-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mcstain would have been worse than W and that’s saying something.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by add
Oh, this forum loved and slobbered over both the Bushes and their exploits back in the day.

Might be a great time to fire up the Waay Back Machine and look at some posts...

Those "good guy" lawyers from VA and New Orleans (who no longer post here), were the biggest jock washers.

I wasn't on this forum in 2002 but I bet you are right. I bet this forum loved Bush and the Afghan War in that year.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
LOL SO FUNNY

Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by slumlord
Rumsfeld

He dedd

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
The commander of senseless death.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by OldHat
I cry when I think I voted for that dude - twice. Man have my eyes been opened in the last 2 years!

Yet here we are hoping and praying that the same Republican Establishment that IS George W Bush and Dick Cheney, win big in 2022 and take back control of the House and the Senate, then take back the White House in 2024.

Funny schit.

What’s the alternative, Steve ?

I hear what you’re saying,,,,but ?

We need Outsiders that cannot be bought or blackmailed, we can no longer survive by selecting politicians from the Establishment Gene Pool, we need people like Trump, lots and lots of people like Trump.

But alas, what we will get will be the same old “ Lesser of Two Evils” to select from, brought to us by The Uniparty Establishment and the DC Beltway Elites.

Like you, I see no heir apparents who will come in, run for office, get elected and actually work to change things for what’s good for America.

Then, there’s Dominion to consider.

As long there is Dominion, nothing else to consider.

As long as Dominion or similar is used, we no longer have a voice in who our elected officials will be.

It’s been this way for decades, and nobody in the Uniparty is even remotely interested in fixing this fraudulent way of selecting our leaders.

Bush was a puppet, it was the (Rs) turn, Obama was a puppet, it was the (Ds) turn, Hillary was a puppet, it was “her” turn only Trump had more support than expected and the Dominion algorithms couldn’t keep up.

That mistake or miscalculation by the Uniparty will not be made again, it’s official, The Ballot Box is dead.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I never liked GHW Bush, but during his election and especially after 9-11, I admit I really liked GW Bush.
But after a couple years, and especially after the “Patriot Act”, I saw he was no better than his dad. Now I recognize that the Bush family is a branch of the same tree that gave us Zero and the Klintons.
There’s no legal and non-violent way of fixing our government. I wish to God there were. The sooner people wake to that fact, the better we’ll be. I’m afraid it’s already too late. A large percentage of the population has already swallowed way too much Kool-Aid.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by OldHat
I cry when I think I voted for that dude - twice. Man have my eyes been opened in the last 2 years!

Compared to the alternative? That's the thing to remember.

GWB and others aren't perfect choices but they were better than the alternative.

Well we thought they were better, they really weren't.

Don’t forget to mention Lincoln.

You haters like to gather and bitch like a bunch of California “Valley Girls” about people of the past that weren’t up to your standards, and forget your standards aren’t really all that great.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Great cartoon. TERM LIMITS. Unfortunately it won’t happen. That California Senator “what’s my name” , where are my depends!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This is after all the same man who ordered the disastrous invasion in the first place under the justification of the plot hole-riddled 9/11 narrative after already having decided to oust the Taliban a month before the towers came down. The same man who rejected the Taliban’s offer to turn over Osama Bin Laden in October 2001 if the US would just show proof that he is guilty and end its bombing campaign. The same man who repeatedly rejected Taliban offers to surrender after the invasion began.

at least he was not so stupid as to believe the tallywhackers were actually going to be honest negotiators or follow up on any promises.

Sam......

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
{{{{{{{Bush administration war architects like John Bolton and Paul Wolfowitz}}}}}}}}}}

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What all these fuggers have in common is that they and their families will never feel the impact of their various bad ideas.

Their children and grandchildren will never have to go to school with 19 year-old MS13 members. They’ll never be murdered or raped or crippled in a car crash by illegal aliens. They won’t have to compete for jobs or college admission with foreigners. It’s very unlikely that any of them will be impacted by a terrorist incident. All those thing are for us and our families.

They’re the ruling class and we’re the serfs. I used to think that W was at least somewhat different, but I was wrong. Trump is an arrogant rich azzhole, but he he has more in common with, and understands ordinary people more than any of the ruling class, and is a far better person overall.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
this thread title could have been started a long time ago

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
"What all these fuggers have in common is that they and their families will never feel the impact of their various bad ideas."

You said it Pappy. George W. has two daughters, of military age when he started his wars. Were the Bush girls in the Marines in Afghanistan getting their legs blown off? No.
Cheney has a daughter, somehow she didn't serve in Iraq.
Bush's grandfather was a Senator from Connecticut. His dad was CIA director. George went to Yale. George views himself as the elite. These messy wars are to be fought by the lower classes.

And, of course, Bush and Cheney were of military age during the Vietnam War. Somehow they both avoided that conflict. Cheney got all kinds of deferments.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Much like on Tucker last night:
He showed a clip of C. Cuomo and some other doush bantering about us racist Americans that will be against resettling all of the goat herders here.
The doush was all comfy at home on Martha's Vineyard.
How many will be resettled anywhere near either of their homes?

FJB & FJT
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

501 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 1_deuce, 19rabbit52, 17CalFan, 54 invisible), 2,809 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,314
Posts18,526,343
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.