Hop To
Page 8 of 17 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 16 17
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by TheKid
I could be mistaken but I thought this was about your calling Goalie a liar and not about whatever Covid gibberish you were trying to relay in your last post.

You see, I can prove he's the liar, so he wants to talk about anything other than his statements about my promotion, my salary, or whether my vaccine status got me punished with a work from home gig.....

šŸ˜‚

Okay goalie.

You win.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by Springcove
Miss Toot what credibility you had on this forum is gone.

ya he needs to give it up.....hes joined the ranks of the Peking duck....aka duck of death.....grade A double ace liar....these guys should quit digging a hole for themselves .....bob

If youā€™ll look at Louisiana, Mississippi and Florida plus other states youā€™ll see that duck911 and were right and the naysayers are wrong and have been all along but donā€™t let facts get in the way.

Then thereā€™s the Variant.

Then thereā€™s the overrun hospitals with the mostly unvaccinated.

Thereā€™s more and we were and are right about it all along.

Ainā€™t any ā€˜giving upā€™.

Brilliant!

Stiffneck & Dork911

Lol, The Dynamic Duo

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I could be mistaken but I thought this was about your calling Goalie a liar and not about whatever Covid gibberish you were trying to relay in your last post.

Go back to the Louisiana COVID thread for some history.

Donā€™t fret. Fireballz is flying to Louisiana to try and start a fire between both your kghunts.

FUGK CCP

Itā€™s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

But you see we had to shut down the schools to uh........delta.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by Springcove
Miss Toot what credibility you had on this forum is gone.

ya he needs to give it up.....hes joined the ranks of the Peking duck....aka duck of death.....grade A double ace liar....these guys should quit digging a hole for themselves .....bob

If youā€™ll look at Louisiana, Mississippi and Florida plus other states youā€™ll see that duck911 and were right and the naysayers are wrong and have been all along but donā€™t let facts get in the way.

Then thereā€™s the Variant.

Then thereā€™s the overrun hospitals with the mostly unvaccinated.

Thereā€™s more and we were and are right about it all along.

Ainā€™t any ā€˜giving upā€™.

Brilliant!

Stiffneck & Dork911

Lol, The Dynamic Duo

#PairAPuzzies

FUGK CCP

Itā€™s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All the we need is some ā€œhugs from peachesā€.....

Dave

ļæ½The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.ļæ½ Lou Holtz

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

We still need a kid to get the 10/22 loader.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Sorry for the slow response to the Jew Signal, I was at temple for Rosh Hashana and visiting my mom today. And I now am in possession of a few pounds of Alabama pork that will be traveling from the SF area to Montana tomorrow, all destine for the Hi Line.

While I generally have disdain for rules of any sort, I have a strong sense of self preservation and avoid doing anything that would get me disbarred (in Montana...if I get disbarred in CA or NY, good). I would be happy to act as the escrow agent for proof of the matters being discussed whilst keeping all such information confidential. So if proof consists of, say, a pay stub, I would confirm whether the pay stub is from a specified employer and indicative of a base salary in excess of $100k/year, but I would not provide information like who the employer is or the specific amount of the paycheck.

One time offer, though, as hunting season will soon begin and I will probably be at the cabin, drunk, a lot in October and November.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Stiffneck has a wingman in Dork911.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

LAFFIN

Shake that tree brother!!

IC B3

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Does Dork911 know that Stiffneck has claimed him as his lil' buddy?

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

McBrag, Did you know that a guy working from home right now for the Government Healthcare System really didnā€™t get a promotion (that he regularly brags about)?.

Seems he couldnā€™t meet the vaccination mandate, was exempt from vaccinations because of a previous reaction to a vaccination. So he was sent home to work from his basement while the other frontline employees packed his load.

No scchitt.

You know the bet. I'll quit cluttering up other threads, and I'll take anything other than YES as a no.

$3k one each for salary, promotion, and proof vaccine status wasnt involved in me changing jobs.

As started, when I win, ALL the money goes to 24HC members kids, I will pay out of pocket for the proof to be verified by a third party.

So, are you all blow and no show, or are you, as a "rich" man, willing to back up your assertions about me with a little pocket change????

Wow straight forward deal. A man of his word would take it, or at admit he was talking smack on the innerwebs.

Iā€™d think toot would go for this?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Remsen
Sorry for the slow response to the Jew Signal, I was at temple for Rosh Hashana and visiting my mom today. And I now am in possession of a few pounds of Alabama pork that will be traveling from the SF area to Montana tomorrow, all destine for the Hi Line.

While I generally have disdain for rules of any sort, I have a strong sense of self preservation and avoid doing anything that would get me disbarred (in Montana...if I get disbarred in CA or NY, good). I would be happy to act as the escrow agent for proof of the matters being discussed whilst keeping all such information confidential. So if proof consists of, say, a pay stub, I would confirm whether the pay stub is from a specified employer and indicative of a base salary in excess of $100k/year, but I would not provide information like who the employer is or the specific amount of the paycheck.

One time offer, though, as hunting season will soon begin and I will probably be at the cabin, drunk, a lot in October and November.

There is comfort in knowing Brother Remsen is our crypt keeper and available during abnormal working hours, unless itā€™s hunting season.

šŸ¦«

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
ā€œMolon Labeā€
goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

It's easier than that, a form SF-50 is a .gov HR form. If I was promoted, it would have that I was promoted, effective date, and old and new salary.

No laughing at the salary, my wife's the CPA who brings home the bacon, I'm making the "fun" money. An LES would have salary, but not prove a promotion.

I don't care about employer, just keeping my address and SSN private.

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Nice!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
*No puppies were harmed in the making of this thread.

LOL
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J

It's easier than that, a form SF-50 is a .gov HR form. If I was promoted, it would have that I was promoted, effective date, and old and new salary.

No laughing at the salary, my wife's the CPA who brings home the bacon, I'm making the "fun" money. An LES would have salary, but not prove a promotion.

I don't care about employer, just keeping my address and SSN private.

You're apparently wasting your time. Toot has folded up like a worn out lawn chair.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Certifiable
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

PM me your address for the loader.

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Page 8 of 17 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

477 members (10gaugemag, 219DW, 12344mag, 222ND, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 45 invisible), 1,686 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,050
Posts18,521,215
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.