Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by deflave
I hope everybody that is concerned about COVID dies from it.

Soon.

[Linked Image from c.tenor.com]

I am MAGA.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
Articles about this study spin a bunch of nonsense, but this is an admission that breakthrough cases are not rare anomalies like we were led to believe.

Further, as of February 1, 2021, less than two months after the vaccine became available, 40% of SF's breakthrough cases were caused by vaccine resistant strains.

Uhhh, yeah retard.

It’s called a cold? Remember me telling you this over a year ago?

I fear it would be embarrassing for both of us, if I were to fully convey how much you mean to me.

❤️❤️

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H

Soon.

They should have stayed inside and let everyone else live their lives. Of course they can't, cause they are selfish, self important fuggs that think everyone else needs to mask up, glove up and cater to their fears.

Meanwhile, they consume feces and dead skin by the truckload. Most can't wipe or re-wipe with any modicum of cleanliness, but someone that don't want to be within 50 feet of them is gonna give em Covid.

Covid ain't got shee-it on a dollar bill, door handle to a public bathroom or a keypad at the gas station. If you're in a nursing home, the "cleaning crew" is more apt to spread the communicable, not your un vaxxed therapist that gets tested twelve ways to Sunday. But her ass needs to be vaxxed or canned.

Yep. Hope the concerned leave the earth quickly or get a box full of shidt that has "guarantee" all over it; they love that.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Articles about this study spin a bunch of nonsense, but this is an admission that breakthrough cases are not rare anomalies like we were led to believe.

Further, as of February 1, 2021, less than two months after the vaccine became available, 40% of SF's breakthrough cases were caused by vaccine resistant strains.

Uhhh, yeah retard.

It’s called a cold? Remember me telling you this over a year ago?

I fear it would be embarrassing for both of us, if I were to fully convey how much you mean to me.

❤️❤️

🦫

I am MAGA.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Tell ‘em, Hawk.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Virologist!

Infectious disease experts!

Exponential!

Frontlines!

Flatten the curve!

You're all fugking morons! LOL.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Soon.

Col Travis, Im more concerned about the suckers who got the vipers venom and satans minions pushing it on the low IQ crowd.

Glad to see you're not so inclined.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by HawkI

Soon.

They should have stayed inside and let everyone else live their lives. Of course they can't, cause they are selfish, self important fuggs that think everyone else needs to mask up, glove up and cater to their fears.

Meanwhile, they consume feces and dead skin by the truckload. Most can't wipe or re-wipe with any modicum of cleanliness, but someone that don't want to be within 50 feet of them is gonna give em Covid.

Covid ain't got shee-it on a dollar bill, door handle to a public bathroom or a keypad at the gas station. If you're in a nursing home, the "cleaning crew" is more apt to spread the communicable, not your un vaxxed therapist that gets tested twelve ways to Sunday. But her ass needs to be vaxxed or canned.

Yep. Hope the concerned leave the earth quickly or get a box full of shidt that has "guarantee" all over it; they love that.

Before going downtown on a chick do you ask if she wipes her ass toward the front or the back?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Before going downtown on a chick do you ask if she wipes her ass toward the front or the back?

Is this a loss of smell and taste question?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Whatever the intent, it's quite disgusting.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
My sister got the vaxx and she now has covid.

The young man in the linked article below, chose not to be vaccinated & he came down with Covid as well. How is the severity of your sisters Covid?

https://www.keloland.com/keloland-c...n-ventilator-after-contracting-covid-19/

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

The only thing jag asks before he goes down on a chick is how much she's gonna charge.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Covid is an enhanced more lethal flu, the flu mutates every year just as what they are calling covid is doing. Nothing new about this

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H

Soon.

I dont ask, I mandate...

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Soon.

Game set match.

IF they so skaert, wear your face diaper and gloves. It works so well.

Waging war with "Drs" around here who are requiring masks. Have started posting negative feedback online. They absolutely HATE it, and call me personally to request I remove it. I tell them, sure, no problem. As soon as you remove the mask requirement. I can wait in my truck until you call me in for my appointment. Their circle back is offering Telemed. I say how are you going to take my vitals over Telemed? That benefits you. You get paid. I get nothing but your smiling face.

It's a tool in the toolbox.

What I'd really like to ask them:

Have you ever seen a Star of David sewn on an overcoat?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"Where never is heard - an encouraging word..."

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Soon.

Game set match.

IF they so skaert, wear your face diaper and gloves. It works so well.

Waging war with "Drs" around here who are requiring masks. Have started posting negative feedback online. They absolutely HATE it, and call me personally to request I remove it. I tell them, sure, no problem. As soon as you remove the mask requirement. I can wait in my truck until you call me in for my appointment. Their circle back is offering Telemed. I say how are you going to take my vitals over Telemed? That benefits you. You get paid. I get nothing but your smiling face.

It's a tool in the toolbox.

What I'd really like to ask them:

Have you ever seen a Star of David sewn on an overcoat?

These doctors can all go fugk themselves.

I was standing in the ER the other day and was handed one by one of those fugking f a g s. I told him it doesn’t fit and he just gave up.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Soon.

That looks like KFWAs avatar with no beard.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

Because the MRNA vax does not create antibodies and will not create a semblance of antibodies until the host contracts covid.

No that's not true. antigens are produced (spike proteins) and therefore antibodies are produced. I THINK the problem is that the antigens are produced from genetically engineered RNA (the mRNA in the injection) and may not match closely enough to the real virus, whereas being infected the antibodies are produced from an exact match antigen. Also, again I'm not sure, but I think a natural infection causes your body to produce a more robust immunological response. I'm not positive, but I think that is why we see break through infections.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

119 members (257wthbylover, 907brass, 32_20fan, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 300_savage, 17 invisible), 2,426 guests, and 937 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,643
Posts18,533,670
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.