Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by HawkI
I hope everybody that is concerned about COVID dies from it.

Soon.

They should have stayed inside and let everyone else live their lives. Of course they can't, cause they are selfish, self important fuggs that think everyone else needs to mask up, glove up and cater to their fears.

Meanwhile, they consume feces and dead skin by the truckload. Most can't wipe or re-wipe with any modicum of cleanliness, but someone that don't want to be within 50 feet of them is gonna give em Covid.

Covid ain't got shee-it on a dollar bill, door handle to a public bathroom or a keypad at the gas station. If you're in a nursing home, the "cleaning crew" is more apt to spread the communicable, not your un vaxxed therapist that gets tested twelve ways to Sunday. But her ass needs to be vaxxed or canned.

Yep. Hope the concerned leave the earth quickly or get a box full of shidt that has "guarantee" all over it; they love that.

Game set match.

IF they so skaert, wear your face diaper and gloves. It works so well.

Waging war with "Drs" around here who are requiring masks. Have started posting negative feedback online. They absolutely HATE it, and call me personally to request I remove it. I tell them, sure, no problem. As soon as you remove the mask requirement. I can wait in my truck until you call me in for my appointment. Their circle back is offering Telemed. I say how are you going to take my vitals over Telemed? That benefits you. You get paid. I get nothing but your smiling face.

It's a tool in the toolbox.

What I'd really like to ask them:

Have you ever seen a Star of David sewn on an overcoat?

These doctors can all go fugk themselves.

I was standing in the ER the other day and was handed one by one of those fugking f a g s. I told him it doesn’t fit and he just gave up.

Doesn't fit. Good one. Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
I was standing in the ER the other day and was handed one by one of those fugking f a g s. I told him it doesn’t fit and he just gave up.

I'm just sorry I don't own 10 Chinese mask factories.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by kingston

Imagine how much money 3M is making.

Do you have any idea how many buildings MANDATE the N-95 right now/?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Dustyone

Covid is an enhanced more lethal flu, the flu mutates every year just as what they are calling covid is doing. Nothing new about this

Except this flu has man made gain of function changes added.

Humm. Havent we had flu demics about every 4 years?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
So in other words, the money is still flowing to the $hithole Wuhan lab, to produce more varieties to keep the narrative rolling.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JLimbo
King I gotta say I'm more than more happy the wife and I recovered from hopefully the Delta or the latest variant.

Had been using ivermectin as a prophylactic but some Dr.s in the area had reservations about the condom use. They said it works better just after infection. Bummer.

I sincerely believe the Ivermectin kept me out of the hospital and alive.

That said, if I get the crud again I've got a line of a Dr. that will prescribe hydroxychlororoquine with a phone Dr. visit.

Really hoping the Israeli studies pan out. I'll crow when they do.

King I'll bitch at Doc Rocket too.

I have Ivermectin, haven't taken it.
Haven't craved Apple paste yet!

Seriously, my plan if I get the crud is to ask the doc for scripts for treatment.
If he stalls, he won't he knows me well , I'm going to tell him I'll just use my horse dewormer.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
"I have Ivermectin, haven't taken it."

You need to take it now for prevention.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
My sister got the vaxx and she now has covid.

My wife has a cousin who got the shot about 3 months ago and is now sick with Covid. No word on her condition although my wife will tell me sooner or later.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
My sister got the vaxx and she now has covid.

The young man in the linked article below, chose not to be vaccinated & he came down with Covid as well. How is the severity of your sisters Covid?

https://www.keloland.com/keloland-c...n-ventilator-after-contracting-covid-19/

Fever, chills, lethargy is kicking her butt. Been a couple weeks. No respiratory issues yet. No taste or smell.

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by victoro

Studies (so far) don't back that up.

Best used at early onset, not as a prophylactic.

D-3, Zinc, V-C are the best preventatives...

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I wonder what ever happened to Duck’s daughter on the frontlines?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by victoro

Studies (so far) don't back that up.

Best used at early onset, not as a prophylactic.

