Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by UnderMountain
Thank you for getting vaccinated. Not only are you protecting yourself, you are slowing the spread of the disease and supporting the immunocompormised.

This is incorrect. Probably the opposite. The vaccinated could potentially spread more than non vaccinated. This debate is exhausting. I hate to hear about the OP friends

Regards,
Nick- Georgia
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
perhaps spending some time viewing the doctors that have been banned from telling you the issues of the Clot Shot would be prudent

its NOT vaccine

Last edited by 5960; 08/17/21.
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by weagle
If you have a doctor that is not using the very effective therapeutics that are available I suggest you find one that will. FLCCC: www.covid19criticalcare.com

These guys are quacks. I’ve been reviewing their stuff and listening to their pitch. The data for ivermectin is meh, but the rest is insanity. They’re salesmen and businessmen and now killers.

If you find a doc that does what they suggest- find a better doctor!!

Source: am doctor, friends and family are doctors.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
view the doctor in the video where he stood up at the Indiana school board meeting

You would run like hell away from the clot shot

Designed by Chinese 1.5 years ago with OUR guvment funding, now , "here just take this shot".....

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by docost99
Originally Posted by broomd
Originally Posted by docost99
Who cares?

WTF is wrong with you?

Absolutely nothing.
Why would I care what medical procedures he had?
Is this the forum where we announce these things?

Cared enough to post.

At least twice.

“Factio democratica delenda est"
IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
What ever works for ya ol boy.
If someone wants it, they should get it
If they don't want it,don't get it
What needs to happen is that the citizens of this great country need to stop letting
the fuqq tards in the ultra liberal media and gubment drive the wedge deeper between
us than they already have.
If they can't divide us,they can't conquer us.
They are winning people

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Leftybolt
Catdog1,

Good for you!

I’m a believer. I work in healthcare and have been vaccinated. I also got COVID before the vaccine was available. It wasn’t pleasant, and it was different than anything I’d been exposed to in the past. I felt horrible!….muscle and joint pain like I’ve never experienced before. Dizziness and constant headache for weeks.
Having said that, I’ve come through it well. My wife also got it and was on the verge of being hospitalized but she came through it before that was necessary, thankfully!

In my opinion the positives far out weigh the negatives with these vaccines.

I have a sister who still is not vaccinated….I think she is crazy for not doing so! But, it’s not my call. I wish her luck. The numbers in my hospital mirror what others nationally are showing (the vast majority of serious cases are among those who haven’t been vaccinated.).

Leftybolt

My concern is no matter what anyone says, this vaccine was rushed and not thoroughly tested. I don't like the thought of my body being basically "programmed" to attack this little known virus at the cellular level (mRNA). Granted, I have a very limited understanding of this (sterile vs non sterile vaccine types) but I don't want to be a test rat with something with a survival rate of 99.5%. Further, the way the numbers have been tabulated in hospitals and reported, lends me to question the motives of WHY? I know of people who went to get tested, but decided not to wait in line that received calls saying that they tested positive! And do hospitals get money for the number of patients having and/or dying from this?

There are several reports about serious side effects to pregnant women and deaths after people received the vaccine. VAERS and European studies mention thousand of serious side effects and deaths. When I was offered the vaccine at work, I read the waiver and decided this is not something I trust.

Last edited by Dixie_Rebel; 08/17/21.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If you have a doctor that is not using the very effective therapeutics that are available I suggest you find one that will. FLCCC: www.covid19criticalcare.com

The smart money says don't get yourself into a position where you need to use that kind of intervention. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

He who laughs last is slow-witted.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Hogeye
Price check: Vaccine is free. A month in ICU costs $1,000,000.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

He who laughs last is slow-witted.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Torqued
What ever works for ya ol boy.
If someone wants it, they should get it
If they don't want it,don't get it
What needs to happen is that the citizens of this great country need to stop letting
the fuqq tards in the ultra liberal media and gubment drive the wedge deeper between
us than they already have.
If they can't divide us,they can't conquer us.
They are winning people

THIS ^^^^^

"We don't rent pigs"
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
2nd Timothy 1 :7

Last edited by 5960; 08/17/21.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by potatojudge

Source: am doctor, friends and family are doctors.

