Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
We saw a boomer gal last night at a grocery store, mask and latex gloves on.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
The New Orleans Mayor has just issued a mask mandate and also that all city employees and contractors be vaccinated.

I went down there yesterday to buy a Bay Boat from a gent and do the necessary transfer paperwork. From what I could see the mask mandate is pretty much being ignored presently with the exception of entering businesses.

We had to wear a mask to get into the Title transfer place.

Toot, no masks in FL. Get yourself a governor with balls.

I hear ya, LD.

The Ole Boy I bought the boat from told me that some restaurants in New Orleans are requiring customers to wear masks AND show proof of vaccinations before entering.

I chuckled at that until I read it in this morning’ News with a photo of a sign at a restaurant entrance. That ought to be really good for business, ya reckon.

Love to see how that's going to pan out.

They'd never see a nickel's worth of my business. Ever. D-U-N. Done.

New Orleans has a guilt complex and hangover from being labeled as a super spreader for allowing Mardi Gras celebrations to proceed at the onset of this whole covid thing so knee jerk is the ongoing mantra nowadays there. The media doesn’t fail to reinforce that.

I think most individuals have had enough of the bullscchitt there and are just rolling along with their lives.

Pushing Coonasses is akin to herding cats.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The New Orleans Mayor has just issued a mask mandate and also that all city employees and contractors be vaccinated.

I went down there yesterday to buy a Bay Boat from a gent and do the necessary transfer paperwork. From what I could see the mask mandate is pretty much being ignored presently with the exception of entering businesses.

We had to wear a mask to get into the Title transfer place.

Toot, no masks in FL. Get yourself a governor with balls.

I hear ya, LD.

The Ole Boy I bought the boat from told me that some restaurants in New Orleans are requiring customers to wear masks AND show proof of vaccinations before entering.

I chuckled at that until I read it in this morning’ News with a photo of a sign at a restaurant entrance. That ought to be really good for business, ya reckon.

Love to see how that's going to pan out.

They'd never see a nickel's worth of my business. Ever. D-U-N. Done.

New Orleans has a guilt complex and hangover from being labeled as a super spreader for allowing Mardi Gras celebrations to proceed at the onset of this whole covid thing so knee jerk is the ongoing mantra nowadays there. The media doesn’t fail to reinforce that.

I think most individuals have had enough of the bullscchitt there and are just rolling along with their lives.

Pushing Coonasses is akin to herding cats.

Hahahaha. I hear ya. Harder, actually, I think..

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If we're forced to wear them, I'm getting some gauze masks. They're made of a single layer of cheese cloth. Very easy to breath through and as effective as any you see on the street today. I might even make my own. At Wally's, you can get a piece of cheesecloth big enough for dozens of them for $3.

[Linked Image from m.media-amazon.com]

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe I'm off in the conspiracy weeds these days. I used to think it was only about elections and control, but I now suspect that it's even more than that. I believe that Joe and Co is owned by the CCP.

I see masks, jabs, lockdowns and a closed Northern border, (while ignoring the dangers of a porous Southern border) as tools. Tools used to pressure us into conformity, and when red-blooded, patriotic Americans refuse to conform, they'll make criminals out of us in order to denigrate and marginalize us. When we reach that point, we'll be second class citizens and will have no voice because we'll be seen as misfits and crackpots.

Again, maybe I'm off in the weeds, but there's something in the air and it smells dangerous to a conservative future in America.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is why the masks are so important to Dems.

Originally Posted by ingwe
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Maybe I'm off in the conspiracy weeds these days. I used to think it was only about elections and control, but I now suspect that it's even more than that. I believe that Joe and Co is owned by the CCP.

I see masks, jabs, lockdowns and a closed Northern border, (while ignoring the dangers of a porous Southern border) as tools. Tools used to pressure us into conformity, and when red-blooded, patriotic Americans refuse to conform, they'll make criminals out of us in order to denigrate and marginalize us. When we reach that point, we'll be second class citizens and will have no voice because we'll be seen as misfits and crackpots.

Again, maybe I'm off in the weeds, but there's something in the air and it smells dangerous to a conservative future in America.

You may be in the weeds. But, that's where the fun starts.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
They like masks because it hides stretch marks.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hatari
Easy.

Masks are visible signs of of a “crisis”.
Dems need this “crisis” to continue thru next year’s election so they can demand mail in voting yet again.

Without mail in voting, they could lose big next November.

I disagree. The deep state commies want their antifa, blm, anarchists, and paid, imported illegal alien mercenaries IDs protected from identification when the crap hits the fan.

If only their pukes wore masks, we would know who to pick off.
With everyone masked we wont be able to identify the Sickermores, Caldumbs, Gunscum, SACs, Piddlers, etc.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
2 reasons

1 control

2 the Republicans are not for masks so the democrats are. If Trump had STRONGLY supported masks, the Ds would have been against them

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
So they can stay in power by using MAIL-IN BALLOTS!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by bruinruin

There is no conservative future for America. People will try to kick the van down the road for a few more years but that’s where it will end.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

250 members (2500HD, 204guy, 16penny, 219 Wasp, 17CalFan, 257robertsimp, 33 invisible), 2,274 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,240
Posts18,485,882
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.