D-3, Zinc, V-C are the best preventatives...

Along with Hydroxychloroquine. According to Dr Zelensky it the gold standard if prophylaxis along with Zinc Sulfate.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
I would be cautious to take the Campfire recommended DIY covid treatment. Thursday night I felt a little [bleep] up then it went to more respiratory like a light switch. I popped the 4 vitamins and slammed the horse [bleep], with a beer chaser. Almost immediately got itchy. Next morning woke up in borderline anaphylatic shock. Itchy all over, bottom lip swollen and numb, part of my right face numb, feet hurt to walk, and throat partially swollen. Broke out with rash. Been eating Benadry and Claritin like skittles. Finally tonight I am feeling like I might have made through it. Tomorrow I will start taking the vitamins one by one each day to rule them out. I think it was the vitamin B or horse paste.

My family has been supportive. I have gotten a lot of hay bale pictures texted to me tonight.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I am not worried because i had the plague and lived.

My system has all it needs to fight this critter.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Interesting "conversation" on this thread.

Being as The "Covid" Corona is a virus related to the common cold, and being as how the common cold coronavirus mutates at a high rate in order to overcome antibody immune responses, I'm going to guess there will be more variants to come along.

There's a reason most folks don't develop an immunity to the "common cold".......because the viruses responsible, corona viruses that is, have a method of dealing with the changes the body makes (immune response/antibodies).

From 2017, just a few years before The Corona was "released"

https://www.technologynetworks.com/...-immunity-against-the-common-cold-294551

(my bold)

Common cold season is back, which has people wondering why we catch the same virus, year after year. Why don't we ever develop immunity against the common cold? Professor Pierre Talbot at INRS has known about the incredible variability of coronaviruses for some time. They're responsible for the common cold as well as many other infections, including neurological diseases. Along with his research associate Marc Desforges, Professor Talbot worked on a study recently published in Nature Communications about the ways in which coronaviruses adapt and evolve, becoming ever more effective at infecting hosts without being defeated by the immune system.

The small, spiky spheres, the coronaviruses are closely monitored by public health agencies, since they're able to be transmitted between species and some have a high potential mortality rate. Both SARS and MERS are caused by coronaviruses. Their ability to adapt to new environments seems due in part to the spikes on the surface of the virus--more specifically, a small, strategic part of the proteins that form those spikes.

The spikes are made up of S proteins (S for spike). A specific part of the spike seems to allow the virus to attach itself to host cells. The spike's RBD (receptor binding domain), which initiates the interaction between cell and virus, is essential for infection. But RBDs are targeted by antibodies that neutralize the virus and allow the immune system to flush it out of the host's system.

Coronaviruses are thus faced with an evolutionary problem. They can't infect cells without an RBD, which needs to be exposed so that it can latch onto cells. But the RBD needs to be masked to avoid being targeted by antibodies.

In response, the coronavirus has developed a mechanism that helps it survive, and thrive. The RBD is made up of three parts that vary widely between strains. Thanks to this variation, antibodies are unable to detect new strains, whereas RBDs retain--and even improve--their affinity for the target cell. Plus, RBDs alternate between visible and masked states.

To gain this insight, a group of researchers including Professor Talbot studied the alphacoronavirus HCoV-229E and, more specifically, the interaction between its RBD and aminopeptidase N (APN)--the host cell protein the RBD latches onto. The team crystallized the multiprotein complex and then analyzed the structures of both proteins.

By observing the RBD's structure up close, the team was able to identify the three long loops that latch onto APN. As analyses of these viruses over the last fifty years have shown, these loops are virtually the only thing that varies from one strain to the next.

The experiments demonstrate that the changes observed in the loops modulate an RBD's affinity with APN. The variants that have the greatest affinity are also likely to be better at infecting host cells, which helps them spread. Six different classes of HCoV-229E have popped up over the years, each with a greater RBD-APN affinity than the last.

