Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
No wonder stand up comics are history in this country.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
God works in mysterious ways.

HE gave us the only constitution in the world with a Bill of Rights, including the First and Second Amendments.

Too bad some so called conservatives want the 1st dismissed while accepting trolls who strive for satan's strife.

He certainly is the source of all rights.

True...
Some so called conservatives don't like others stealing their money, so they think that makes them conservative.
Some enjoy God-given liberties while accepting and encouraging satan's trolls.

He wouldn't know a giant Egyptian style phallic idol if he was swimming in the reflection pool and it fell on their head.
The devil was behind the designs of so much architecture in DC, there are pagan temples everywhere. Anyone else can look around and see that.

😄

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 08/30/21.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by HitnRun
What you and your clueless preachers don’t get is simply:

People aren’t interested in what you are saying, but your zealous approach to spreading “The Word” is pushing people away and not gathering as you would have them do.

Why do you continue with your impositions on peoples lives, when this is neither the time or place for it?

Actually, it's just the opposite. Jesus said that God calls those who will be saved and they can't be saved unless he calls them. The question is - who gets the call? That's explained in Romans. It's not predestination, it's foreknowledge. God is all knowing, past, present, and future. God doesn't decide who will be saved but rather he simply knows who will answer his call and those are the ones who get it. If he knows that you won't answer, he won't call you.

Jesus sent his believers out to spread the word. If you've been called, you will hear it and respond sooner or later. With some, it's a deathbed decision and that's good enough to get them into heaven. If God knows you won't respond and you haven't been called, you will think it foolishness. But the word isn't for you, at least not yet. It could be and maybe you'll be one of the late ones to answer but if God knows you will never respond, you'll never get the call. He won't waste time on you.

And you are as wrong as HC is stupid.

Preach to the masses as they march to the sea and self destruct.

It’s not only the unbelievers, but the confused are a big disappointment to God as well.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I do think that in addition to essential beliefs, we have some liberty in non-essential beliefs. One can strongly affirm clear teaching in the Bible, while allowing the personal freedom to have varying interpretations on theological issues that are not clearly presented in the Bible.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Here's a good read on calvanism. https://www.christianity.com/church/denominations/what-is-calvinism.html

1 Total Depravity - asserts that as a consequence of the fall of man into sin, every person is enslaved to sin. People are not by nature inclined to love God, but rather to serve their own interests and to reject the rule of God.
2 Unconditional Election - asserts that God has chosen from eternity those whom he will bring to himself not based on foreseen virtue, merit, or faith in those people; rather, his choice is unconditionally grounded in his mercy alone. God has chosen from eternity to extend mercy to those he has chosen and to withhold mercy from those not chosen.
3 Limited Atonement - asserts that Jesus's substitutionary atonement was definite and certain in its purpose and in what it accomplished. This implies that only the sins of the elect were atoned for by Jesus's death.
Irresistible Grace - asserts that the saving grace of God is effectually applied to those whom he has determined to save (that is, the elect) and overcomes their resistance to obeying the call of the gospel, bringing them to saving faith. This means that when God sovereignly purposes to save someone, that individual certainly will be saved.
4 Perseverance of the Saints - asserts that since God is sovereign and his will cannot be frustrated by humans or anything else, those whom God has called into communion with himself will continue in faith until the end.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by SandBilly

People aren’t interested in what you are saying, but your zealous approach to spreading “The Word” is pushing people away and not gathering as you would have them do.

Why do you continue with your impositions on peoples lives, when this is neither the time or place for it?

Speak for yourself.

How do one push away someone who is already away?

Exactly.

Likewise, you cannot draw someone, who has not already been drawn by God.

Paraphrasing Jesus:

No one comes unto the Father, but through Me.

No one comes to me, unless the Father draws him.

One more pontification re: the "Great Commission"....

We are told to make Disciples. Not to make Christians.

There is a difference. All Disciples are Christians, but not all Christians are Disciples.

God makes Christians, we are called to make Disciples. God allows us a part in the whole process, but the less we think it is about our persistence and clever arguments, the better!

As always, just my $0.02

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Because he is a self consumed Boob.

I seen zippy,s post this morning about roving squads of NG and LE goons going door to door at homes shooting people with rubber bullets.......

Which was a total lie.
Rubber bullets were used in riot crowd control force escalation scenarios during the 2020 urban summer of love.

But it would be fun to do a 30 rd mag dump of rubber bullets on Happy Camper!!!!

Then he could post one of his near death experience on here and how the hand of god intervened by making the bolt stop catch engage.....

So I could load another 30 rd,er and dump another one on his dumb azz....
🤪🤪🤪🤪🤗🤗🤗🤗🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Because he is a self consumed Boob.

I seen zippy,s post this morning about roving squads of NG and LE goons going door to door at homes shooting people with rubber bullets.......

Which was a total lie.
Rubber bullets were used in riot crowd control force escalation scenarios during the 2020 urban summer of love.

But it would be fun to do a 30 rd mag dump of rubber bullets on Happy Camper!!!!

Then he could post one of his near death experience on here and how the hand of god intervened by making the bolt stop catch engage.....

So I could load another 30 rd,er and dump another one on his dumb azz....
🤪🤪🤪🤪🤗🤗🤗🤗🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lol, You Devil you.........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Of course that lightning was an exclamation point that,
"Thou shalt have NO other gods before Me."

And Isaiah 45:6
"I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me."

Regardless what the atheists say,
This is no coincidence.
Lightning doesn't knock down walls in that city every day.
The specific way that was destroyed reminds me of I Samuel 5.

Check it out.

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-Samuel-Chapter-5/

If someone doesn't believe in the true and living God of the Bible after seeing this and reading the Bible, it is because they don't want to even think of Him.. .Romans 1

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Of course that lightning was an exclamation point that,
"Thou shalt have NO other gods before Me."

And Isaiah 45:6
"I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me."

Regardless what the atheists say,
This is no coincidence.
Lightning doesn't knock down walls in that city every day.
The specific way that was destroyed reminds me of I Samuel 5.

Check it out.

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-Samuel-Chapter-5/

If someone doesn't believe in the true and living God of the Bible after seeing this and reading the Bible, it is because they don't want to even think of Him.. .Romans 1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I was reminded during my devotions this morning of the trolls when I read I Thessalonians 2.

"for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost."

Instead of the Jews, who seem quite reasonable here, some of the Catholics have a bitter disdain for Jesus Christ and His followers. The above statement clearly applies to them.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Getting to be that when I go to church

Someone digs our ginseng, gets our morel mushrooms, steals something, hunts out of one of my stands,

Shît gets old

Just about quit going to church anymore

Some reward for obedience and showing up for worship

Think I’ll just start waxing my boat, drinking hard liquor and sitting around doing for me on Sundays.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Sounds like plan Slummy and if you need a little jc preaching turn on the radio and get all you can stand for free.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (21, 007FJ, 2500HD, 160user, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 72 invisible), 2,603 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,090
Posts18,482,931
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.