There's no money in Ivermectin and therapeutics for Doctors. I personally know folks who had good results. No downside except the Dr's and Hospitals don't get $$$. All other treatments are still viable if necessary.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Wifes a ER Nurse. Their slammed Again. She Tested 9 Several Nights Ago. ALL had Been Vaccinated. 6 Of The Nine Tested Positive.. One 28 Year Old That Was Vaccinated Passed And Several Are On The Vent.. I'm Gonna Take My Chances..

Last edited by Mull; 08/17/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mull
Wifes a ER Nurse. Their slammed Again. She Tested 9 Several Nights Ago. ALL had Been Vaccinated. 6 Of The Nine Tested Positive.. One 28 Year Old That Was Vaccinated Passed And Several Are On The Vent.. I'm Gonna Take My Chances..

I'd like to hear the context behind the 28y/o, morbid obesity, chronic asthma? There's more to the story methinks....
Thanks for sharing.

I got a text from a healthy 59 y/o female friend today (mother of a former student) and she's has battled covid for several weeks now. it's been very hard on her.
She entered the ER yesterday and is on 02 today....she refused to be vaxed. We're pulling for her to make it, she's a reasonably fit lady, thin, no comorbidity.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Is anybody gonna mention to newbie Catdog1 he's probably not on the right forum?

Try the Hunter's Campfire........

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

Is anybody gonna mention to newbie Catdog1 he's probably not on the right forum?

Try the Hunter's Campfire........

He alluded to that already, he's aware now.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
My mother in law's husband's sister just died from the China flu, all 3 of them had both of the Moderna vaccine shots, and lived together She made it a year and a half without the getting the China flu and only 3 months after getting her last Moderna shot.

Life is good live it while you can.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Leftybolt
Catdog1,

Good for you!

I’m a believer. I work in healthcare and have been vaccinated. I also got COVID before the vaccine was available. It wasn’t pleasant, and it was different than anything I’d been exposed to in the past. I felt horrible!….muscle and joint pain like I’ve never experienced before. Dizziness and constant headache for weeks.
Having said that, I’ve come through it well. My wife also got it and was on the verge of being hospitalized but she came through it before that was necessary, thankfully!

In my opinion the positives far out weigh the negatives with these vaccines.

I have a sister who still is not vaccinated….I think she is crazy for not doing so! But, it’s not my call. I wish her luck. The numbers in my hospital mirror what others nationally are showing (the vast majority of serious cases are among those who haven’t been vaccinated.).

Leftybolt

Exactly what positives are there by taking this jab?

"When guns are outlawed,only the outlaws will have guns".
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by antelopedundee

The smart money says don't get yourself into a position where you need to use that kind of intervention. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Right. And your best protection is a strong, God-given immune system.

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
The Hospital My Wife Works For Was Offering A $800 Bonus Because Most Of The Nurses Refused The Shot..Its Now Mandatory...If It Was So Great, Youd Think The Nurses And Doc. Would Be Talking it.. My Wife Is a Charge Nurse And Was In It 3-4 Days a Week 12 Hours a Day For 4 Months Before Getting It.. Temp. Loss Of Taste -Smell And Body Aches For 3-4 Days And Was Over It.. But She Has Seen The Good And The Bad...28 Old Lady That Died Was In Very Good Shape And Health.. She Passed. Her 52 Year Old Dad That Was Over Weight and Smoked Made It.. Both Had,Had The Shot...

Last edited by Mull; 08/17/21.
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

615 members (1eyedmule, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 73 invisible), 16,400 guests, and 1,013 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,184
Posts18,543,283
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.