Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
If you got an experiMENTAL vaccine you are a fool. No exceptions

A 36-year-old flight attendant who worked for Southwest Airlines has died from COVID-19.

Maurice Reginald "Reggie" Shepperson of Las Vegas tested positive for the novel coronavirus in July and he battled the respiratory illness for a month, according to USA Today.

His mother, Dawn Shepperson, and close colleague and friend, Marcia Hildreth, told the American newspaper he died from complications with COVID-19 on Tuesday, Aug. 10, despite being fully vaccinated.

The simple fact is that there is no working vaccine for covid, just a false hope placebo designed to avoid full scale panic by creating hope.

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Probably gay and had hiv . But just so happen to get a “positive” test result.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Did she have any other health issues?

My cousin 58 years old, was vaccinated. And died of covid.
But he had fought cancer for 10 years.
Did he die of cancer, the vaccination or covid, I don’t know, but he’s dead.

Last edited by dale06; 08/15/21.

NRA Patron
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
American media is instructed to blackout all negative news about the toxxine fallout, other sources of info tell a different and grim tale, the death toll will get worse as time goes by but info will be suppressed

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Quite possible infected before the shot. Who knows?

1Minute
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BobBrown

I knew this man. He was not what you claim. Chitting on a dead person is beyond low. You are scum and frankly, just a POS.

Last edited by himmelrr; 08/15/21.
P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
If I kick off next week, will it be the Pfizer vax I had two doses of OR the MMR I had before kindergarten? I sorta been fretting that one for the last 43 years.

Talked to a buddy of mine in West TN last week. His sister and her husband had made the decision not to get vaccinated. As of this past Friday she’s a widow at 42. COVID got her husband and about got her.

Dad has a friend whose a respiratory therapist, his hospital ICU is full of COVID patients. None have been vaccinated.

I’ve been to two events in the last two weeks and around several thousand people. Very few masks and not socially distanced. I’m only 4 days since, but so far, fine.

Your body, your choice, but like anything else, ya buy the ticket and take the ride......

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Potsy
If I kick off next week, will it be the Pfizer vax I had two doses of OR the MMR I had before kindergarten? I sorta been fretting that one for the last 43 years.

Talked to a buddy of mine in West TN last week. His sister and her husband had made the decision not to get vaccinated. As of this past Friday she’s a widow at 42. COVID got her husband and about got her.

Dad has a friend whose a respiratory therapist, his hospital ICU is full of COVID patients. None have been vaccinated.

I’ve been to two events in the last two weeks and around several thousand people. Very few masks and not socially distanced. I’m only 4 days since, but so far, fine.

Your body, your choice, but like anything else, ya buy the ticket and take the ride......

Me, my wife and son all had covid. No big deal and we are all alive and well

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Dustyone

I am very glad you and yours made it through fine. That is a blessing.

But I’ve know enough folks who have died or had severe cases that weren’t old or in poor health that I went ahead and got the jab (I will admit, with some degree of trepidation), because in my line of work, I’m around a LOT of people.

I’ve also known several that COVID should have flattened that came through unscathed. That’s what’s scariest about it to me, there is often no rhyme nor reason as to who it hits the hardest.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Covid is a pu s s y. A kid can whip it’s butt.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
IC B3

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I

And thus we have absolute unimpeachable proof that Covid is harmless. Has never made any person seriously ill. Has never sent anyone to the hospital. Has certainly never killed anyone. And has not cost any company a penny in increased sick leave over the average of the last ten years.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

And thus we have absolute unimpeachable proof that Covid is harmless. Has never made any person seriously ill. Has never sent anyone to the hospital. Has certainly never killed anyone. And has not cost any company a penny in increased sick leave over the average of the last ten years.

They can’t state their experience, Covtard?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Bet on it

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
If you got an experiMENTAL vaccine you are a fool. No exceptions

A 36-year-old flight attendant who worked for Southwest Airlines has died from COVID-19.

Maurice Reginald "Reggie" Shepperson of Las Vegas tested positive for the novel coronavirus in July and he battled the respiratory illness for a month, according to USA Today.

His mother, Dawn Shepperson, and close colleague and friend, Marcia Hildreth, told the American newspaper he died from complications with COVID-19 on Tuesday, Aug. 10, despite being fully vaccinated.

The simple fact is that there is no working vaccine for covid, just a false hope placebo designed to avoid full scale panic by creating hope.

People need to look at their life insurance policy to see if it pays after taking experimental drugs.
I know of someone that is fighting to get life insurance paid out after their spouse died from a heart attack ,but had got the jab.
Insurance company is saying no way, they took an experimental drug.
Don't make 2 schitts to me if anyone gets this job. Just saying that it's something to look into before you jump in the vaccination party boat.

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Now Ol Dusty Is a medical expert.

Just today,
pole barns / concrete, farming. Olympic gymnastics. Cancer. COVID.

#overachiever

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Null and void…

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Who in the f u c k are you? Only a few people here are in favor of the shots other than a bunch of no-names who have shown up and seem to post constantly about COVID.

P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Who in the f u c k are you? Only a few people here are in favor of the shots other than a bunch of no-names who have shown up and seem to post constantly about COVID.

I been around a while if you look. Lurked a lot longer than that. Just never made a career out of posting. Never posted much about COVID. Never fretted being a no-name.
Not telling anybody to get the shot. Just telling you what I know.
BTW, I made another post after the one you quoted, you might read it to. It just explains my viewpoint a bit better, if you’re interested.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I been around a while if you look. Lurked a lot longer than that. Just never made a career out of posting. Never posted much about COVID. Never fretted being a no-name.
BTW, I made another post after the one you quoted, you might read it to. It just explains my viewpoint a bit better, if you’re interested.
I'm not.

P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P

I'm not.

Good enough then.

On another note, I am curious about the life insurance aspect of the vax. Got a couple friends in that business, I’ll ask them about that.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 16gage, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 53 invisible), 2,105 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,843
Posts18,517,227
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.