D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by Dustyone
Originally Posted by WMR
Originally Posted by JeffP
Well most with an IQ over room temperature would know. And if you don’t know, you probably are not invested in them anyway....

Wow, arrogant much? I never claimed to be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I had to read a bit to figure it out, too.

I follow the Warren Buffet model which is that if it isn't a stock ticker, that it does not matter and PM is the ticker for Phillip Morris International

PM

Always interesting to see someone wade into a conversation that's been going on and say they're all idiots because he doesn't understand what was being talked about.

People obviously did and it was reiterated in the conversation but THEY'RE the idiots because you couldn't keep up.

Actually I never did learn redneck Ebonics

But I know what this is, though I have better monitors

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B2-HiQzCYAAKt8Y.jpg:large[/img]

NYSE

Last edited by Dustyone; 08/03/21.

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It's ok - we all know you're AKPENDUDE's sock puppet.

Me

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
It's ok - we all know you're AKPENDUDE's sock puppet.

Really not sure why everyone needs me to be someone else. Kind of funny really when a supposed adult uses the term sock puppet and tries to sound bright.

[Linked Image]

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Crypto is perfect for gvts to track every transaction. They would love it...

No it is not and why a lot of Governments are opposing them. You might want to read up more on them.

Well if you read how the various alphabet agencies can collect information, you would understand how easy it will be to gather all your financial transactions using digital currency .
Combine that with the quote above “Confiscation all comes down to this: the government makes the rules, changes the rules, and enforces the rules”

Nothing beats face to face barter for anonymity.

I am very aware of how the agencies collect information.....

I don't think you are aware how Crypto works. Yes if held in your wallet it can be tracked, not easily but can be. Where the tracking would really come into play is once drawn on.

DeFi is was designed just for that very purpose, lack of traceability. Also more than likely the only reason why BTC is still king of all Crypto. As it is the slowest and least cost effective of todays existing Crypto's. But anonymity is it's strongest trait. Second is that DeFi is not governed by any government or central Bank.

In Short nothing is untouchable. Crypto will become regulated in some form or fashion or another. But even that regulation will be more tilted to the withdrawal side than the deposit and holding side. To a degree (limited access to funds) you will still be able to hide a good amount for now.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
They pulled it out of the wallet of those hackers on the pipeline - they can pull it out of your wallet...

Me

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Did you know what PM meant in this thread?

Do I need to know in order to purchase ownership in the companies that I listed?

Do you think that I want to think like you?

AAPL = Apple
GOOGL = Alphabet class A shares
SAFM = Sanderson Farms
BX = Blackstone

Again PM is the stock symbol for Phillip Morris International

PM

But then I see the world more like Warren Buffet than most people do.

Warren Buffet sees the world as a Dictator. He has made a lot of people a lot of money no doubt, but none more so then himself. His investment strategies are not without flaws. His main principles are very basic. Basic usually works continuously, but never the most efficient and effective. The thing with Buffet is nobody points out his mistakes or flaws. Something that comes with a proven track record. Even if your records aren't spectacular.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
They pulled it out of the wallet of those hackers on the pipeline - they can pull it out of your wallet...

I said that the wallet is a weak point. Although can be backed up. What happened to the Hackers was not from any Government, it was from the system which validates the system.

Last edited by MontanaCreekHunter; 08/03/21.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My sibs and I inherited a small amount of silver when our parents passed. No gold except jewelry. The only PM I have "invested" in is Pb . . . and I will give it up one 500 gr ingot at a time . . . roughly 10,000 of them.

Someday I hope to be the person my dogs think I am . . .
The only true cost of having a dog is its death.
Someone once said "a nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."
Shiloh Sharps . . . there is no substitute.
NRA Endowment Member
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Do I need to know in order to purchase ownership in the companies that I listed?

AAPL = Apple
SAFM = Sanderson Farms
BX = Blackstone

PM

Warren Buffet sees the world as a Dictator. He has made a lot of people a lot of money no doubt, but none more so then himself. His investment strategies are not without flaws. His main principles are very basic. Basic usually works continuously, but never the most efficient and effective. The thing with Buffet is nobody points out his mistakes or flaws. Something that comes with a proven track record. Even if your records aren't spectacular.

