Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DMc
His best speech to date. Every American should be proud.

Agreed 100%

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by DMc
His best speech to date. Every American should be proud.

Agreed 100%

Yep, even Canucks can learn a thing or two!

MANY up here can see the lies biden, Kamala and that who press person spew, democrats have seen much TDS from the democrats, they know the election was fixed.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yes, he is doing wonderful work raising money at the expense of current Republican Party benefitting Democratic Party.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I get mail daily wanting me to give to the Republican party. I will not give a dime to the party, but will donate to individuals that I deem worthy. I refuse to give them money to waste Rino's that will let us down at the most needed times. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by milespatton
I get mail daily wanting me to give to the Republican party. I will not give a dime to the party, but will donate to individuals that I deem worthy. I refuse to give them money to waste Rino's that will let us down at the most needed times. miles

Unless one is an oligarch capable of donating hundreds of thousands or millions donating to political entities is a complete waste of money ie worse then buying ammunition at top prices.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Slavek
Yes, he is doing wonderful work raising money at the expense of current Republican Party benefitting Democratic Party.

Again you make statements that are not even close to the truth.

Last quarter the RNC crushed a previous record with over 45 Million while the Democrats only raised about 35 Million.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Who the hell allowed this Never-Trumper anti-Audit RINO to speak?

Arizona RINO State Senator Michelle Ugenti Rita also gave a speech but she was booed off of the stage as her words were muffled by the crowd, turned angry mob.

In a contemptuous effort to save her speech, she yelled at her peasants “I’m going to win the primary!”

See the hilariously sad “speech” in the video below.

It wasn’t planned either! This was an organic idea from the grassroots MAGA apparatus.

She also had a reporter arresting for asking her a question about being booed off the stage.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...mp-rally-arrested-booed-off-stage-video/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I NEED to be honest here. I have been very outspoken locally here about my Trump support. I have been in support of him since 2015 110%. I was devastated when the election in 2020 went to Biden. I still support Trump and never give up.
I do NOT need to watch his rallies. If he shows up in New England, I will do my best to be there and show support. No matter what the man says or does, HE HAS TWO VOTES FROM THIS HOUSEHOLD. My wife and I are both in our 70's not that that matters. GO TRUMP.

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Last edited by baldhunter; 07/25/21.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I watched it. You have to remember that a lot of people don't have/can't get Newsmax and that is the only station that carried the speech.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RJY66
I watched it. You have to remember that a lot of people don't have/can't get Newsmax and that is the only station that carried the speech.

They carried the whole event live on here.This is a great news source
https://americasvoice.news/show-schedules/

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
When Trump mentioned the woman’s soccer team the whole crowd booed.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
This is without a doubt the best Trump speech I’ve ever watched.

Without a doubt.!

And thanks Jake for the 'fire link to the thread.

"I'd rather have an Army of Asses led by a Lion, than an Army of Lions led by an Ass." (George Washington)
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 63 invisible), 2,334 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,394
Posts18,488,802
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.