. I will put it up for just that purpose.

🦫

Salty needs to start posting again....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Repeatedly.......
👍👍👍👍👍

Damn right it is,

Can make it our avatar.

Doing a life sentance

😁😄😄😄😄

🦫

Actually, I made the original one. And probably still have it on the HD. Would just need to update the year presented.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Repeatedly.......
👍👍👍👍👍

Damn right it is,

Can make it our avatar.

Doing a life sentance

😁😄😄😄😄

🦫

Actually, I made the original one. And probably still have it on the HD. Would just need to update the year presented.

My apologies...I thought Salty made it.

Brother, if you could locate and put it up would be helpful while I’m out of pocket for laying down pictures.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Dear Christians,

As many of you already know, I post these Sunday sermons for you. You don't have to listen to or even like and agree with the sermons I post. I try to not post boring sermons or worse yet, heretical teaching. But not everyone is going to agree with everyone else. I try to keep a reasonably open mind to those who are reasonable. As you have read the past few months, the regular attacks come from those who are not reasonable.
However, I hope that you.are encouraged, edified, instructed in God's Word, and strengthened in these last days against the onslaught of evil that is taking over our country and small communities. These sermons are not for the devil's advocates. They were never invited to attend, but as the dynamics of a forum are, the devil himself could attend. His people work hard enough for him to free up his time for much higher priorities that this. He also knows that his time is limited, so don't be surprised to see his crowd ramping up and tempting us to be "inclusive" with him.
If they are looking for me to post some satan pleasing blasphemy and abomination that our Lord hates so as to please their hard heart, they won't get it from me. I hope you feel the same.
Remember that warning in II Corinthians 6:14-17

"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord...."

I try to live at peace with my neighbors and everyone here. I think that is normally the case. Everyone regardless of whether or not they are christian are welcome to PM or ask for a prayer or a blessing.
As you know, I didn't start the attacks on the sermon threads.
However, I hope my brother's don't think I should instead act as one of your sisters. Sometimes I turn the other cheek and other times must do as our Savior and sternly rebuke the wicked who lead others astray. They are very predictable in their frequent attacks. They have no interest in the preaching other than to silence it. Maybe they should get jobs at Google as censors of banned christian content instead of waisting our time here.
They are very vocal that they hate every decent thing that allowed our God to bless this country. They barge into the sermons and attack the messengers. Good grief, even some of the preachers won't stand up against it. No wonder the effeminate que-er baits around here run roughshod and speak Against our Lord and His Word!

I will make one thing very clear. I could not care less about what the transvestite huggers think about me. They started attacking when I first started posting links to direct folks in need to the good news.. the Gospel. This sermon on transvestites is one of many subjects they are against.
Guess what?
I far rather be on the Lord's side than be on any one.of those whiney little tranny lovers friends lists. The Bible says that the sodomites are an abomination to God. All sin is not equal. There are common temptations and there are abominations like those of the sermon topic.. "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man". Sodomy is NOT a common temptation.
I am not tempted at the sight of some dude. I doubt if you are either.
Those who engage in that don't even want to think about God. They reject God until God calls them "Reprobates" or "Rejected." See what the N.T. says about those in Romans 1:18-32

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Romans-Chapter-1/

Here's an example to avoid in order to keep God's blessings in your lives.
What happened to the good king Jehoshaphat when he became allies with a wicked king?
"And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went out to meet him, and said to king Jehoshaphat, Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD."

II Chronicles 19:2

I don't want God's wrath on my friends. I want our Lord's blessings on my brothers here. Many of you have stood strong against this creeping abomination that has come out boldly against the Lord.
The acceptance of this sin has destroyed many nations. It is one that could become part of our downfall.

Moses asked his people, "Who is on the LORD'S side?!"
We should often reflect on that statement and reset our commitment to Him. Strengthen yourselves in His Word. Stand on it!
Continue standing for our Lord men, and His righteousness.

Sincerely,

Happy Camper

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kingston

👍👍👍👍👍

Damn right it is,

Earned... LOL!!!

What can I say?

I'm sticking with a classification system as proposed in another thread. Because I didn't inherit the award............................I must have ................