But Buffet will still be viable after the next market crash when crypto vanishes and the government blames crypto for the crash and starts investigations that ban crypto completely.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Otter
My sibs and I inherited a small amount of silver when our parents passed. No gold except jewelry. The only PM I have "invested" in is Pb . . . and I will give it up one 500 gr ingot at a time . . . roughly 10,000 of them.

Silver is only a precious metal in certain colonial coins and the silver eagles being sold on TV are worth their weight in silver at the moment and perhaps a dollar more if you can find a sucker dumb enough. Pb is lead by the way, if it was precious my tackle box would be in a vault

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

AAPL = Apple
SAFM = Sanderson Farms
BX = Blackstone

PM

But Buffet will still be viable after the next market crash when crypto vanishes and the government blames crypto for the crash and starts investigations that ban crypto completely.

My point on Buffet has zero to do with Crypto.

Crypto is Global so it would take every Government to topple it. Not going to happen. Crypto is the way of the future like it or not. Like PM's made way to currency! You have a choice to invest or not into any type of investments you so see fit. I am not selling anyone anything. When we get stuck in the past, we die a cruel death, but it is a choice. I hate many things about the advancements in our lifetime, but you either adapt or get run over............

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Silver is only a precious metal in certain colonial coins and the silver eagles being sold on TV are worth their weight in silver at the moment and perhaps a dollar more if you can find a sucker dumb enough. Pb is lead by the way, if it was precious my tackle box would be in a vault

Silver has millions of applications, It's value will remain as long as society remains.

J
JeffP Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
A lot of WB’s moves don’t help unless you’re in his tax bracket. He loved munies because combined with his tax bracket he made out. Where the return for others would not.

Nothing is more discrete than me pulling something out and handing it to you for a service or product.

If you think crypto is the safe place invest in it.
That’s investigating. Risk/reward.

I’ll agree to disagree on it MCH

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Crypto is perfect for gvts to track every transaction. They would love it...

No it is not and why a lot of Governments are opposing them. You might want to read up more on them.

That's why legislation is being evaluated this week to try and impose reporting of transaction details so the ruling class knows everything you're doing. Leave it to them to ruin anything that empowers people or keeps big borther in the dark.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
J
JeffP Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Reddit boys exposed who the SEC is looking out for

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Silver has millions of applications, It's value will remain as long as society remains.

LOL silver is currently 82 cents per gram to gold's $58.29 per gram.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

AAPL = Apple
SAFM = Sanderson Farms
BX = Blackstone

PM

Crypto is Global so it would take every Government to topple it. Not going to happen. Crypto is the way of the future like it or not. Like PM's made way to currency! You have a choice to invest or not into any type of investments you so see fit. I am not selling anyone anything. When we get stuck in the past, we die a cruel death, but it is a choice. I hate many things about the advancements in our lifetime, but you either adapt or get run over............

LOL I bet you were one of the people to bet the house on coinbase that has been falling since it's IPO. Crypto is not the future, it is also not the present or past. But don't be sad Madoff suckered better people than you The future is quantum encrypted wireless computing, but you enjoy your fake coins while you can

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Reddit boys exposed who the SEC is looking out for

Yep, their hedge fund buddies and the treasury bitch.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

LOL silver is currently 82 cents per gram to gold's $58.29 per gram.

That isn't the point. Nobody was talking about price. It's about the value/need/desire for an item. Silver will always have a demand. Gold will too they are both used extensively in electronics.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

AAPL = Apple
SAFM = Sanderson Farms
BX = Blackstone

PM

LOL I bet you were one of the people to bet the house on coinbase that has been falling since it's IPO. Crypto is not the future, it is also not the present or past. But don't be sad Madoff suckered better people than you The future is quantum encrypted wireless computing, but you enjoy your fake coins while you can

I don't bet the house on anything. I make well on the scraps I pick up. I am well diversified and sitting in a great position, while being afforded to live a comfortable and very active lifestyle. I might not have all the toys others have, I am more into traveling, adventure, the outdoors, and shooting a few different disciplines. You do what works for you.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

679 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 160user, 16gage, 65 invisible), 3,016 guests, and 1,326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,847
Posts18,478,411
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.