Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dre
What is vox? Besides coming from UK. Is it reputable? Where
Did they get their numbers from. While I like what I’m seeing,
I don’t want to look like a fool

The embedded link above leads to this link for the report from Public Health England:

https://assets.publishing.service.g...a/file/1009243/Technical_Briefing_20.pdf

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
More bulls hit!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Backroads
Humans have a 100% chance of dying, and also a 100% chance of catching this bad cold.

Plan accordingly.

Only a 40% chance of catching it. 60% have tcell immunity

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Makintrax73

If one actually wanted to know whether the vaccines work they might compare results in cohorts with the same age and health profiles.

If we did that, we would never allow for mandates to vaxx those under 20 years of age!

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Backroads
Humans have a 100% chance of dying, and also a 100% chance of catching this bad cold.

Plan accordingly.

Only 13% of the human race has yet come down with the syndrome known as COVID-19.

IC B2

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

I personally know of 8 full vaccinated individuals that contracted Covid-19. Since you can catch and spread even fully vaccinated, what's the point

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jwp475

I personally know of 8 full vaccinated individuals that contracted Covid-19. Since you can catch and spread even fully vaccinated, what's the point

The theory is that the severity of their cases is reduced. Despite all the National Enquirer type posts on here, collectively, the vaccines appear to be doing that, although the vaccines, collectively, are clearly underperforming the hyped expectations of the Medical Machine.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dutch

The theory is that the severity of their cases is reduced. Despite all the National Enquirer type posts on here, collectively, the vaccines appear to be doing that, although the vaccines, collectively, are clearly underperforming the hyped expectations of the Medical Machine.

but in general the data seems to indicate that the severity of cases in general is reduced (as would be expected as the population adapts to a new virus) vaxed or not.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I still don’t know a single family member, friend or coworker that has gotten it. The disparity in anecdotal reports is confusing to me.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

I still don’t know a single family member, friend or coworker that has gotten it. The disparity in anecdotal reports is confusing to me.

I had it, my son had it, known a few others that had it too. The funny thing is I meet a lot of people that "think" they had it.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
SIL and her husband had a runny nose early in 2020, decided on their own they had it without confirming it.

My wife and daughter goes to visit them over the summer, they go out to restaurants, museums, large crowds - SIL gets it for real and it kicks her ass. Still not over it.

People claiming they had it is like people claiming to have native American in their ancestry - everyone is part Cherokee until the test results come in

Last edited by KFWA; 08/26/21.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by KFWA

People claiming they had it is like people claiming to have native American in their ancestry - everyone is part Cherokee until the test results come in

Haha! Fact!

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by KFWA
SIL and her husband had a runny nose early in 2020, decided on their own they had it without confirming it.

My wife and daughter goes to visit them over the summer, they go out to restaurants, museums, large crowds - SIL gets it for real and it kicks her ass. Still not over it.

Remember back in Feb 2020, and all the folks claiming they had the 'Vid back in Fall of '19. LOL

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
You’ll be better off with the natural odds and skittles because the Israeli studies are showing badd ju-ju

Got Ivermectin/vit C & D3/Zinc --> now need to get Skittles?> LOL

U-Funny

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by cfran
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Antibody Dependent Enhancement.
Yep, do the research folks, The Real Hawkeye just pointed out a massive issue for the vaccinated.

Okay, I tried to read an article on this and it hurt my brain. Can anyone give the Cliff Notes version?

If you'll watch it, I'll take time to open my email and send you my link from Dr. Mercolas 14 reputable doctor roundtable.
It's no shorter, but it's easy to follow.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

390 members (1beaver_shooter, 117LBS, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 44 invisible), 2,813 guests, and 1,152 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,445
Posts18,528,740
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.