-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yeah, even I have a hard time believing that there have been 500,000 deaths from the covid "vaccines"... especially just in the past two weeks.

I do expect to see large numbers of deaths when the chickens come home to roost, and the spike proteins start doing their thing, but not that many just yet.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Stophel
"Multiple reports"... meaning, what?.... Two? And a "report" does not exactly equal a verified case.

Assuming it's not just a total made up lie (and I pretty much assume that), even if some schmuck did poison themselves (probably drinking the "pour on" ivermectin, which would NOT be a good thing), it does NOT mean that ivermectin is poisonous, or any such thing.

I have taken it. My girlfriend has made a pretty quick recovery from covid by taking it.

And yeah, they will probably end up making it available by prescription only.

"Multiple reports" means everything I say after this point is horseshit.

#CircleBack

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by specialK
My doctor prescribed me ivermectin last week for COVID. It’s was pharmaceutical grade and came in 5mg tablets. There you go.
Yep, I got a prescription too. I guess most people prefer to eat the horse grease.

Same thing, no Dr on the planet will admit it. Many animal meds are the same as for humans.
For me the prescription stuff is cheaper than the horse paste. Prescription for 12 weeks worth was 15.00 and I don't have to eat that greasy crap.

It's not greasy

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Stophel
Yeah, even I have a hard time believing that there have been 500,000 deaths from the covid "vaccines"... especially just in the past two weeks.

No. Deaths within two weeks of taking the vaccine. Not within the last two weeks. That's the total tally so far of deaths within two week of getting the shot. Lots of people die after more than two weeks, but you have to hold the line somewhere if you're going to infer causation, and two weeks seems reasonable.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Aspirin or Tylenol can kill you with a sufficient overdose. Probably lots of over the counter drugs can. I don't know if multiple persons have been harmed by Ivermectin overdose but I can promise from personal experience that a slight overdose (10%) won't hurt you. A dose for a 1200 pound horse, well maybe most people would know not to take that just as they would know not to take 20 aspirin or Tylenol. I'm betting Tylenol in an overdose is much more toxic than an OD of Ivermectin. The question is why would an effective treatment be withheld or discouraged. Millions of Africans are regularly treated with Ivermectin which has been safely used in humans for decades.

Last edited by Hastings; 08/21/21. Reason: added word

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Piss on them

That's more what it tastes like than apples....

Squeeze a bit out, apply directly to far rear center of tongue, chase with liquid. Goodchit man.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
It’s a lie. Not one single person has overdosed on Ivermectin. Not one.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Actually, I found the apple flavored paste to not be bad. Smells and (barely) tastes like what you would think apple flavored rock candy would taste like... without any of the sweetness. Very little flavor at all. Only very slightly bitter. Put it on Ritz crackers.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We need an apple paste recipe thread.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I just took my first dose today, along with D3, C and zinc. Daughters team members are getting the C19 and she's starting to have sniffles, fever and a cough..

I find the wording of the FDA release interesting. They mention "Overdose" issues, but nothing about folks that take the correct amount for their body weight. It happens to be one of the safest drugs ever prescribed and the reason it's OTC for normal veterinary purposes. I'm not necessarily advocating off-label use of drugs, but this stuff has a pretty proven track record for safety, anti-inflammatory properties and uses for reducing viral load from illnesses such as malaria, zika and many others. I understand it hasn't had long lengthy clinical trials for C19 treatment, but the fact is, neither have any of the vaccines. The fact is, Ivermectin has been tested for metabolic safety, significantly longer than any of the mRNA vaccines.

Heck, I could overdose on milk, if I drank enough.

Last edited by gsganzer; 08/21/21.
IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Funny how Ivermectin stopped the Delta variant in India cold in it's tracks. FDA and CDC don't want us to use it, it may shut down their narrative.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
Funny how Ivermectin stopped the Delta variant in India cold in it's tracks. FDA and CDC don't want us to use it, it may shut down their narrative.

They gotta keep pushing the “Delta Variant” narrative for all Mail In Voting for The Midterm Elections so they can steal those too.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SandBilly
We need an apple paste recipe thread.

LOL

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gsganzer
I just took my first dose today, along with D3, C and zinc. Daughters team members are getting the C19 and she's starting to have sniffles, fever and a cough..

I find the wording of the FDA release interesting. They mention "Overdose" issues, but nothing about folks that take the correct amount for their body weight. It happens to be one of the safest drugs ever prescribed and the reason it's OTC for normal veterinary purposes. I'm not necessarily advocating off-label use of drugs, but this stuff has a pretty proven track record for safety, anti-inflammatory properties and uses for reducing viral load from illnesses such as malaria, zika and many others. I understand it hasn't had long lengthy clinical trials for C19 treatment, but the fact is, neither have any of the vaccines. The fact is, Ivermectin has been tested for metabolic safety, significantly longer than any of the mRNA vaccines.

Heck, I could overdose on milk, if I drank enough.

I don't understand the opposition if it doesn't hurt and very often helps. Doesn't make sense if the FDA and CDC and WHO really want to help.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert
I'd love to see the list of people that have died from Ivermectin vs those that died from the jab.

Any guesses on what list is longer?

Beat me to it. I started Ivermectin Apple paste 4 days ago. Taking it per my body weight so get about 6 doses per tube. Only side effects are its making my farts stink.

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gsganzer
They mention "Overdose" issues, but nothing about folks that take the correct amount for their body weight.

They don't want anyone to think there is an alternative to the Jab.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Candy Ass people who fall for all this bull s-h-i-t put on TV.
God Bless America and the Good People in it.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Old Ornery

They gotta keep pushing the “Delta Variant” narrative for all Mail In Voting for The Midterm Elections so they can steal those too.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit chl.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by add
lol, look at the image the FDA put out there to go with the tweet.

Social engineering messaging much?

Bastids.

[Linked Image from p3.pstatp.com]

She’s saying “man, you’re hung like a horse.”

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by JGRaider
I believe in the FDA completely, as they have my best interest in mind at all times. I will throw my apple paste ivermectin in the trash immediately.

#WhatAKaren

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (1234, 10Glocks, 1minute, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 153, 60 invisible), 2,357 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,535
Posts18,472,769
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.