Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
They can't stand that Rogan healed up in one day. LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
And what I mean by manipulating the way facts are counted to manipulate the stats are such things as counting vaccinated as unvaxxed for the numbers of hospitalized and/or dead from COVID-19 by means of a technicality, e.g., if you've had only one shot you're counted among the unvaxxed, and if you've had two, but less than two weeks has passed since your second shot, you are counted among the unvaxxed. This is to inflate the number of "unvaxxed" among the COVID-19 hospitalized and/or dead for the purpose of being able to report that to the MSM for dissemination to the public. Additionally, if you've had both shots and more than two weeks have passed, they are reluctant to count your illness as a COVID-19 case, i.e., they are more likely to classify your illness as something else. They are using multiple ways to play with the numbers to make it appear to be "an epidemic of the unvaxxed."

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
oh Lort

I laughed at that

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Funny stuff

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lmao

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Of course the vaccine helped. Just look at Pharma's revenue increases.

Hey!

It's good someone benefits.

Oh...and by the way... UNR Woolfpack football is going to kick Bronco azz this year.
mad

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Talked to a guy on a hiking trail today, looked to be fifty. Faster than me on the trails, in pretty good shape. Was recently hospitalized with Covid, still aint 100%, said he fatigues easily. After two months still no sense of smell, said alcoholic drinks tasted rancid now.

Had both Phyzer shots before he got sick. Said his wife never had symptoms.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Talked to a guy on a hiking trail today, looked to be fifty. Faster than me on the trails, in pretty good shape. Was recently hospitalized with Covid, still aint 100%, said he fatigues easily. After two months still no sense of smell, said alcoholic drinks tasted rancid now.

Had both Phyzer shots before he got sick. Said his wife never had symptoms.

Fug China!

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
NEWSFLASH....The vaccines are already outdated. The virus has mutated 10 times already. And now they want to give boosters, based on a the virus ten mutations ago...

Thanks dipshit.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
And what I mean by manipulating the way facts are counted to manipulate the stats are such things as counting vaccinated as unvaxxed for the numbers of hospitalized and/or dead from COVID-19 by means of a technicality, e.g., if you've had only one shot you're counted among the unvaxxed, and if you've had two, but less than two weeks has passed since your second shot, you are counted among the unvaxxed. This is to inflate the number of "unvaxxed" among the COVID-19 hospitalized and/or dead for the purpose of being able to report that to the MSM for dissemination to the public. Additionally, if you've had both shots and more than two weeks have passed, they are reluctant to count your illness as a COVID-19 case, i.e., they are more likely to classify your illness as something else. They are using multiple ways to play with the numbers to make it appear to be "an epidemic of the unvaxxed."

Hilarious. I just love the way they keep inflating these numbers.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I think a lot of what the rona does to people is genetic. My stepdad is in his late 60s bad heart, respiratory problems etc is the last guy you think should get it but he shrugged it off on a couple days and said he felt fine. A girl at work seemed healthy in her late 20s went into organ failure and spent several weeks in icu

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by chesterpulley
Guy at work had the Rona a couple weeks ago, said it was bad although he did ride it out at home. County health called to follow up and of course one of the questions was whether or not he had the jab. He had not. They remarked that it didn't seem to matter one way or the other, some vaxxed were having severe cases as well.

I know, anecdotal evidence, sample of one - but those Ones are adding up.

Yes, the stats they are reporting on the number of severe cases in the hospital among the vaccinated are likely fake, based on severe manipulation of facts. They don't make sense in light of larger stats from nations, such as Israel and Iceland, both of which have about 90% compliance in being fully vaccinated, and top the list of percent of the population being hospitalized and/or dying from COVID-19.

Our ICU runs somewhere between 20-30% vaccinated. The state is around 40% vaccinated. At best the vaccine is reducing the hospitalization rate by 50% but probably only around 33%. Got a lady in right now that was vaccinated along with her husband several months ago. He died on a ventilator last week and she just came off one this week.

In our department the only people who have had to miss work in the last few months due to a positive COVID test were in vaccinated people. I've got until Oct 8th to submit or face punishment if I don't get my vaccine. Not sure how that's going to play out.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Kellywk
I think a lot of what the rona does to people is genetic. My stepdad is in his late 60s bad heart, respiratory problems etc is the last guy you think should get it but he shrugged it off on a couple days and said he felt fine. A girl at work seemed healthy in her late 20s went into organ failure and spent several weeks in icu

My Hispanic Ex lost two cousins, both in their 50’s, her brother was hospitalized twice. The guy I met on the trail who had been hospitalized despite having had the vaccine was an actual rich Mexican. I have a friend who’s an Indian, a friend of his on a Rez in Arizona lost his mom and his wife.

So far my own Irish extended family ain’t taken a hit. I’m thinking Mexican/Indians are more susceptible.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

So far my own Irish extended family ain’t taken a hit. I’m thinking Mexican/Indians are more susceptible.

Psh.

My German ancestry has been saying that since the 1930s.

Hardly news.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by 673
He was supposed to fight again, he must of also been training and in shape.

Yes, he was scheduled to fight a UFC fighter next week, so he was in top condition.

Originally Posted by greydog
Although he was double vaccinated, Oscar de la Hoya is lying in a hospital bed while he suffers from Covid. A fairly healthy, relatively young man; he is, nonetheless, infected with the Chinese virus (or the Indian variant thereof). I can't help but wonder if the vax had any effect at all. GD

Well, it's only to be expected it would hit him hard. He's notoriously obese and out of condition.

Is he fat or in top condition?

I'll mention something that can be an issue with fighters. When a fighter is training hard they are putting their bodies through a lot of abuse. Often they are attempting to train as absolutely hard as the body can take and still recover for the next workout/training session. They are constantly on the edge...or crossing the edge....of being over-trained, or trained past the point they can recover from. If they are cutting weight through the training cycle it can be even harder on their bodies. This can be minimized by a lot of healthy recovery habits, correct training planning, nutrition, etc....but the fact remains that it's an extreme hardship on the body and it can affect their immune system.

This past week my sister who is a nurse in a large to mid-sized city hospital said that the beds are overrun with patients suffering from covid/covid related issues. She said to her knowledge only 1 of the covid related patients they've had in the ICU has been vaccinated.....all others in the ICU hadn't been vaccinated. I don't know the numbers, % vaccinated, etc. She said going by the numbers she has access to there's no doubt the vaccine is reducing the severity.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that Oscar De La Hoya will be just fine.

G
greydog Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
G
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he'll survive; just like the vast majority of covid victims. GD

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Kellywk

My Hispanic Ex lost two cousins, both in their 50’s, her brother was hospitalized twice. The guy I met on the trail who had been hospitalized despite having had the vaccine was an actual rich Mexican. I have a friend who’s an Indian, a friend of his on a Rez in Arizona lost his mom and his wife.

The free blanket deal revealed that

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (1minute, 10Glocks, 16penny, 160user, 10gaugemag, 53 invisible), 2,420 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,527
Posts18,472,651
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.