Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The whole reason for the wolf introduction was to reduce game animals to unhuntable levels. From the beginning, it was an anti-hunting ploy. It backfired on them in the northern mountain states. They never dreamed that wolves would become a game animal. They made mistakes that won't be repeated. We'll never see a grizzly hunt in the lower 48.

the reason for the SSS policy.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by pete53
ever wonder why the black bear population never gets very big ? wolves eat bears in the winter ,wolves drag those bears out of their dens and eat them alive when they are half a sleep and can`t defend themselves . these DNR peta people know dang well that`s happening to bears , these DNR people don`t care about wolves much they just wanna ruin hunting so we quit, that`s the true goal .

Wow!

Never heard of that?

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
My state has had wolves since I knew what politics was. In Texas, we just call them Democrats.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
D
Dumdum Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
D
Front Range liberals explain to Western Slope residents why wolves are good for them.

https://www.postindependent.com/new...n-during-open-house-in-glenwood-springs/

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
here in Minnesota hears another truth about wolves = Minnesotan`s trapped , poisoned and shot wolves up until the early 70`s we could never get rid of wolves. so now these city-it liberals got the law passed to protect wolves back in those early 70`s i believe . wolves are a real nasty problem in central and northern Minnesota ,the feds told Minnesota to have a wolf season but our Governor Walz is a wolf lover and so are the top managers in the DNR , so now these city-it people have decided to hold out a year or two longer so we don`t have a wolf season yet ,its nothing but a big joke .

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Most of the proponents for wolves have very little tangible data . Their science appears flawed or nonexistent. Just feelings for little furry things IMO!

D
Dumdum Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
D

Forced wolf importation roadshow heads to Moffat County…

https://www.craigdailypress.com/new...set-to-host-wolf-restoration-open-house/

"The online open house includes posters and video presentations providing the same information offered at in-person meetings, effectively creating a virtual learning and listening session for everyone to participate in at their own convenience.”

"Proposition 114, a ballot initiative directing the Colorado Parks and Wildlife Commission to develop a plan to introduce gray wolves onto the Western Slope of Colorado, passed last November. According to the bill, gray wolves will be reintroduced to parts of northwestern Colorado no later than Dec. 31, 2023 to areas west of the Continental Divide. The bill also states that state funds will be used to assist ranchers and livestock owners in preventing conflict with the wolves and pay compensation for any livestock death as a result of the reintroduction."

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The liberal voters who mainly live east of the divide voted to install them on the west side where they aren't wanted. Figures. Wait until they find out how mobile wolves are. They'll be on the east side in just a few years.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We have wolves across the state. It was legal for shooting wolves East of the Missouri, until some liberal *$$-holes from Minnesota took the state to court stopping the hunting for wolves in the East side of the state. I've seen wolves around here, including in my yard threatening my English Short Hair.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
My buddy killed one in Idaho this week. First one he has ever seen. 110lbs. I told him a few hundred more and he might have a handle on them.

IC B3

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

674 members (007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 160user, 78 invisible), 2,922 guests, and 1,379 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,478
Posts18,471,737
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.