This discovery adds to our understanding of the evolution of coronaviruses and could lead to similar analyses of other coronaviruses. Although there are many elements left to explain, the RBD seems to be an important feature that must be monitored as we follow the adaptive evolution of these viruses and assess their ability to infect.

This article has been republished from materials provided by Institut national de la recherche scientifique (INRS). Note: material may have been edited for length and content. For further information, please contact the cited source.

Reference

Wong, A. H., Tomlinson, A. C., Zhou, D., Satkunarajah, M., Chen, K., Sharon, C., . . . Rini, J. M. (2017). Receptor-binding loops in alphacoronavirus adaptation and evolution. Nature Communications, 8(1). doi:10.1038/s41467-017-01706-x

Here's the actual reference paper if you'd like to read it, but it's a bit "technical" for non-virologists:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-017-01706-x

Basically, what it boils down to is a long fight between critters' immune systems and the virus, and every time a critter comes up with a method of dealing with a corona virus, it appears there will be a change in the "spike proteins" that allow it to overcome the new methods of immunity.

To me, it seems the "Delta variant" is just the beginning. Like the common cold, I seriously doubt anyone, anywhere on this planet will ever develop "antibodies" that will fully protect them in the future, whether they've had The Corona once, twice, or multiple times.

As 'flave and some others like to point out.................it's a cold.....................of sorts...............and it will likely continue to evolve just as other coronaviruses have. Maybe it will evolve into something will less detrimental effects to those who really get it bad?

Good luck y'all.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by plainsman456

Until it mutates...............as all coronaviruses do.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Valsdad

I think that’s an assumption not supported by the evidence. That is, human’s most certainly have SOME immunity to the common cold, even as it mutates. Just because a virus mutates, doesn’t mean the host loses ALL ability to fight off the infection. Immunity is more than just anti-bodies. There’s also T and B cells and other mechanisms that learn and fight off infections. This is why we have SOME resistance to “new” cold and flu strains, and only get the sniffles or only a fever for a day or two.

If C-19 was such a crafty little devil as to completely evade human immune response in mere months, why has between 40 and 60% of the population immunity due to exposure to “other” corona virus’, and why are SARS survivors still immune more than 15 years later?

I see this becoming an infection that kids get, shrug off, and you might periodically get a cough throughout your life, until your immunity wanes at old age and it does you in. Kinda like pneumonia used to be the “old man’s friend”.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kingston

Imagine how much money 3M is making.

Do you have any idea how many buildings MANDATE the N-95 right now/?

Well, at least a real N95 actually does something besides make you look like a freaking sheep......

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dutch
Originally Posted by Valsdad

I think that’s an assumption not supported by the evidence. That is, human’s most certainly have SOME immunity to the common cold, even as it mutates. Just because a virus mutates, doesn’t mean the host loses ALL ability to fight off the infection. Immunity is more than just anti-bodies. There’s also T and B cells and other mechanisms that learn and fight off infections. This is why we have SOME resistance to “new” cold and flu strains, and only get the sniffles or only a fever for a day or two.

If C-19 was such a crafty little devil as to completely evade human immune response in mere months, why has between 40 and 60% of the population immunity due to exposure to “other” corona virus’, and why are SARS survivors still immune more than 15 years later?

I see this becoming an infection that kids get, shrug off, and you might periodically get a cough throughout your life, until your immunity wanes at old age and it does you in. Kinda like pneumonia used to be the “old man’s friend”.

Well Dutch, I hope you and plainsman are correct. My concern is that this is not a "common cold" virus but something perhaps intentionally "mutated" that does not have the effects of the common cold, or even SARs. Maybe the young folks get it enough times for there to be some sort of cell mediated response built up over time, but I don't think we're dealing with common cold type issues with this one.

I guess we'll know after a few generations of the "bug" go through the population.

Hope the farm and fish are well.

In it is contentment

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Beginning September 1, Israel no longer considers people who have received 2 Pfizer/BioNTech vaccines "vaccinated."

They will be have the same restrictions as those that have not been vaccinated.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (1234, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1minute, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 59 invisible), 2,380 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,794
Posts18,496,193
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.