V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
It wouldn’t matter. It’s rigged.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Liberals don't want our Country to be independant and secure. Their sons and daughters seldom serve in the military and are more likely to look down upon those who serve as being losers rather than viewing them as the people whose sacrifice keep them safe. All who serve gave some and some gave all.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Ordinarily I don't waste my time playing make-believe like this, but there’s a point to be made, and it’s that the
American culture is being lost. There are many, many people who are in favor of all the bullshit being thrust down our throats, from CRT to transvestite story hours, free everything for everybody, no borders, math doesn’t matter, etc etc etc, and those are the people who voted for Biden and would again and again and again. You can’t fix stupid, and fools usually remain fools. So even if there was a mulligan on the 2020 election, and it was all above-board, the outcome is far from certain.

I concede the point. We are faced with two possibly untenable situations. A) Trump won, maybe by a lot, it was stolen, and we are accepting it and letting it stand. B) Biden's win was legitimate and the majority of people who bothered to vote are that damn stupid.

I believe in A more than B, but one of the states needs to do something about it asap to get the ball rolling. COME ON ARIZONA!

Last edited by RJY66; 09/01/21.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
If you think Trump lost the first go around you're part of the problem.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Ordinarily I don't waste my time playing make-believe like this, but there’s a point to be made, and it’s that the
American culture is being lost. There are many, many people who are in favor of all the bullshit being thrust down our throats, from CRT to transvestite story hours, free everything for everybody, no borders, math doesn’t matter, etc etc etc, and those are the people who voted for Biden and would again and again and again. You can’t fix stupid, and fools usually remain fools. So even if there was a mulligan on the 2020 election, and it was all above-board, the outcome is far from certain.

You couldn't be more right. There SO MANY ignorant stupid people, but these people will be the first ones to be sorry about what's happening to this country right now.

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Sheister
Now that the liberals and democrats have had a taste of what they have voted for, what do you think the results of the election would be today if one were held? How much of a margin do you think Trump would win by at this point?

The democrats would steal it all over again...they'd figure out a way.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Does anyone think- for the sake of discussion- that the scrutiny from the last election resulting from all the irregularities would force the election officials to be sure to run a clean election? Or do you believe they could care less and will try to steal another election regardless of how obvious they have to be to do it due to their arrogance and hubris?

We do have an important election coming up in about a year and it could make a huge difference in how this country is going to be run for the painful remainder of the BIden/Harris administration.... from what I'm reading even the democrats have a pretty bad taste in their mouth regarding Biden/Harris and are about ready to dump the whole bunch and start over....

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
I'd vote for Ted Cruz or Mike Lee or Allen West before I'd vote Trump. If it was something like Flop McRunny or Lez Shyny, I'd vote Biden again until the lesson sticks with even the stupidest.
................Yep! And you like the other Trump hating IDIOTS on this forum, put your hatred of Trump as a top priority rather than the well being of your country......GFY!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

676 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 160user, 74 invisible), 3,079 guests, and 1,348 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,226
Posts18,485,620
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.