B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Blackheart
We weren't up for sacrificing the children for our own benefit.

I'm just surprised you haven't eaten them myself.

There still here.

And they like me.

Sorry for your family. It must be hard for them with you being a washed up wageslave Democrat.

Your lies, tall tales and projections will never resemble truth. It's too bad your own mother didn't like you enough to keep you around.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Happy Camper, you are REALLY infatuated and mesmerized with this preacher of hate. Steven Anderson uses the pulpit as his platform for hate and justifies it in the name of religion. He hides behind religion to spew his message of heresies and hate.

You have a real love affair going with this antisemitic hate preacher and Holocaust denier. Anderson believes the Holocaust was a myth and that the Jews are the synagogue of Satan. Among many other things, he believes queers are outside of God’s eternal mercy and that there is no hope for them to ever be saved.

Anderson believes Mother Teresa is in hell for being a “die-hard Roman Catholic.” He has even said the Jewish messiah is the antiChrist. The man is a real nut job and a dangerous one at that.

There is a reason Anderson has been banned from at least 33 countries. Open your spiritual eyes, Happy Camper, to this bigoted, antisemitic, homophobic hate “preacher”.

Happy Camper is Steven Anderson, All the links, click bait to generate income,

or, I'm crazier than HC.

This makes complete sense.

Did I win a prize or anything?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Happy Camper, you are REALLY infatuated and mesmerized with this preacher of hate. Steven Anderson uses the pulpit as his platform for hate and justifies it in the name of religion. He hides behind religion to spew his message of heresies and hate.

You have a real love affair going with this antisemitic hate preacher and Holocaust denier. Anderson believes the Holocaust was a myth and that the Jews are the synagogue of Satan. Among many other things, he believes queers are outside of God’s eternal mercy and that there is no hope for them to ever be saved.

Anderson believes Mother Teresa is in hell for being a “die-hard Roman Catholic.” He has even said the Jewish messiah is the antiChrist. The man is a real nut job and a dangerous one at that.

There is a reason Anderson has been banned from at least 33 countries. Open your spiritual eyes, Happy Camper, to this bigoted, antisemitic, homophobic hate “preacher”.

or, I'm crazier than HC.

You will have to ask Beaver 🦫. He is the giver of awards. If he won’t give you an award shoot me a PM and I will see you get something for this profound discovery…

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by RJY66
Originally Posted by Stophel
The responses to posts like this one only serve to demonstrate to me how out of place I am in today's "America", and how our forefathers would be thoroughly disgusted to see what "conservatives" today embrace.

Same here.

CINOs.

Thoroughly disgusted....like shutting down schools?

We need more self righteous, free thinkers on here. Ol' tooty is all et up at the hamper getting so much attention. And the blackfart continues his surly attacks on happy people.

Can't we all just get along?

amen ptl LOL

mike r

Your usual stupidity on full display.

Have another drink, Lil mikey. It’s good for ya.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

or, I'm crazier than HC.

Holy schyt.....
Just might be something to this..
😆😆😆😆😆

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
wonder what kind of kaching a charlatan like that brings in? for real, not the numbers in the books.

My diploma is a DD214
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rem141r
wonder what kind of kaching a charlatan like that brings in? for real, not the numbers in the books.

At his peak Jimmy Swaggert was bringing in over 2,000,000$/day.

Jimmy gave the IRS 2 free offices in his complex on Bluebonnet Road in Baton Rouge and one office to the Louisiana state tax authority. Supposedly everything coming in and going out went through those offices.

Then came Deborah Murphy and the walls comeatumblin down.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

There still here.

And they like me.

Sorry for your family. It must be hard for them with you being a washed up wageslave Democrat.

Your lies, tall tales and projections will never resemble truth. It's too bad your own mother didn't like you enough to keep you around.

You mean to tell me that after all those years of riding on the back of a garbage truck....you never snapped one picture??

Thats lame...even for a Democrat.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Jimmy gave the IRS 2 free offices in his complex on Bluebonnet Road in Baton Rouge and one office to the Louisiana state tax authority. Supposedly everything coming in and going out went through those offices.

I doubt ole Pastor Steve is bringing in a fraction of that a year.

2 million a year is some serious bread....let alone a day.

Wonder what ole Joel is pulling in?

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

There still here.

And they like me.

You mean to tell me that after all those years of riding on the back of a garbage truck....you never snapped one picture??

I don't recall ever riding on a garbage truck or being a Democrat..

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

There still here.

And they like me.

Well you sure as fugg were never a gunsmith.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

There still here.

And they like me.

Well you sure as fugg were never a gunsmith.
You sure as fugg were never a farmer. Making your wife and kids do all the work while you sit on the computer all day doesn't count.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
You got a pic, chickenshit?

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Yes, plenty but none for you. But hey congrats. I think that puts you over 50 posts so far for the day and some from every hour of the day.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Joel ain’t doing bad. A drive past his House of Worship is very impressive in scale and location.

I’ve never seen his $numbers published.

Swaggert clearly stated his Ministry’s income in live interviews with reporter John Camp.

Swaggert will never be remembered for the good things that he did with his Ministry’s money, folks will only remember his ‘moral failures’.

Swaggert never took any money for himself or his family from his ministry. His lifestyle was financed through the sales of his musical tapes, etc. which were very successful.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Yes, plenty but none for you.

Bok bok bok........

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Joel ain’t doing bad. A drive past his House of Worship is very impressive in scale and location.

I’ve never seen his $numbers published.

Swaggert clearly stated his Ministry’s income in live interviews with reporter John Camp.

Swaggert will never be remembered for the good things that he did with his Ministry’s money, folks will only remember his ‘moral failures’.

Swaggert never took any money for himself or his family from his ministry. His lifestyle was financed through the sales of his musical tapes, etc. which were very successful.

You agree that "moral failures" should be enough to condemn him? Even though he accomplished much?

Seems somewhat on topic and all that.......

Isn't Osteen in the Midwest somewhere?

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Osteen doesn't seem so bad.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

or, I'm crazier than HC.

You will have to ask Beaver 🦫. He is the giver of awards. If he won’t give you an award shoot me a PM and I will see you get something for this profound discovery…

JFC....We got everyone with their paw sticking out wanting a prize or an award these days...And, just for coming up with an original thought, nonetheless....SMH.

The Beaver Awards are prestigious, and we are very selective in naming our winners. We are not a “trick-or-treat” organization.

Respectfully,

Management

🦫

PS

😂

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Beaver10

or, I'm crazier than HC.

JFC....We got everyone with their paw sticking out wanting a prize or an award these days...And, just for coming up with an original thought, nonetheless....SMH.

The Beaver Awards are prestigious, and we are very selective in naming our winners. We are not a “trick-or-treat” organization.

Respectfully,

Management

🦫

PS

😂

Beav ya gotta admit what Kenneth said actually makes complete sense.

Fine! The Keystone Lites are on me…

Page 15 of 20 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

465 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 163bc, 42 invisible), 2,304 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,332
Posts18,526,707
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.