EARNED it...........................

like a good little worker bee.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Happy-Camper: I am going to agree with you that acting out homo or trans urges is a sin. It is a perverse way to act and common sense would indicate that the opposite sexes are meant for and complement each other. I have no idea if a person that has these attractions can help it or not. But I have no inclination to stay upset about them all of the time. I think that there have always been a substantial number of these folks around. They were in my rural school, and when I went to work in the salt water commercial fishing industry on the Gulf of Mexico there were more than you might think. I don't believe our country or any country is to be condemned for having them in the population. Where I believe our condemnation comes from is our widespread acceptance and even ratification of their perversion as just another lifestyle equal to the normal heterosexual persuasion that is obviously the normal way to live and conduct oneself. In my school years and early working years we knew who the weirdos were and they stayed "in the closet" where they belonged and otherwise worked and functioned in society. I wish it was still that way because I do believe that the public policy of granting their relationships full and legal standing is what will condemn us as I said earlier.

On another issue, do you think maybe the apostle Paul was a bit of a nut case, and do you believe I can be a follower of Jesus (Yeshua) if I accept the bible to the exclusion of Paul. I urge you to read him carefully and note his contradictions of Jesus and also note that he was deeply psychologically troubled to say the least. I could take you much more seriously if you would quote Jesus and the prophets more and Paul less.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Brother, if you could locate and put it up would be helpful while I’m out of pocket for laying down pictures.🦫

Beaver Awards for 2020 and 2021 will be posted on a new thread and available for those who earned them to use as they please.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hot Damn!

In it is contentment

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Brother, if you could locate and put it up would be helpful while I’m out of pocket for laying down pictures.🦫

Beaver Awards for 2020 and 2021 will be posted on a new thread and available for those who earned them to use as they please.

Gunga Galunga!!!👍👍👍

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
JFC.Ole campy takes himself way to seriously.

I think he's a repressed homo who believes he can pray the gay away.

Last edited by Sauer200; 07/19/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sauer200
JFC.Ole campy takes himself way to seriously.

I think he's a closet homo who thinks he can pray the gay away.

Funny, I had the same thought.
He does his own laundry.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Hastings,

I think you are right about much of the in the closet existence of that sin..The outright admission and public song by the San Francisco choir is certainly a serious shift if culturally accepted. The preachers who address that issue appropriately/Biblically have my yes and amen. Families should not approve and should protect the kids. A tranny I mentioned Sunday on page one or two here was at the grocery store. There's other examples, but that was one that "coincidentally" happened shortly before this was posted. Then I listened and only then learned of the topic. God knew that of course and perhaps wanted the rest of us to consider the message.? I can only guess, but makes sense to me.

Regarding your last paragraph, I hope you will excuse me not taking time tonight to provide the references. It's past my bedtime and I have to get up really early tomorrow.
I should mention that I just got done reading Acts and Romans again and was amazed at how many cross references the Holy Spirit brought to my mind from the gospels and from parallel passages Jesus quoted from the OT.

If Paul you are referring to my reference to Romans chapter 1 above as the ravings of a crazy man, we could look to the times Jesus is quoted in the gospels as he mentioned Sodom around half a dozen times.

He speaks about those who would offend one of the little ones that they should have a mill stone tied around their necks and thrown into the sea. That's harder preaching than brother Anderson or even Paul. I doubt if Jesus was talking about scolding or spanking a child there, but it's left open to some speculation..

As I recall Jude brought up Sodom as did Paul's fellow disciple Peter:. Who happened to recommend Paul's letters and acknowledge his credibility.

Lastly, John was revealed a lot of details about the last days.
Jerusalem was referred to in a derogatory way and called Sodom and Egypt where they crucified the Lord.

If you can't take me seriously for quoting Paul, maybe you will take John, Jude, Peter, and Jesus seriously instead.

Jesus describes with the clarity one would speak to a child when He spoke to a Jewish master and leader within the denomination of Pharisees. He gave details of the way one receives everlasting life. When we understand that distinction between the new birth and discipleship, (following Jesus Christ), then make a conscious decision to believe instead of follow Him, you will have that free gift. It begins here.

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/John-Chapter-3/

Page 7 of 20 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (160user, 21, 007FJ, 2500HD, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 71 invisible), 2,596 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,090
Posts18,482,949
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.