Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I know 9 people that have Covid right now and they have all been vaxxed. 2 bad sick and in the ICU.

GB1

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I can’t speak for others but I got the J&J in February had no side effects with it other than a sore arm for a couple days. I’ve been closely exposed to someone sick with Covid twice since the vaccine and never caught it yet. Knock on wood!

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I know 4 people right now that have had the shot and have Covid. Let the BS continue.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Whole things seems like a failed sitcom pilot.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by tater74
In my experience, the unvaccinated are far more likely to get it. I do work in a hospital so this is based on actual observations and not rumor.

Hey tater,

How do you determine whether people have the Delta variant or not?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by deflave
In my experience, the unvaccinated are far more likely to get it. I do work in a hospital so this is based on actual observations and not rumor.

Hey tater,

The local newspaper tells him.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by deflave

Hey tater,

I work in finance. I'm not clinical. I get an email from the clinic. We don't test for the variant, just a positive result. The majority of the positive results were not vaccinated.

The cow is where you are, the bull is where you want to be.

No one gets something for nothing unless someone else got nothing for something.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Talked to a guy, his wife a nurse

Said if everybody got the jab sooner the virus would have taken longer to mutate...and ultimately would have less mutations.

Yeah right

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
BS the shots do offer some protection. The delta variant gets almost every unvaccinated.person exposed to it. We are seeing it where I work right now.

How do you know that people at your work are getting the delta variant. Is there a test that shows it to be that variant? Are expensive studies being done to determine that the strain is Delta? I ask because the primary testing method doesn’t distinguish between Covid types.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by SandBilly
My wife’s a nurse too, an unvaccinated nurse. She doesn’t agree with that statement.

my wife is a nurse and unvaxxed too, a majority of all patients they are seeing have been fully vaxxed. You'd think it would be the other way around. Its the vaxxed folks spreading it like wildfire.

I think its in Israel where 84% of all delta cases are from fully vaxxed folks.

Last edited by killerv; 08/06/21.
IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by hookeye
Talked to a guy, his wife a nurse

Said if everybody got the jab sooner the virus would have taken longer to mutate...and ultimately would have less mutations.

Yeah right

there is truth to that, the mutations should have taken years but the rush to vax everyone has the mutations happening quicker, its simply adapting quicker.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I’m a pharmacist at a hospital and not vaxxed. I work with plenty of other hospital front line workers who aren’t vaxxed either. We aren’t the ones spreading it. Those social butterflies who lined up on day one to get their vax and post their superiority are the ones spreading it.

We don’t test for variants any more than anyone else does. Most facilities have no idea what variant a patient has.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A large part of the problem is many people who got the shots thought they were getting a real vaccine. Many of them got their shots and then started behaving in a manner that actually increased the spread of the virus. People who got the shot still get and spread Covid, but acted as if they didn’t. Quite irresponsible. Much of this falls on their shoulders.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Reuters, really?!? How did this slip through?

Early signs COVID-19 vaccines may not stop Delta transmission, England says

LONDON, Aug 6 (Reuters) - There are early signs that people who have been vaccinated against COVID-19 may be able to transmit the Delta variant of the virus as easily as those who have not, scientists at Public Health England (PHE) said on Friday.

The findings chime with those from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which last week raised concerns that vaccinated people infected with Delta could, unlike with other variants, readily transmit it. read more

The highly infectious Delta variant has become the dominant coronavirus type globally, sustaining a pandemic that has already killed more than 4.4 million people, including over 130,000 in Britain.

Vaccines have been shown to provide good protection against severe disease and death from Delta, especially with two doses, but there is less data on whether vaccinated people can still transmit it to others.

Leaky Vaccines

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
I’m a pharmacist at a hospital and not vaxxed. I work with plenty of other hospital front line workers who aren’t vaxxed either. We aren’t the ones spreading it. Those social butterflies who lined up on day one to get their vax and post their superiority are the ones spreading it.

We don’t test for variants any more than anyone else does. Most facilities have no idea what variant a patient has.

I have yet to see one paper containing test results of isolated cultures. If they existed, the multibillions of big pharma companies would monopolize these studies and publish them hourly every day on every news site.
The new standard they used to "prove" the infection rates was not designed for that purpose. All of the stats are bogus according to my training. Maybe fauci changed the scientific method. He has been offered authority to do everything else.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Breaking Boomer News . The Delta Variant strikes at a 28000 % higher rate than regular covid

LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I’ve got it right now. I’m not vaxxed. I haven’t worn a max during the entire pandemic. I’ve spent hours in cars with people on two instances who were diagnosed the next day and didn’t get it. I’ve talked to hundreds of people as part of my job in close proximity and didn’t get it. I got it this week. It’s been no big deal. Started showing symptoms on Monday. I am not quite right today, but I don’t feel too bad.

There are going to be lots and lots of people who missed out on a whole year or two of life for basically nothing. You’re going to get it, whether you’re vaxxed or not, and most likely you are going to be alright. It has a better than 90% survival rate amongst ALL age groups. Overall, it has a 99.7% survival rate.

No need to take the additional risk of an experimental vaccine.

Last edited by JoeBob; 08/06/21.
K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
A large part of the problem is many people who got the shots thought they were getting a real vaccine. Many of them got their shots and then started behaving in a manner that actually increased the spread of the virus. People who got the shot still get and spread Covid, but acted as if they didn’t. Quite irresponsible. Much of this falls on their shoulders.

The sheeple had V A C C I N E hot branded into their heads, had their livelihoods threatened, were promised "go back to normal at 70% vax rate", and you're blaming the incurably ignorant sheeple for normal behavior.

The U.S. government & MSM & Big Tech are covering-up the FACT that the jab does NOT preclude you contracting any strain of Covid. The so-called vaccinated are actually the perfect petri dishes for new strains to develop, whereas those who had Covid are naturally immune with antibodies.

One-and-half months ago CDC change metrics for counting hospital cases. If you're "vaccinated", hospitals don't have to count it as a Covid case (one possible explanation why U.S. data vary significantly from other countries).

Just who is irresponsible? Oh yeah, the sheeple, who cannot be trusted to make informed decisions with misinformation.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Yesterday:

“Our vaccines are working exceptionally well. They continue to work well for Delta with regard to severe illness and death, they prevent it. But what they can’t do anymore is prevent transmission.”

- CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky

"Did you get that? The CDC Director has publicly announced that the Covid shots cannot prevent transmission of the Covid virus. And a medical intervention that is only intended to mitigate the symptoms while permitting the disease to be passed on is not a vaccine at all."

You've been had by a massive dis-information campaign and their mask is slipping (pun intended).

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by add
Yesterday:

“Our vaccines are working exceptionally well. They continue to work well for Delta with regard to severe illness and death, they prevent it. But what they can’t do anymore is prevent transmission.

- CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky

Did you get that? The CDC Director has publicly announced that the Covid shots cannot prevent transmission of the Covid virus. And a medical intervention that is only intended to mitigate the symptoms while permitting the disease to be passed on is not a vaccine at all.

You've been had by a massive dis-information campaign and their mask is slipping (pun intended).

The jab never did prevent transmission.

We are 18 months down the road, folks, and Covid is in the environment to stay. Forever.

We know how to deal with it. Preventative prophylactics & therapeutics. And both are extremely effective.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

678 members (160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 1badf350, 60 invisible), 3,111 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,836
Posts18,517,095
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.