Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
So the lines are being clearly drawn in the sand for the mid terms. Republicans are a bunch of racist, conspiracy nuts that are going to kill everyone with their ignorance. And Democrats are a bunch of liberty hating sheep that blindly follow Marxist tyrants. The stage for this theater is set. Should be entertaining.

the GOP should win the mid term elections by a huge margin, but damn if they aren't screwing the pooch with their (normal) unwillingness to engage the liberals. They don't have to even DO anything, just TALK like they WOULD do something, and they have the election won.

Right. But did everyone forget that elections are now tainted and "they" count the votes? And that the courts are not interested?

How many more times are people on here going to tell us to vote them out?
Are you kidding??

It is rather perplexing isn't it, after what we all have seen, heard and now know about our election process, intelligent people continue to believe we can vote our way out of this.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by funnybone
What Rand Paul is asking you all to do is pick up a gun you may find somewhere, put it to your head and pull the trigger.

You're losing, dude. Fun to watch your brains sink.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by wdenike
It’s way past time. We should be standing up to all of their bullshit. Liberties stolen, elections stolen, constitution trampled on. They are fuggen out of control!

Take care, Willie

^^^^ THIS ^^^^ AGREED

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by pete53
Originally Posted by wdenike
It’s way past time. We should be standing up to all of their bullshit. Liberties stolen, elections stolen, constitution trampled on. They are fuggen out of control!

Take care, Willie

^^^^ THIS ^^^^ AGREED

Sent letters to my 2 "Republican" Senators yesterday. Told them my family will not be supporting them if they don't get off their ass, and that if they don't, we will be campaigning to replace them come election time.

My SUV has a big back in it with the seats folded down. I can get a lot of advertising material in there.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
There are lots of things that can be done. My wife works for a company that is mandating masks. She gets sinus infections and bronchitis, that sometimes goes to pneumonia very easy. The masks don’t help. Communities could do an awful lot by just not shopping in these places and showing them that they’re pissed off about them forcing people to do things. Same with corporate America mandating shots. They are making back room deals, and carrying the government’s water. We can hurt them in their pockets. Not only by not buying their products. But a nation wide walk out. If they want to threaten you with your job over the shot. Let the sons of beeches see what it’s like to have no one to run their chit show.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good message from a good man.

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I wish we had a Rand Paul.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
England's former colonies are returning to the status of "Penal Colony"
if we don't adhere to the Founding documents we are lost..

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
What Rand Paul is asking you all to do is pick up a gun you may find somewhere, put it to your head and pull the trigger.

You're losing, dude. Fun to watch your brains sink.

LOL

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

I guess the same thing is true about Obama, AOC, Talib etc since they're all ignoring the mandates. Well at least when they think they're being watched.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Riverc

I disagree with you,You can follow CDC if you want to live your life with a Diaper on your face.You can take the Vaccine which really isn't a Vaccine if you want.That's ok with me and millions of others.But when the CDC the Government and Brainwashed people start trying to force people to take this so called Vaccine they going too far.I will pushback till the end,i have never taken a Flu shot and have no plans to start being a Lab Rat for the CDC or the Government.I'm with Rand Paul all the way and hope millions & millions decide it's time to take our country back.

Rand Paul is just another fake news mis-information provider.

I will do what I think is right for me and mine and I expect you will do the same for yours.

I respect your right to not wear a mask or take the shot. Do what you think is best for you.
Even though we disagree I hope you don`t get sick with any version of covid.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I disagree with you,You can follow CDC if you want to live your life with a Diaper on your face.You can take the Vaccine which really isn't a Vaccine if you want.That's ok with me and millions of others.But when the CDC the Government and Brainwashed people start trying to force people to take this so called Vaccine they going too far.I will pushback till the end,i have never taken a Flu shot and have no plans to start being a Lab Rat for the CDC or the Government.I'm with Rand Paul all the way and hope millions & millions decide it's time to take our country back.

I will do what I think is right for me and mine and I expect you will do the same for yours.

I respect your right to not wear a mask or take the shot. Do what you think is best for you.

That's Rand Paul's position, lol.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

So, in one statement you’re saying not getting a vaccine or not wearing a mask or sending your kid to school is pointing a gun at a head and pulling the trigger. But then you say you respect people’s right to decide for themselves. LOL.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
His basic premise is how I look at the gun control they want to force on us. 450 MILLION guns in circulation ( that we know of...)

They can't come after them all.

They can't arrest us all.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
If a business asks you for a vaccine status, tell them they don’t have the right to know your health care information under HIPPA.

If they ask you to wear a mask, tell them you have a religious objection. If they ask about your religion, tell them they don’t have the right to know your religious information.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

So, in one statement you’re saying not getting a vaccine or not wearing a mask or sending your kid to school is pointing a gun at a head and pulling the trigger. But then you say you respect people’s right to decide for themselves. LOL.

Stop reading more into what I said. Go twist someone else's words and I stand by my word that Rand Paul is a purveyor of fake news and mis-information.

And yes he is asking you to pickup up that gun, put it to your head and pull the trigger.

If you take Rand Paul's advise some of you will not be here in 2022/2024 to try to vote in the next batch of corrupt leaders.

Just do as you please because you all know that it is about your freedom to catch a disease and spread that disease because you and others can`t be bothered to the the simplest of precautions. But I suspect you or most of you figure this is a fake.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

What I really love is sucking cock and taking it up the ass.
TMI

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

What I really love is sucking cock and taking it up the ass.
What I really love is eating my boyfriends a s s while he is defecating

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Brave man

I'd call it standing firm for our rights. We aren't sheep. Rise up, O men of God. Your country awaits you. If your liberty is at stake it is due to our tacit approval of the left's evil intent by doing nothing until it appears to be coming to our front door.

More a matter of not giving up what is already ours to protect. And, protect we should with everything we have.

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I was going to leave but if you want to play this game I will stick around for a while longer. We can see who has the best insults.

Rand Paul is another piece of excrement passing mis information and outright lies.

For you and those that believe the big lies.

ENJOY !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58dPu9okNjo

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (1minute, 2500HD, 219 Wasp, 06hunter59, 204guy, 1941USMC, 58 invisible), 2,432 guests, and 1,357 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,892
Posts18,518,350
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.