Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Has the Obiden Administration done even ONE thing right since taking over the White House?

I see nothing but spiraling fugg ups...

They had a very popular Rose Garden while in office compared to Melania’s white roses.

LOL

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
GB1

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by JoeBob
The airport is right in the middle of Kabul. It is likely to be overrun quickly by either Taliban or people trying to get out. I don’t think we can count on Afghani troops to do anything as far as security. They are going to be looking out for themselves and their families. How are we going to get these troops out that we are sending?

This could turn into last stand kind of deal and we could take some significant casualties as we get literally get run out with our tails between our legs. Biden is basically begging the Taliban to back off and trying to bribe them to let us leave because they know how hairy this is going to get if they push it.

How is Afghanistan not a disaster already

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]

Last edited by Dustyone; 08/14/21.

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Dustyone
The airport is right in the middle of Kabul. It is likely to be overrun quickly by either Taliban or people trying to get out. I don’t think we can count on Afghani troops to do anything as far as security. They are going to be looking out for themselves and their families. How are we going to get these troops out that we are sending?

This could turn into last stand kind of deal and we could take some significant casualties as we get literally get run out with our tails between our legs. Biden is basically begging the Taliban to back off and trying to bribe them to let us leave because they know how hairy this is going to get if they push it.

Well, of course it is. But I’m talking about as many US deaths over a week or two as there have been in the entire war. It could happen.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Well, of course it is. But I’m talking about as many US deaths over a week or two as there have been in the entire war. It could happen.

How would that happen as there are only 1400 Americans at the embassy and if you count suicides along with the actual casualties there are 5000 to 10000 dead from this war already, not to mention the mutilated

J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

How would that happen as there are only 1400 Americans at the embassy and if you count suicides along with the actual casualties there are 5000 to 10000 dead from this war already, not to mention the mutilated

Well, officially there are 2000 KIA. We are now sending 5,000 troops into a meat grinder with it being a real possibility that we won’t have a way to get them back out.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have been in and out of the Kabul airport several times. It was protected by the national police when I was there. I have been in and out of the old terminal and the new terminal (bought and paid for by the Japanese)

My old stomping grounds of paktia province fell to the taliban as did the city of Gardez. I'm sure the Border police HQ is in the taliban control as is the Dyncorp Border Police training center.

I feel sorry for the former border policeman I used to work with and all the women in Afghanistan. We truly screwed over some really great guys and girls by bailing out. Just like we did in Viet Nam in 1975. America should be ashamed of itself.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Can’t say you’re wrong, but at some point the Afghan people have to want it bad enough to stop the Tali, but it seems most want a Caliphate.

Tarquin
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
They can put a barefoot, toothless Afghan in the White House for all I care.

,...cain't be no worse than that senile azzhole and his Bolshevik handlers that's in there now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The average Afghan is like many conservative Americans. They just want to be left alone to raise their families. They do not want a war and do not want to take up arms against fellow Afghans and Muslims. I feel they are going to deeply regret the taliban. They don't know what they are in for.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Could be a disaster?

Don't you mean Afganistan has been a disaster since we gave Bin Laden time to make up his mind about surrendering instead of killing every living creature that took a breath for miles.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe

,...cain't be no worse than that senile azzhole and his Bolshevik handlers that's in there now.
I hope you are well. You have been missed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

I hope you are well. You have been missed.

Yep!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Well, officially there are 2000 KIA. We are now sending 5,000 troops into a meat grinder with it being a real possibility that we won’t have a way to get them back out.

LOL see if you can explain that to the Marines

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Between the 2 pre-imminent military geniuses, Austin & Milley, you woulda thought they might have had enough foresight & planning to secure the airport before attempting an evacuation that depends on the security of that airfield for success.

But I'm sure that's asking a lot of those REMF'ing idiots.

Pretty likely to get nasty....................

MM

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Bristoe, where the heck you been??

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Between the 2 pre-imminent military geniuses, Austin & Milley, you woulda thought they might have had enough foresight & planning to secure the airport before attempting an evacuation that depends on the security of that airfield for success.

But I'm sure that's asking a lot of those REMF'ing idiots.

Pretty likely to get nasty....................

MM

The entire embassy could be evacd on 2 airbus a380's inside of two hours. So this is being made to happen by someone in the military or government

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Tarquin
I hope it becomes a complete disaster for Biden.

That would be a disaster for our troops !

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Funny thing is it ain’t the Taliban. Anyone thinking Iran isn’t doing this is stupid.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
we could bring b52's in and stop that schit right quick. them fuggers know that. course that might be what they want. war pays well.

My diploma is a DD214
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Could be? Hell it’s been a disaster for centuries.

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (219 Wasp, 222Sako, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 264mag, 12344mag, 65 invisible), 2,194 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,076
Posts18,521,761
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.