Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
When my son was a teenager, I warned him about these chicks. I told him that a teenage girl is the most dangerous thing on the planet. They can ruin your life if they want to. I also told him that they are the biggest liars in the world and never believe a word they say. Tread lightly Grass Hopper and be careful.

She probably wanted him to bang her and he wouldn't, so she's gonna get back at him. Or, he was banging her and then he broke up with her. This guy's lawyer is gonna have a field day. When it get's thrown out of court, he should sue the schit out of her.

Wisdom right there. I knew a guy some 20 years ago who drove home the teen-age baby sitter. She accused him of rape. He got thrown in jail, wife divorced him and remarried, his church kicked him out. About three years later, the girl, now an adult, got feeling guilty and admitted she made the whole thing up. She effed up the rest of his life. I won’t even be around them without another adult in the room. Not worth the hell they could unleash on you with just one word.

Moral of the story- If you gunna do the time, do the crime!

LOL