Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
It's seems like a typical commie/liberal type move. Who cares how much money he makes or what he does with it. I guess free rocket flights will now my lobbied by the liberal left for all workers.

Why does anyone care what another person does with their money? If you're not happy about your station in life, do something about.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

In the U.S. Senate, progressive Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts tore into the billionaire, repeating her call for a "wealth tax" and accusing Bezos and the company he founded, Amazon, of paying no taxes:

"Jeff Bezos forgot to thank all the hardworking Americans who actually paid taxes to keep this country running while he and Amazon paid nothing," Warren tweeted.

Notice how Bitchahontas thinks it's taxes that keeps the country running.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Amazon does not pay taxes on profit, because Amazon makes so little profit.
Amazon makes so little profit because they spend it all on expansion.
The tax system encourages expansion.

Someday when AMZN changes from a growth stock to a dividend stock, AMZN will start paying taxes.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Corporations shouldn't pay taxes anyway. They're just a bunch of people going to work every day that already pay on their own income. Get rid of all business taxes and a ton of business would bring their operations back here where they belong. The increase in individual income taxes from doing that would more than offset the cooperate taxes.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by Brazos
Originally Posted by copperking81
Bullshite news.

99% of Amazon employees are happy to have a good paying job with good benefits.

Oh, and fork Fauxcahontas!

Are you a bezos fan? He might censor you if not.

Not a Bezos fan or a Bezos hater. Just saying most of his employees are probably loyal.

If not, they can choose to leave.

Exactly!

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I can't stand the arrogant bastard but good for him, he's earned the money to spend on it.

Anyone who's upset about it is a twit.

Exactly

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
can we call bezos rocket boy?

No, now he shall be known as the "Space Cowboy".

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Corporations shouldn't pay taxes anyway. They're just a bunch of people going to work every day that already pay on their own income. Get rid of all business taxes and a ton of business would bring their operations back here where they belong. The increase in individual income taxes from doing that would more than offset the cooperate taxes.

Corporations don't pay taxes. Businesses don't pay taxes. The end user or consumer pays all the tax. It is just easier to collect from businesses and corporations so the government targets them. Eliminating corporate and business taxes would make goods and services much cheaper.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'd like to thank bozo for all the fake knock off crap he made money off of that I was scammed by on scamazon. I still want my money back for the 2 inch wide size 14 reef flip flops that were chinese fakes. They were so bad my dog wouldn't even chew on them.

Bb

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He should start a fire with hundred dollar bills on YouTube....while they all sit around and laugh...... that I'd get them fired up...lol

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by joken2

Originally Posted by copperking81
Bullshite news.

99% of Amazon employees are happy to have a good paying job with good benefits.

Oh, and fork Fauxcahontas!

Are you a bezos fan? He might censor you if not.

Not a Bezos fan or a Bezos hater. Just saying most of his employees are probably loyal.

Amazon is rated at 3.8 out of 5 stars per Glassdoor job review website by Amazon employees. I'd call that a good bit less than 99% positive.

The positive employees will withhold their opinion here. Always skewed to the bad those job reviews are.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why does the government need more of our money to waste? We would all be better off with massive cuts in government spending and keeping more of the money we have earned.

[Linked Image from ]
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (6mmCreedmoor, artur, 260Remguy, 6MMWASP, 257_X_50, 7 invisible), 1,500 guests, and 899 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,397
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.