Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Dog people are the best.

My favorite is when a dog owner sees their dog take a liking to you and they say something like "they just know!" when the last dog that charged you took a boot to the face.

Cats are even funnier.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Higginez
Dog people are the best.

My favorite is when a dog owner sees their dog take a liking to you and they say something like "they just know!" when the last dog that charged you took a boot to the face.

Cats are even funnier.

Anybody that takes their dog to the store should have to watch their dog being shot.

Before being shot.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Sound like a shine pitbull owner. Lol.

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
I had a customer a few years ago wanting to make sure me and her pit were cool. On the second visit, she was bragging about the dog saving her on two occasions from dogs that tried to attack her. It wasn't even a minute before the dog freaked the F out! I was packing heat and reached for it. She was hysterical and I couldn't help but laugh when I thought of how she woulda reacted if I'd have put a few 230 ball rounds in ol' Fido.

Never did go back.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I had something sort of similar happen to me the other day. I had my dog out in a big open field working with him. He's a five month old lab. I see this lady get out of her car with a pit bull mix of some sort and some other itty bitty type of "almost a dog". Anyway, they made a bee line for me and my dog from about 75 yards away. I was armed; but, I felt no threat necessary to draw. However, we all know how dogs can be and make one another riled up and can have things turn from bad to worse. She was calling them back the whole time to no avail. As her dogs approached at a run, I picked up my lab to start walking away. The lady's exact words to me were: "If you don't let me get him, he'll jump on you". I'm thinking, "now, I'm some how at fault here". Jeez. I said to her, "you better hope he doesn't or I'll shoot him". She got ahold of him and was walking away telling him what a good puppy he is.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
I had a guy whose pooch was acting just aggressive enough toward my dog that I reared back like I was gonna give it a boot. Guy says, "If you'd have kicked my dog, I'd have shot ya!"

"Not if I shot you first."

Not that I wanna shoot anyone, but people sure let their mouths run when it comes to Fido.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Bout 10 years back, the old lady comes running in screaming that there were two dogs in the neighbors pasture. He has sheep. Grabbed the rifle and ran out. Big pits were crazed. Had two ewes down and were keeping the ram at bay. Although I think the ram would have sorted it out eventually. Anyways I check my background and swung on the lead pit and dumped it. Second one goes across MY backyard and I hit it wayyyyyy far back. It heads for the hills. 30 minutes later I get a knock on the door. Big messican dude looking for his dog. I said yeah it’s in the back dead. He gets all bowed up saying I’m gonna pay him for a new dog and pay for the vet bills on the lame one. I told the old lady to call the sheriff. They come out, and by now the neighbor is home. Long story short he sure changed his tune when the sheriff told him I was within my right and he owed the neighbor money for the lost ewes. Fugg pits and they’re owners.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My dog just looks at people and they give me a wide berth..... smile
Actually she is a sweetheart but other dogs like to attack her.... they always regret it.... and no I don't take her into Lowes or any other store

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You're failing to account for the fact that America is now chock full of morons.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by High_Noon
You're failing to account for the fact that America is now chock full of morons.

Morons seem to like pit bulls also...

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dogs with no manners need to stay home; dog owners of dogs with no manners have no business owning a dog & should stay at home with the dog & teach it some manners.

MM

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
lol

Mrs slumlord had to beat the head in on a Rotty once. Bonked him about 5 times with a 1-gallon B&G sprayer. Said she even got some licks in with that 12” brass stem nozzle.

Judhead clamped down on her thigh.

My father in law was crawling out from under a house one time after a termite inspect. GSD came charging across the homeowner’s yard. Dog was supposed be put up.
Old man had leather work gloves on and got his fist in the german Shepard’s mouth and broke his jaw straight the fouck down. Dog had to be put down.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Dude. People suck, it's good to tell them.

Hey, I am in Higginsville tonight if you're nearby?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by slumlord
lol

Mrs slumlord had to beat the head in on a Rotty once. Bonked him about 5 times with a 1-gallon B&G sprayer. Said she even got some licks in with that 12” brass stem nozzle.

Judhead clamped down on her thigh.

My father in law was crawling out from under a house one time after a termite inspect. GSD came charging across the homeowner’s yard. Dog was supposed be put up.
Old man had leather work gloves on and got his fist in the german Shepard’s mouth and broke his jaw straight the fouck down. Dog had to be put down.

I love a happy ending.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

D
T
F
!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

D
T
F
!!!!

Is Boomer hitting on Hig? wtf

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Schietty neighbors growing up had a big solid white pit. One morning he cornered my baby sister in our garage and I whopped him across the eyes with a 4’ stick of galvanized 3/4” pipe. That bought me enough time to get in the house and catch him crossing the yard headed home. A single 3” OO buck from my 12ga painted his big white side red and folded his ass up. I hand delivered him to their porch before I went to school, they didn’t have much to say about it.

If all else fails you can try this method. It’s a pretty unmistakable way to send a message.

Last edited by TheKid; 08/08/21.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by TheKid
Schietty neighbors growing up had a big solid white pit. One morning he cornered my baby sister in our garage and I whopped him across the eyes with a 4’ stick of galvanized 3/4” pipe. That bought me enough time to get in the house and catch him crossing the yard headed home. A single 3” OO buck from my 12ga painted his big white side red and folded his ass up. I hand delivered him to their porch before I went to school, they didn’t have much to say about it.

If all else fails you can try this method. It’s a pretty unmistakable way to send a message.

Hahahahaha!

Nothing I like more than killing a dog.

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

Hey man, swing by for a beer.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Dogs with no manners need to stay home; dog owners of dogs with no manners have no business owning a dog & should stay at home with the dog & teach it some manners.

MM

Bingo. My dog is headstong and stubborn and I go to pains to try to make sure that her behavior isn't a problem for others. I believe that that's the way it should be for dogs, screaming kids, etc.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

644 members (16gage, 007FJ, 16Racing, 12344mag, 160user, 01Foreman400, 77 invisible), 3,054 guests, and 1,303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,349
Posts18,487,864
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.