Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by erikj
Drugmaker Pfizer said July 28 that data suggest a third dose of its COVID-19 vaccine provides a strong boost in protection against the highly contagious delta coronavirus variant.

The company said in an earnings report that initial findings suggest antibody levels against the delta variant were five times higher among people ages 18 to 55 and 11 times higher among those ages 65 to 85 after the third dose of its vaccine compared to after the second dose.

It also said there’s a potential for an up to “100-fold increase in delta neutralization” after a third dose.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/coronavirus/article253082873.html

Nothing unusual.

Hep B vax takes three doses for max effectiveness. Known that for 40 years

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Drugmaker Pfizer said July 28 that data suggest a third dose of its COVID-19 vaccine provides a strong boost in protection against the highly contagious delta coronavirus variant.

The company said in an earnings report that initial findings suggest antibody levels against the delta variant were five times higher among people ages 18 to 55 and 11 times higher among those ages 65 to 85 after the third dose of its vaccine compared to after the second dose.

It also said there’s a potential for an up to “100-fold increase in delta neutralization” after a third dose.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hatari

Nothing unusual.

Hep B Vax is a real vax...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
A friend of mine is sick with the Rona right now. No underlying medical conditions, previously vaccinated, he’s sick as a dog. Won’t be hospitalized but it’s much worse than mild.

Doing the math from the article, 469 cases REPORTED. How many actual? Double?

Five hospitalized. Even keeping to the 469, the hospitalization rate is 1.07%. So a 98.93% rate on non-hospitalization. Play with the denominator, say the number of cases is off by half, so 704 cases. Hospitalization rate drops to 0.71%.

99.29% non-hospitalized. Zero deaths.

What the hell is going on?

Exactly

Yeah, our entire civilization needs to be turned upside-down over that.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Pappy348
I don’t work, don’t fly, don’t go to bars or restaurants. If I have to I can do curbside grocery pickup. Gonna be interesting to follow the court cases that will follow if people start getting fired or arrested over this. Right now the gummint is on its heels over all the wrong info they’ve been spouting. One official just walked away when she was on the ropes while facing reporters. Given their general incompetence, I’m not sure how they will be able to enforce restriction on millions of doubters.

Mandates are not law. Viruses do what viruses do. Sweden didn't shutdown or have masks mandates and they fared no worse than anyone other country that shutdown and mandated masks.

It's total BS

Virtue Signaling saves lives.
It has to be true, don’t it?

I just hope that those that took this untested, unapproved synthetic mNRA do not suffer any long term effects

Yep, time will tell the tale. Thinking that it’ll affect different folks in different ways pending their health status. Some with strong systems probably not at all.

The all in one pill for flu and covid that’s being developed and fast tracked by Pennington Biomedical Research Center in Baton Rouge should be hitting the market by the end of the year.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
CDC Study, Most People Infected With COVID During Massachusetts Outbreak Were Vaccinated, 74 Percent of Outbreak Within Vaccinated Population

The test is not accurate, & if you have the jab, most likely you will test positive.

The real question is, how many of those cases actually involve sick people? And then, of those actually sick, how many have life threatening levels?

My guess it not very many.

MM

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Fubarski

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Hell of a business model but ...not quite as good as an opiod dealership.

The timely outbreak provides an excuse to not allow lawful assembly to organize and gets the congress critters out of meeting with POed constituents.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

The test is not accurate, & if you have the jab, most likely you will test positive.

The vaccine will not make you test positive.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sad part is the vaccinated are the super spreaders. The democrats can FOAD.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
CDC Study, Most People Infected With COVID During Massachusetts Outbreak Were Vaccinated, 74 Percent of Outbreak Within Vaccinated Population

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) released their investigative findings of a recent outbreak of COVID-19 in Massachusetts. [Press Release Here] According to their study, 74% of those infected during the regional outbreak were previously vaccinated.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...f-outbreak-within-vaccinated-population/

Of course this is from the CDC, and we all know they are just part of the Propaganda Machine, so whether this is true or not, we know it’s setting the stage for something.

Most likely Masks, and total economic shutdown Phase II.

It helps to look at the bottom line. Getting the virus and not having to seek medical attention or end up in hospital is a huge plus.

IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Slavek

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) released their investigative findings of a recent outbreak of COVID-19 in Massachusetts. [Press Release Here] According to their study, 74% of those infected during the regional outbreak were previously vaccinated.

Of course this is from the CDC, and we all know they are just part of the Propaganda Machine, so whether this is true or not, we know it’s setting the stage for something.

It helps to look at the bottom line. Getting the virus and not having to seek medical attention or end up in hospital is a huge plus.

Of the individuals that I know who contracted CV, zero went to the hospital or sought medical attention.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Hey leftrat it is unlikely you would end up in the hospital anyway.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by NH K9

Of the individuals that I know who contracted CV, zero went to the hospital or sought medical attention.

How many treated themselves?

Dog I rescued in January

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by rickt300

Define ‘treated themselves’?
None went the Ivermectin route, etc. A couple basically handled it like a cold and most didn’t bother doing anything besides drink and hang out.
One of the ‘kids’ that works for me ‘treated himself’ by consuming all kinds of weird schitt when he couldn’t taste anything.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
I talked to a woman yesterday whose sister is an ER nurse locally. Covid is up and they are seeing a ton of vaccinated people who are sick. And then there is the recent Phizer study. Fourteen of the vaccinated people in the trial died. Fifteen of the placebo group died. Statistically the same.

Last edited by JoeBob; 07/31/21.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

None went the Ivermectin route, etc. A couple basically handled it like a cold and most didn’t bother doing anything besides drink and hang out.
One of the ‘kids’ that works for me ‘treated himself’ by consuming all kinds of weird schitt when he couldn’t taste anything.

Nice to know they didn't care if they infected anyone else.

Dog I rescued in January

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

Nice to know they didn't care if they infected anyone else.

I guess I figured the quarantine portion was understood.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by hatari

Nothing unusual.

This is the same clown that "had" his wife and staff get vaccinated.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Your mongoloid ass couldn't survive a bus ride.

Much less COVID.

Just STFU.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Regardless of whatever tomorrow brings just remember, we’re all in this together.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 1936M71, 12344mag, 61 invisible), 2,522 guests, and 1,431 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,195
Posts18,485,034
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.