Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Some just don't / won't learn from history.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I suspect that when Russia puts a hypersonic missile through the flight deck and out the bottom of about three aircraft carriers at the same time it will go nuclear in short order. What better way to get rid of several million white people, and that my friends, is what the international cabal wants.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by Slavek
Not even people who make money on armed conflicts are stupid enough to do or back this. Russia will never fully cooperate with USA because it shares long border with PRC and outcome of conflict between Americans and Chinese is far from certain.

This is exactly why the Russians have a vested interest in weakening China. A strong China is a serious threat to Russia. Ask Trotsky about trusting a communist.

Yep, and it’s why the globalist in this county that are tied to outsourcing to China want nothing to do with the US and Russia having strong ties. An allied US and Russia is bad for China and the powerful from a business standpoint. From a worldview standpoint they hate the idea of a Nationalist closed borders and traditional customs Russian society being closely allied with the US. It doesn’t fit there agenda.

Here in 2021 there isn’t any good reason that the US shouldn’t be strong natural allies with Russia aligned against China. WWII is over we made up with Germany. The Cold War is over the US should be partnered with Russia again the true threat which we all know is China.

Yes, I agree. We are natural allies in many ways. Eastern Europe still seems to be a bone of contention. Russia does not need the resources of Eastern Europe, but they fear the strategic consequences of not having a hegemony in Eastern Europe.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by baldhunter
First country to get hit with an EMP bomb is done...............

The only way to achieve this on an enormous scale is with nukes. At that point the EMP is the least of your worries.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Borchardt
I suspect that when Russia puts a hypersonic missile through the flight deck and out the bottom of about three aircraft carriers at the same time it will go nuclear in short order. What better way to get rid of several million white people, and that my friends, is what the international cabal wants.

I agree. The response would escalate quickly. It would also spread to WW3 and 100s of millions would die. The second the US no longer wields global military power the world will erupt into a complete death storm. Israel would be under immediate attack from multiple fronts. China would take Taiwan and SE Asia would erupt almost certainly. India and Pakistan would get involved. Africa would no doubt be a civil war blood bath.

The world is a coiled spring of built up geopolitical/racial/religious/economic tension. Scores will be settled on a massive scale. Land and resource grabs will erupt.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
slo-jo is incapable of setting the table for dinner.
remember: "salute the Marines"?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

LOL

The US is the laughing stock of the world. With out a doubt The Kremlin and the Politburo of the CCP laugh hysterically at the buffoonery of Biden and our top defense personnel.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by baldhunter
First country to get hit with an EMP bomb is done...............

I’d say chances are if it happens it will be us.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
If I were a Russian I would probably like Putin. He's a nationalist.

He's also a cold blooded murderer and not the cross bearing crusader the 'tards here like to think he is.

I'm not a Russian, I am an American, and so he is my enemy. That being said, I do not want a war with Russia, hell I don't want a war with anyone, but seems to me there are bigger fish to fry. China should be our focus.

China can't be the focus. They own the Gibberish Joe regime. Even Russia owns or has interest in part of it since the Moscow mayor anted up too, very likely acting as agents of the Russian govt.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Whoops.........Here you go.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

LOL

The US is the laughing stock of the world. With out a doubt The Kremlin and the Politburo of the CCP laugh hysterically at the buffoonery of Biden and our top defense personnel.

Yes, but not at Trump and the Patriots in control.

We are not at the mercy of a Manchurian candidate. There is a continuance of command military power in position to take control in the event of such an happenstance.

I started this thread with what Biden and the deep state NWO had in mind, not what would be allowed to play out.

If Putin werent in on the plan, nuclear war would have commenced some time ago.

Remember when a skirmish in the middle east resulted in the deaths of a faor number of Putins troops. Nothing was done, because he realized it was a provacation from roguesTrump would overcome.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/31/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Fu-k it let it buck.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Borchardt

Biteme would run up the white flag.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
So, whose navy ship was in the sea ahead of the Evergreen container ship that was turned into the bank of the Suez in case the planned beaching fell through? Putins.

Whose ship was behind the Evergreen container ship? The US Navy.

What was the ships call sign. H3RC.

What was Hillarys secret service code name? Evergreen.

Who owned the Evergreen ship. A Clinton Foundation subsidiary and Walmart.

Who did Jen Paski work for when Zero left office? Evergreen Consulting.

What was unloaded off it? Illegal weapons and trafficked kids.

Who took control of the guidance system to ground it?

Who took control of the Chyna "space debri" missile reentry recently and crashed it in the sea?

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/31/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Looks like Biden and the Cabal cant get NK, Iran, Chyna or Putin to attack us fast enough so our own government's State Dept under Biteme is trying to facilitate our downfall by facilitating the foreign Brown Shirt, COVID-19, drug resistant TB invasion.

Suckermore and Gayghost and Gunfuk and Jell0 and Calledumb will be happy to see this news.

Looks like their heros, like Biteme and Zero, dont need to worry about immigration laws set up by our congress.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]mac keyboard tester

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/01/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (16penny, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 58 invisible), 2,440 guests, and 1,360 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,633
Posts18,474,383
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.